Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
chocolate vodka- now THAT I'd like to taste - I think I saw that in a liquor store somewhere

vangogh_chocolatevodka.jpg

Mmm...I'm going to have to try that one.
BTW, love the pic. You are a beautiful lady.

Mmm...I'm going to have to try that one.
BTW, love the pic. You are a beautiful lady.

thanks hun - I did someone a lil fav and showed me for a bit,, and you are DA oh so gawjuzzzzzzzz one ;)

wanna hang out with the cool peeps here n have some chocolate vodka ;)

chocolate vodka- now THAT I'd like to taste - I think I saw that in a liquor store somewhere

vangogh_chocolatevodka.jpg

I tried chocolate wine once and after the first drink was ready to throw up.lol I've also tried chocolate beer and that was NASTY (and I do hate beer, but chocolate - you would have thought would save it - NOT!)

I'll eat my chocolate, or drink it in cocoa or a shake, but not with my booze. lol

thanks hun - I did someone a lil fav and showed me for a bit,, and you are DA oh so gawjuzzzzzzzz one ;)

wanna hang out with the cool peeps here n have some chocolate vodka ;)

I get to hang with the cool crowd :nana:

My favorite drink: Chocolate covered Cherry Martini!!!! Try it Red. You'll love it.

I get to hang with the cool crowd :nana:

My favorite drink: Chocolate covered Cherry Martini!!!! Try it Red. You'll love it.

Okay, I'll try it sometime. But don't hold your breath on me liking it. lol I've yet to meet a chocolate alcohol drink I could stomach. lol

Morning :kiss:es for Red.

Why is a woman's skin so soft, so warm, so pleasing to the touch first thing in the morning?

I'll collect the cherries and eat em - mmmmmm
Oh, well I'll wrestle you for those. :p

I had an Orange Creamsicle Martini a couple of weeks ago that was great...try that too...
Sounds yummy and that I'm sure would be excellent, and leave me wanting more. :D

Good Morning Red:rose:
Good morning. :kiss:

*crushes on redheads*
Hello there. :)

Morning :kiss:es for Red.

Why is a woman's skin so soft, so warm, so pleasing to the touch first thing in the morning?

:kiss: Good morning. :kiss:

I think it is because we have slept all night with nothing restricting us like elastic waistbands and confining bras. :devil:

You confine me with your bras, but you own me with your naked allure.

How is your day so far
Very good, thank you. I managed to write out to short and I do mean short submissions, both off to folks to ponder and edit. Which reminds me, I need to do your poem. I'm sorry. I forgot, I will do it right now! You can have my crop and use it on me as punishment if you like.

It's the honesty that makes you so desirable.
:kiss: :) Thank-you. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back