You there, the quiet girl that nobody suspects is dirty...yes, you.

Not to mention Safer. I want to remove a wee bit of my conservative demeanor but not every layer right down to the core. Btw cbo, If I looked as good as you I would sunbathe in my Front yard and not behind a fence in my backyard. The neighbors could just hide behind their curtains and peek and whisper all they wanted.
Definitely safer :p

haha why thank you!! But I live in Ontario,Canada, so sunbathing only happens for about 2 months if that... *sigh*

Definitely safer :p

haha why thank you!! But I live in Ontario,Canada, so sunbathing only happens for about 2 months if that... *sigh*

Oh goodness. Two months? We have snowbirds here that are already getting out in the water. It has been so nice the last few weeks. Supposed to be a nice weekend coming up. I love it when the flowers are blooming all over and all the trees are finally greening out. I am NO fan of winter. Guess you guys gotta get to like it huh?

Oh goodness. Two months? We have snowbirds here that are already getting out in the water. It has been so nice the last few weeks. Supposed to be a nice weekend coming up. I love it when the flowers are blooming all over and all the trees are finally greening out. I am NO fan of winter. Guess you guys gotta get to like it huh?

I dislike winter a lot unless I'm snowboarding or skating outdoors :p
but oh well, what can one do ;)

I dislike winter a lot unless I'm snowboarding or skating outdoors :p
but oh well, what can one do ;)

Truth - I am 40 years old and have never seen snow. Not in person. Occasionally we get a few flakes that might fall but they are almost too small to see and never actually make snow.

I think we should all go on vacation together. We can show each other the good parts of each others homes, then in bed we can show each other the good parts of each other.

T

I am glad that this post struck a chord with a few ladies.

I didn't write it as an attempt to create a generic profile of your typical submissive.

It certainly wasn't written to apply to everyone.

I wrote it because this is the type of girl I find incredibly attractive. It's what I am looking for, what turns me on.

I should add even more specific details so people don't think this is a generic, horoscope type ad.

Here we go.

"Despite your quiet demeanour, you have spoken up on occasion, like that time in Papua New Guinea where your impassioned speech on the rights of glow worms saved a colony from a mining corporation.

You may look sweet and innocent, but the tattoo on your asscheek that says Ain't Nobody a Wilder Mothafucka Than Me proves you have your wild side."

Specific enough? ;)

T

LOL...mine say MOFO, DAMN!

Any quiet girls out there who are just waiting for one more push to say something? Well, here it is.

Push.

Write me.

T

I didn't write it as an attempt to create a generic profile of your typical submissive.

I wrote it because this is the type of girl I find incredibly attractive. It's what I am looking for, what turns me on.

I should add even more specific details so people don't think this is a generic, horoscope type ad.

Here we go.

"Despite your quiet demeanour, you have spoken up on occasion, like that time in Papua New Guinea where your impassioned speech on the rights of glow worms saved a colony from a mining corporation.

You may look sweet and innocent, but the tattoo on your asscheek that says Ain't Nobody a Wilder Mothafucka Than Me proves you have your wild side."

Specific enough? ;)

T

Dear Thoggy, I didn't mean to in any way dismiss your very lovely personal when I made the horoscope reference! I didn't view it as a generic ad at all. I think there are just many women who have gravitated to Lit who fit this description, and was expressing dismay at realizing that I was not really that special when I saw the many responses to your original ad from intelligent and interesting women who all seem to fit your criteria.

Alas, I've never been to Papua New Guinea, nor have I ever been tattoed.

Last edited:
If you just invited me to PNG to watch you get a tattoo...well, I accept.

T

I'm beginning to think we quiet kinky girls are a dime a dozen. Here I was, thinking I was so different, and in fact, we're all over the place. Or all over Lit, which I guess makes a lot of sense. Where else would quiet kinky girls be?

