the devil may cry (closed)

Dante kissed her deeply moving his tongue into her mouth. He moved his fingers up her back and through her hair locking her face in between his hands as he kissed her passionately. Dante moaned her name against her lips and let go pushing off his duster and pulling off his gray white beater his muscles rippled as his hands traveled down her back and went to her jeans unsnapping hte buttons and pulling them down as they kissed.
 
Her skirt was pushed down and fell to her ankles, kicked off haphazardly as Dante moved closer to her and pulled Rose up to rest her ass on the ledge of the light base, wrapping her long legs around his torso as they kissed. Her mind was a haze of lust and she couldn't get a coherent thought through the urge to rut until she heard applause and laughter somewhere in the vicinity of the level just above, looking down on the main floor of the place...She pulled away slightly, stopping to look around for the source of the sound. ''...Dante, wait...we're not alone here.'' she said. The call of sex still held her there, hardly able to control herself but shame now colored her cheeks as she imagined what this must look like to an onlooker.
 
Dante didn't hear her unbuttoning his jeans and pulling cock out of his pants. It was long and hard thick and pulsing to be inside of her. Dante kissed her silencing her before she could protest any more. Dante smiled and pushed inside of her his cock filling her in one fast easy stroke. Dante pushed his cock deep inside of her kissing her as his cock pushed deep inside of her stretching her but not uncomfortably.
 
Rose's protest became a moan into his mouth as his tongue lathed hers and his cock moved deeply within her. She could hardly believe she was doing this. Of course, Rose wasn't innocent but she certainly didn't make a habit of fucking men she barely knew in public places. The need for him inside her was raw and animalistic and with the Angelic Light on her she couldn't control it at all. She was a slave to the need to be touched. As she sensed movement on the rafters above them she wanted to warn Dante but couldn't make her mouth form words now. Only moans and cries could escape her in this moment of pure heat and passion. She was the addict on the drug and that light had full control of her, stripping bare all inhibitions now.
 
Dante lifted her legs up onto his shoulders blades moving out of her slowly enjoying the fell of her tight pussy. Dante kissed her once more deeply before slamming in and out of her his wonderful cock moving in and out of her fast and deep as his balls clapped against her ass. He filled her like no one ever had before stretching and stimulating her in all the right places and leaving her wanting for more. He moved in and out of her like fuck machine never breaking a sweat or stopping his cock pounding her to new heights of pleasure
 
Crying out from the amazing feel of him pumping his thickness inside her, Rose briefly opened her eyes, looking up into his. Those eyes, electric green...and behind him, the light reflecting off of his wings she now could see the shadowy shimmer of behind his back. This meant, of course, her own wings and halo were showing prominently now. Yes, she could feel them behind her, and she experimentally flapped, then moved her wings, slowly, to encapsulate them both, only the middle of both of their backs showing now as they were lost in their sexual encounter and their unearthly shimmering in the Angelic Love Light shining upon them, making them insatiable for each other.

''Careful with that thing, now. It wasn't meant to be used as a sex toy. You fuck right on it like that you may never be able to stop...Although, I've got to say, it makes for quite an appealing show. How long do you two think you can keep it up?'' Said a voice in the background, mockingly.

Rose gasped, she could see through her wings just a little and knew they were definitely not alone now. ''Dante? Dante, we've got to stop!" she said groggily, weakly shoving at his strong arms and chest. ''Dante, come on, snap out of it, please! Someone's there!''

The sexy haze in his eyes broke just for a moment and he then glazed over again, pumping renewed with fervor. So, Rose tried a different tactic. She slapped him, hard, across the face. The shock of it made him look angry and confused at first but she pointed to the source of her own spell broken and he seemed to sober up quickly, now noticing the man.
 
Dante groaned and did some thing he had never done in his life

He pulled out before finishing

He groaned and summoned one of his guns pointing it at the man. He moved to get in front of Rose pushing her back behind him while he cocked his gun.

Unknowingly pushing Rose right into the angel light

The other man started to shout out a warning but Dante cut him off before he could

"Who the fuck are you?" Dante yelled oblivious to Rose's position and not knowing what he was doing to her. His cock still swung in front of them bobbing enticingly in the light as he glared at the man who began to speak

Meanwhile the angelic light was super charging Rose with angel sex power
 
Rose fell into the beam of light and climaxed with the strength of a super orgasm multiplied by a thousand. Her scream tore through her and reverberated on the air around them but she was unaware of anything but how good she felt at this moment.

She took hold of the first thing in front of her to regain her balance. It was apparently Dante's cock, which she pumped furiously until she could feel he was on the brink of his own orgasm.

As he came, she moved to push off from the base of the light and stand up, away from it, so she could shake off this compelling urge to fuck some more. The logical part of her brain told her they should first deal with the man who was standing there smugly observing their predicament first.
 
“Man that was good” Dante said smiling at her before pulling out his two pistols and turning to the stranger “now who the fuck are you?!” Dante snapped cocking both his guns.

Two hours later

“So you’re my brother” Dante asked walking into the ruins of the house and starring at the other man.

“Yes I know you have many questions that’s why I brought you here to our families old home” Virgil said pushing open the door. Dante walked in his sword ready at a moments notice. The other two followed after him. Dante avoided Rose’s gaze and stepped into the house looking around. He had felt some thing for her that was scary to him and decided to work on it when he wasn’t being slammed with life changing events.

“So this was where we lived” Dante asked stepping with Rose onto the floor of the mansion.

Before Virgil could say any thing else the floor cracked and Dante and Rose fell into the abyss. They crashed into the basement and the world turned red both of them getting pulled into limbo.

Dante groaned and felt Rose laying on him “Why do we keep ending up like this?” Dante asked teasingly looking up at her.
 
Rose had just shaken off the last bit of craziness and was starting to feel more like herself now that she'd distanced herself a little from that love light and now the floor dropped beneath them and they were tumbling into limbo again. ''Shit! I hate this!'' she cursed as she reached out to Dante just before they crashed into a rubble strewn other worldly ground.
 
"I know this is getting ridiculous even for me" Dante snapped getting up and pulling out his revolver "Stay with me" he said moving through the corridor as the black tentacles covered the hole they just fell through.

"Ugh i'd rather be back with you in the angel light" Dante said looking back at her and smirking before kicking open a broken door. He moved in keep his face indifferent though inside he was reeling. He had a family? and this was there home before whatever happened to them happened. he had so many question and now he could finally get them.
 
Back
Top