South Carolina

Male in SC just across the border from Charlotte NC. Nice to see some other Carolinians here. Hope to see more.

SouthernGaGal where are you near? I lived in SE Ga for a year or two.

Male in SC just across the border from Charlotte NC. Nice to see some other Carolinians here. Hope to see more.

SouthernGaGal where are you near? I lived in SE Ga for a year or two.

I actually live in the middle Ga area..about 100 miles south of Atlanta

35/M. Fit/muscular. In the Greenville/Spartanburg area.

Last edited:
Bump. Has SC stopped getting freaky? I had some fun off of Hartwell last week that says otherwise.

Bump. Has SC stopped getting freaky? I had some fun off of Hartwell last week that says otherwise.

I hope the hell not I'm coming home for a visit to the low country in a couple of months - would love a reason to sneak out for a bit :D

Nobody in here from SC these days? Come on SC!!
;)

There are some of us here. You just have to be patient---or you could try assertive too I guess. :D

Vacationed at MB many times. I always enjoy being there. What brings you to Lit.?

Hello. I have a lake house in Seneca that I might be visiting soon. I would love to chat with a sexy lady in or near the area and see if we can meet up when I get down there. Hit me up if your interested in chatting and see where it goes.

There are some of us here. You just have to be patient---or you could try assertive too I guess. :D

Vacationed at MB many times. I always enjoy being there. What brings you to Lit.?

Assertiveness is NOT my strong point Popo...:devil:
Just having some online fun ;)

Nobody in here from SC these days? Come on SC!!
;)

I've long thought the same as you.. Representation from SC is so little around here :( You think there would be more of us here.

I'm in Sumter myself.

Representing the greater Charleston area... 24 male here. My wife is also on here but not as often as me. See my signature for some photos of our playtime while she was preggo.

Assertiveness is NOT my strong point Popo...:devil:
Just having some online fun ;)

Well just relax and have some fun. I am sure a sexy girl like yourself should have very little trouble finding some suitable playmates. :devil:

Are you enjoying the beach? It finally turned beach weather here. But I am not sure we will be vacationing there this year. Lots of stuff going on so still undecided.

I do have some college buds from near there. They too are all grown up and married though.

Well just relax and have some fun. I am sure a sexy girl like yourself should have very little trouble finding some suitable playmates. :devil:

Are you enjoying the beach? It finally turned beach weather here. But I am not sure we will be vacationing there this year. Lots of stuff going on so still undecided.

I do have some college buds from near there. They too are all grown up and married though.

Yes Popo, love living here...nice weather. Not many playmates around this area, believe it or not!! Married, huh?? Hmmmmm......:devil:

Not all those who wander are lost...

Anyone near Columbia sc want get drinks or have them at our house??

Yes Popo, love living here...nice weather. Not many playmates around this area, believe it or not!! Married, huh?? Hmmmmm......:devil:

See, such a naughty tease! Even if you didn't mean to be. I doubt you have trouble finding playmates. My "bestest" college bud is from a town very near MB. I will confess to reading some of your posts, and we (him and I) did have a few encounters that might fit a fantasy of yours! :devil: Oh, good times, good times.

:devil::devil:

For spontaneous occurrences they were quite fun for all involved. But, there never was any guy on guy action. Not my or his thing.

Back