Trump Tweet Thread


Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Rob Goldman

“I have seen all of the Russian ads and I can say very definitively that swaying the election was *NOT* the main goal.”
Rob Goldman
Vice President of Facebook Ads

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Rob Goldman

The Fake News Media never fails. Hard to ignore this fact from the Vice President of Facebook Ads, Rob Goldman!


This too is hard to ignore:

"He said he didn't meddle. He said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times," Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One as he flew from Da Nang to Hanoi in Vietnam. Trump spoke to Putin three times on the sidelines of summit here, where the Russia meddling issue arose.
"Every time he sees me, he says, 'I didn't do that,' " Trump said. "And I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it."
"I think he is very insulted by it," Trump added.
 
Didn't Tromp just tweet that gun violence is all the fault of Dums because they only talk and don't do anything about it? You'd better jump on that one.
 
Didn't Tromp just tweet that gun violence is all the fault of Dums because they only talk and don't do anything about it? You'd better jump on that one.
He sounds like he's agreeing that action is needed, but I'm sure that was not his intention.
 
He sounds like he's agreeing that action is needed, but I'm sure that was not his intention.
And now he tweets that the Florida shooting was all the FBI's fault because they were busy chasing down his Russian collusion... which has already been confessed. Sad. Anyway, you have a few tweets to catch up on. Don't fuck up like the FBI.
 
1. The so called dreamers have had their whole lives to apply for citizenship. Mexico and other countries have laws that American citizens must obey, so why is it that people from other countries who break our laws are protected by the politicians? Oh, yea for illegal votes. These people make good slaves who they can control and use like cattle. If The Democrats really cared for these so called dreamers (and you know citizens have dreams too) then they would not object that they go thru a process like the 12 year one that allowed several times the number of people to be processed then the Democrats asked for. But no, they wouldn't be able to cast votes till legal so oh course the Democrats thru them under the bus.

2. The soros people in democrats who preach violence and say it is OK to shoot and riot and burn, stop and stop people from their right to free speech and free honest press then get on their high horse when someone listens to them and shoot people. Then they attack not the shooter, but the vicims and the law. Of course their crooked cops in the FBI and DOJ left over from Obama have again shown what side they are really on. So the left says violence, chopping off heads, shooting people is OK, but anyone who wants to defend themselves against such criminals is wrong. By the way have you seen how the Clinton's, Obama's, Sanders and the others all live in strong big castles protected from people like the protesters, drug dealers, slavers, and other trash they use to make themselves rich? If they were serious wouldn't they open their large estates to the homeless and poor and share their billions of dollars with those in need?

3. The Russians. LOL, damn the commies have been messing with this country since the end of WW II. The Democrats have surrendered themselves to being their puppets for ages. That is why they call themselves leftists. Both Clinton's are on their pay roll and Sanders is an out right commie rat. Soros deals with them all the time. Obama as soon as he was elected their puppet went on a kiss the commie butt tour remember? And not one of those dictators showed him any respect which is really funny. But then he didn't deserve any even from Castro or Chavez. They laughed in his face. But he was not elected, but picked by the far left in the back room as a puppet. He just let it go to his head that he was in charge even if he spent eight years saying Bush (who was a Clinton buddy) was still responsible for everything. The Reds would rather have Sanders first, Clinton second and they surely don't want anyone like Trump or any one else who would stand up to them. But they did use mobs to push against both because they were Americans (even if Obama and Clinton don't believe they are) and since the days of Stalin have tried to destroy our system of government and freedom. That the Democrats are still letting themselves be used and controlled by the communists and Soros Nazis just makes them look like what they are. Stupid and criminal.
 
And now he tweets that the Florida shooting was all the FBI's fault because they were busy chasing down his Russian collusion... which has already been confessed. Sad. Anyway, you have a few tweets to catch up on. Don't fuck up like the FBI.
Well, here are some recent highlights then.

Remember the Dirty Dossier

Good idea.

Liddle’ Adam Schiff, the leakin’ monster

lead by their fearless leader


English must be his second language.

laughing their asses off in Moscow

It's not vulgar if the President says it.

Have a great, but very reflective, President’s Day!

I intend to reflect on past Presidents today. The end.
 

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Feb 22

I will be strongly pushing Comprehensive Background Checks with an emphasis on Mental Health. Raise age to 21 and end sale of Bump Stocks! Congress is in a mood to finally do something on this issue - I hope!


If he hadn't mentioned bump stocks, I would have thought he was referring to something entirely different.
 

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Feb 22

I will be strongly pushing Comprehensive Background Checks with an emphasis on Mental Health. Raise age to 21 and end sale of Bump Stocks! Congress is in a mood to finally do something on this issue - I hope!


If he hadn't mentioned bump stocks, I would have thought he was referring to something entirely different.

