Facesitting my little brother

smothergirl

Virgin
my little brother is in his twentys. we are not blood related. i have been reading post stories on facesitting. i wanted to try it out on my brother. i did it and we both loved it. the other day i was sitting on his face and felt a fart coming on. i just let it rip on his face. it felt so good to me, because he had no choice but to smell my fart. i fart a lot while i am sitting on his face. i have had several exciting orgasm's while sitting on my brother's face. me knowing he can't breath gets me more excited and i don't want too get up off of his face. he has passed out on me because of the lack of oxygen. i love my little brother, and i want to smother him more because it feels so good to me, and my brother loves for me to smother him with my butt so much.

How long would it take for my little brother to smother to death under my butt if i don't let him breath?

I don't care about your little brother, but I propose that instead of "eleven", we say "onety", for "twelve", we say "onety-two", etc, up to "twenty" which would be renamed "twoty", and so forth.

my little brother is in his twentys. we are not blood related. i have been reading post stories on facesitting. i wanted to try it out on my brother. i did it and we both loved it. the other day i was sitting on his face and felt a fart coming on. i just let it rip on his face. it felt so good to me, because he had no choice but to smell my fart. i fart a lot while i am sitting on his face. i have had several exciting orgasm's while sitting on my brother's face. me knowing he can't breath gets me more excited and i don't want too get up off of his face. he has passed out on me because of the lack of oxygen. i love my little brother, and i want to smother him more because it feels so good to me, and my brother loves for me to smother him with my butt so much.

How long would it take for my little brother to smother to death under my butt if i don't let him breath?

Exactly 34.7 seconds

I think the time of death depends on whether or not a fart is administered simultaneously. And the toxicity of said fart.

Thank you TerribleChester. i'll keep that in mind. i'll type more later on what i do to my little brother.

some elite deep divers can hold there breath up to 6 minutes but yeh a normal bloke 3 mins the max before brain damage sets in, Safer not to do it for more than a 30 seconds. Or go find some one who can hold there breath for 6 mins

It's ride - lift - ride - lift - ride. Go for 15-20 second intervals.

I don't care about your little brother, but I propose that instead of "eleven", we say "onety", for "twelve", we say "onety-two", etc, up to "twenty" which would be renamed "twoty", and so forth.

Actually, eleven is onety-one, not onety. If we use onety we get baaaaaad results. As a dom, I should expect more out of you.

Actually, eleven is onety-one, not onety. If we use onety we get baaaaaad results. As a dom, I should expect more out of you.

Actually, that is one of the things on my BDSM limit list questionnaire thingie. The Domme *has* to be able to count to at least onety-one, especially if She is gonna make me count swats/spanks/etc.

i have been facesitting my little brother. i have already passed him out five times. i have a lot of orgasm's knowing he can't breath under my ass. i wonder what it would be like for me to just sit there on his face until he smothers to death. i get excited thinking about it. i sometimes joke with him telling him i am gonna smother him until he dies. he told me today that he really wants me to smother him to death, but i am afraid i would get it trouble.

This is a very disturbing thread......

Just remember if you kill him you won't be able to experience those orgasms that you love so much from smothering him anymore...:rolleyes:

This is a very disturbing thread......

Just remember if you kill him you won't be able to experience those orgasms that you love so much from smothering him anymore...:rolleyes:

actually i find it rather amusing....i think perhaps, the brother might be face sitting the sister, killing off brain cells, thus explaining her intelligence....or lack there of

i have been facesitting my little brother. i have already passed him out five times. i have a lot of orgasm's knowing he can't breath under my ass. i wonder what it would be like for me to just sit there on his face until he smothers to death. i get excited thinking about it. i sometimes joke with him telling him i am gonna smother him until he dies. he told me today that he really wants me to smother him to death, but i am afraid i would get it trouble.

Nah, go ahead and do it.

Can we say "Darwin Award Winner"?

Get into trouble??? For killing someone??? Why in the world would that get you into trouble?

Thank you FFOTS4Life for the comment. I know you are wright. it just feels so good to me to smother my little brother under my ass. their has been times that i just can't seam to bring myself to get off of his face so he can breath because of the orgasms i am having on his face, and all he can do is pass out because of his lack of oxygen. he keeps begging me to sit on his face and smother him all the way to death for real. and it is very tempting for me to do him in for good because i really want to smother my little brother to death. i am just a little worried about getting into trouble. what do you think, should i just go ahead and smother my little brother to death? i so want too, and enjoy the exciting pleaser of him dying under me.

Last edited:
Back