New Michigan Roll Call!

Hi from the snowy tundra of southeast Michigan!

Spent the day watching the snow burying my front porch and back deck, also made a big pot of stew, so good!
I will need to clear off a spot for the dog to go out tomorrow!

I really need to see something living and green! I think I'll try to go to meijers and get a plant or two, maybe that will hold me till spring! Only thirty three days till spring!:cattail:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Michigan and February...of course it can snow. I love it to a point. Clearing the driveway 3 times today and still needing to tomorrow morning,.. not.so much.

Mwm 734 / 517

Hi! MWM here, 50s, near Ann Arbor.

Longtime reader of Literotica and other stories...

Coast to coast, baby

Been making the east-west two-step often this year. I've made this drive my whole life really, but it wasn't until two weeks ago that I actually tried a Big John's Steak and Onion sandwich.
Also, Grand Ledge is fucking gorgeous and the Brighton State Rec area has some nice hiking trails.

What else should I stop into/check out when I do this drive? I'm talking cool nature stuff, dive bars, good food. I almost always take 96, but I don't mind taking back roads

231 Here

How's it going? I'm in the 231 area and would love to meet some like - minded kinksters.

I’m back!

34M here. Suburb of Detroit. Good to be back after a lengthy absence.

Hi fellow Michiganders older kinky minded women from 734 area, saying hi!...:cattail:

Back