I am still waiting for someone to tell him that he already signed an EO loosening background checks for people with mental issues. He hasn't seemed to make that connection on his own.
 
l23Csq0.jpg
 
Why hasn't the truth about Area 51, Dulce, Roswell, Wright-Patterson, and the animatronic Hillary Clinton been released? Tromp has been briefed; why hasn't he tweeted? He's also stayed quiet about the Lunar and Antarctic Nazi bases, Sasquatch, and subliminal messaging in THE WALKING DEAD. Ominous...
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Why is A.G. Jeff Sessions asking the Inspector General to investigate potentially massive FISA abuse. Will take forever, has no prosecutorial power and already late with reports on Comey etc. Isn’t the I.G. an Obama guy? Why not use Justice Department lawyers? DISGRACEFUL!
9:34 AM · Feb 28, 2018


The kind of politicization on display in Trump’s tweet is “poisonous to effective IG oversight operations,” said the Cato Institute’s Patrick Eddington, but he noted that politicization of an IG—either an entire office or a specific investigation — can also happen internally. Eddington said throughout his career — both at the CIA and working on Capitol Hill — he has repeatedly seen whistleblowers worried about approaching an IG’s office with a complaint or reports that whitewash wrongdoing.

Still, “Trump has offered no evidence that the DOJ IG, either under Obama or now, has in fact behaved in any way that calls into question the independence or objectivity of that office,” Eddington said. “If the DOJ IG finds evidence of criminality in any investigation it conducts into the Page FISA application affair, they are obligated to make a criminal referral back to DOJ. So Trump’s tantrum this morning is just another example of his cluelessness about investigative protocol at DOJ, and his contempt for due process generally .

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...ged-attack-on-the-dojs-inspector-general.html
 

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Mar 7

China has been asked to develop a plan for the year of a One Billion Dollar reduction in their massive Trade Deficit with the United States. Our relationship with China has been a very good one, and we look forward to seeing what ideas they come back with. We must act soon!


https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-...derstates-u-s-demand-officials-say-1520514514

BEIJING—The Trump administration is asking Beijing for a plan to cut the annual U.S. trade deficit with China by $100 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.

President Donald Trump tweeted Wednesday that Washington had asked Beijing for a $1 billion reduction—less than 0.3% of the country's annual trade gap or around one day’s worth of the trade imbalance. His tweet was off by $99 billion.
 
A couple of Daily Beast stories.

Video Shows Navy Pilots' Encounter With Possible UFO
A newly-released video from the Department of Defense appears to show U.S. Navy pilots encountering a UFO... the pilots confronted the mysterious object in 2015 while flying along the East Coast.
Why hasn't Tromp tweeted about the ET alien menace? Oh, maybe because of this:

U.S. Government Sets Record for Censoring, Denying Files
...people "received censored files or nothing" in 78 percent of 823,222 Freedom of Information Act requests last year—a record in the past decade. The government turned over everything that had been requested in “roughly one of every five” FOIAs, and censored nearly two-thirds of the documents it did share.
They're busy destroying and hiding evidence. Been at it awhile, too. Which ETs owned Dubya, Obama, Tromp?
 

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · 6h

A TOTAL WITCH HUNT!!!


Our President is communicating in all-caps sentence fragments. He’ll be sounding like a Bush soon.
 
Donald J. Trump Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · 1h
Our relationship with Russia is worse now than it has ever been, and that includes the Cold War. There is no reason for this. Russia needs us to help with their economy, something that would be very easy to do, and we need all nations to work together. Stop the arms race?


Hmmmm, who to blame? I can’t imagine.
 
He's lost his effing mind!


Donald J. Trump Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · 1h
Our relationship with Russia is worse now than it has ever been, and that includes the Cold War. There is no reason for this. Russia needs us to help with their economy, something that would be very easy to do, and we need all nations to work together. Stop the arms race?


Hmmmm, who to blame? I can’t imagine.
 
Blast from the past tweet



Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?

11:17 PM - Jun 18, 2013
 
"James Comey is a proven LEAKER & LIAR. Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did-until he was, in fact, fired. He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted. He lied to Congress under OATH," Trump tweeted. "He is a weak and untruthful slime ball who was, as time has proven, a terrible Director of the FBI. His handling of the Crooked Hillary Clinton case, and the events surrounding it, will go down as one of the worst "botch jobs" of history. It was my great honor to fire James Comey!"

Buckle up. Trump is going "Full Giotte" on Comey
 
Comey told Congress that as FBI Director, he sent a note to a colleague to be released to the press at a certain signal.

If Comey is a leaker of classified info, where is it? Who was it leaked to, and how much does it cost to read it?

If Comey is a liar, then he's not a leaker of classified info.
 
Buckle up. Trump is going "Full Giotte" on Comey

Hmmm. You might be able to calm him down by peeing on him. Would you be willing to make that sacrifice on behalf of the nation? Do you think you could fake a Russian accent? The new FBI director will say it never happened, so you would be safe there.
 
On his leg like a dog, maybe.


Hmmm. You might be able to calm him down by peeing on him. Would you be willing to make that sacrifice on behalf of the nation? Do you think you could fake a Russian accent? The new FBI director will say it never happened, so you would be safe there.
 
Back
Top