I'm beginning to think we quiet kinky girls are a dime a dozen. Here I was, thinking I was so different, and in fact, we're all over the place. Or all over Lit, which I guess makes a lot of sense. Where else would quiet kinky girls be?

Hey..

I certainly don't think quiet kinky girls are all over the place. I think Lit is where women who have that inclinination may end up, so the statistics are better here. (See..statistics can be sexy..)

I have met a few quiet, kinky girls in real life, but few enough that I think many women are not quite at this stage in their development. Maybe they are surpressing it, maybe they don't think it is appropriate for their age or station or maybe they just haven't realized it is an option.

Spread the word. ;)

T

Just want to jump in here and say I love what you ladies are saying. As a guy, I appreciate a woman's openness (no pun intended) and understand her shy, quiet ways don't mean anything other than she needs time to warm up and feel comfortable, but when she does, watch out.

Quite interesting to see the themes here on lit as well as obviously in the real world, I'm sure. Shy quiet submissive type vs outspoken type A extrovert submissive type.

Do most Doms have a preference?? Or is it just the submissive nature that is the appeal and the personality type is more of style thing.

Just curious...

Anyone??

Ps. Wonder which one I am? Heh

I loved your additional specifics

Here we go.

Specific enough? ;)

T

You added. And may I say I think u are quite an interesting man. And it made me grin :cattail:

Here we go.

Specific enough? ;)

T

Tatts <Gasp> :D

That made me laugh out loud.

Brilliant ad. Deserving of a bump. ;)

Any quiet girls out there feeling enboldened (yes, that is a word..um..maybe) by the hint of autumn in the air?

September is always a time for change for me and if you feel the same way, maybe take the opportunity to post on here or say hi in a PM.

To be clear, yes, I am using the changing of seasons in order to try and get girls. Mother Nature, you my wingwoman.

Thoggy "Nature sure be sexy" Thoggatopoulous

PS - Not sure why I am talking like a 70's pimp, but it just feels right this morning.

This was originally in the BDSM thread, but might actually be more appealing in this general personals forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can almost picture you.

Quiet, not because you don't have anything to say, but because you see so much more when you let others do the talking. When you do speak, it is something new to the conversation, an approach or angle that others hadn't considered.

You read voraciously, cutting a wide swath across literary genres and authors. Your real life experience may not be as much as some, but in your reading you have lived more and explored more than most.

Under the calm, quiet exterior is a deep sexuality, an openess to explore that has not yet been engaged. Fantasies and thoughts that would shock those who think they know you.

At the heart of your sexuality lies the desire to be controlled. To have a man who pushes your boundaries and helps you explore new feelings and sensations. A man who uses you for your mutual pleasure, understanding your fear and retience but not taking no for an answer.

I can almost picture you. At least, I hope its you. The thought of finding a woman like this makes me hard, makes me bite my lip in frustrated desire. The things I would do with and to a woman like that...

If this is you, send me a PM. I would love to talk with you.

T
Hummm interesting. Depends on the day I guess.

And what sort of day is today?

T

PS - You stalking my other threads now? Because that would be awesome. ;)

And what sort of day is today?

T

PS - You stalking my other threads now? Because that would be awesome. ;)

Interesting question...I haven't decided...

But I'm not from canada ;) but I do say *eh* way more then I should...

Thoggy.. great thread... the woman you describe is a definite turn on.... and judging by the ladies who responded and said it fit them.... just makes it that much more appealing...

The old saying about still waters run deep..... Definite positive of the internet experience, because people are sometimes emboldened to reveal their unguarded and deepest thoughts and desires..... and a quiet lady who is sexually driven, it makes a guy want to be more observant to notice those ladies and entice them out to play... :)

I do love hearing a woman say she is secretly much dirtier than people realize. Do any people know that desireinyellow, or are you flying under their radar completely? ;)

T

I've never posted in here, but this caught my eye. I'm very much an introvert, but that's only my outward demeanor. I crave being submissive. To PM or not to PM. Hm...

:)

Back