Summer Fun with a Mature BBW

I like the strong, beefy hands of a man, thank you very much.

You need to drink some wine during the backrub, too. I've found Ravenswood "Lodi Old Vine" Zinfandel to be consistently good (...he said as he looked around for his car keys & bottle of flavored massage oil...) :)
 
Good Evening..!! How's the body feeling today..??

I do give good massage...... Wish I was close so I could pamper that aching body..!!!

I do have LARGE hands... strong, yet gentle and precise.... since I'm a building contractor..!!!

Jim
 
Last edited:
Good Evening..!! How's the body feeling today..??

I do give good massage...... Wish I was close so I could pamper that aching body..!!!

I do have LARGE hands... strong, yet gentle and precise.... since I'm a building contractor..!!!

Jim

I love large, strong hands, they bring out the submissive side in me and make me want to be a sweet girl.

Need a little more, Sugar...to maybe bring you closer to that happy ending? :devil:

http://www.revistausex.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/estimulacion.gif

It's almost to fast and rough for my liking, or maybe just my current mood.
 
It seems I've missed all your pics sweets which is a shame. I'll keep my eyes open for your next update and try catch them before you take them back down x
 
I will only share privately now...if, and only if, you are worthy.;)

F2OHX1QH1LWPJLY.LARGE.gif


;)
 
I've got some pm's to respond to, but I am too hot and tired to get to them at the moment. I promise to answer all of them.
 
I love large, strong hands, they bring out the submissive side in me and make me want to be a sweet girl.



It's almost to fast and rough for my liking, or maybe just my current mood.

Hi. Not sure how big my hands are, but strong is not an issue. A full body massage is definitely a specialty of mine. Full service...platonic...whatever you need or desire.
 
.................................
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top