Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you Liza? You sound like you are still searching. Don't feel bad, most people are. Not everyone is looking for the same thing, but they are all looking. Some want money, some want fame. You seem to be looking for the right thing, some thing to last. You will find it. Don't give up. If you get discouraged, look me up and talk. I don't have all the answers, but I will listen. if you get too lonely, maybe I can write you something to help. I enjoyed putting that together for you. You canfind me on the Anyone in Ohio thread and use that to PM me if you can't get hold of me any other way. You are a very nice, special person. I remember when I first came to Lit, that you tok the time to speak with me. I do not forget these things. That is what friends are for. Ido not enjoy hearing you feel alone. If you need me, you know where to find me. A hug, a very long and warm hug, for you from me. Smile, it becomes you.

Native Alien said:
The playground is for talking about personal ads and seeing as they were not doing so in 7 or more posts, the threads were moved to the general board where they belonged.
Please stay on topic or this thread may be moved to the General Board.

Originally posted by Native Alien
The playground is for talking about personal ads and seeing as they were not doing so in 7 or more posts, the threads were moved to the general board where they belonged

Byron, you quoted this but I couldn't find where Native posted it in this thread. Not that it matters, but here's my blurt that is definitely on topic:

If the moderators start moving Playground threads over to the G.B., I can almost guarantee you will see a lot less people posting.....me in particular.

*wondering what kind of lovely responses this thread would get over on the G.B. once they read the thread title*

Lovely :rolleyes:

Curious_Fem said:
Originally posted by Native Alien
The playground is for talking about personal ads and seeing as they were not doing so in 7 or more posts, the threads were moved to the general board where they belonged

Byron, you quoted this but I couldn't find where Native posted it in this thread.
That's not surprising, because she moved her own thread over to the GB, too.

It's here: https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?threadid=192544
Not that it matters, but here's my blurt that is definitely on topic:

If the moderators start moving Playground threads over to the G.B., I can almost guarantee you will see a lot less people posting.....me in particular.

*wondering what kind of lovely responses this thread would get over on the G.B. once they read the thread title*

Lovely :rolleyes:
If it weren't for the General Board, you probably wouldn't like the Playground very much. It siphons off all the stuff people over here don't like and don't want to see. But posters there are a bit spoiled: they don't have "moderators" telling them what's on or off topic, or what they can or can't post. The moderator here made up a goofy ad hoc rule to justify moving threads because she didn't like their content, and that upset a few people. But, as usual, it'll sort itself out in a day or two.

Big hugs to you, horatio!!!!

Still alone tonight.... totally as my daughter's out with her friends! Guess I'll just hang out online for a while.... prolly chat with friends...

WooHoo... it's Friday!!!

Hello Liza

Be grateful for a peaceful night. Just got back from the opening game of high school football. I didn't go to school here, but it's home now. Big rivalry with school about 12 miles away. We kicked their butts.
My daughter is out with her friends also. They went ot the only drive-in left within 50 miles to see Freddy vs. Jason. What a waste of gas. They seem to love it, though.
It has been a long day. Thought I would see what was going on at the boards before I crash out. What is all this about Native Alien being a moderator? Is she still one? People were really pissed from what I read. Hell, I thought we were just running loose around here as long as we weren't threatening anyone. I've seen some crazy stuff posted and no one went nuts about it. And so it goes.
Liza you feel free to contact me anytime you want. I like hearing from you. You must not get out much, or you would never have time to talk to me. By the way, that's an interesting AV you have there. I would like to see a larger shot of that. It shows an interesting blend of sensuousness and almost nasty imagination. I like that. Is that you or something you found? Nice touch either way. You hang in there. Later.

Just because you might need one.... ((((((islander01))))))

My blurt....

I want to be kissed.... I want my body to sing from the caresses... I want to return the pleasures.... SOON

Byron In Exile said:
If it weren't for the General Board, you probably wouldn't like the Playground very much. It siphons off all the stuff people over here don't like and don't want to see. But posters there are a bit spoiled: they don't have "moderators" telling them what's on or off topic, or what they can or can't post. The moderator here made up a goofy ad hoc rule to justify moving threads because she didn't like their content, and that upset a few people. But, as usual, it'll sort itself out in a day or two.
I found her thread that was moved shortly after I posted this. I know quite a bit about the General Board, for since I've become more of a lurker than a poster, that is where I mainly lurk. I haven't been at Lit in days, so who knows what kind of chaos this new "rule" :rolleyes: has caused in the past several days. I'm almost afraid to go look. Maybe by now it's over, but I really have no idea.

Honestly, I have yet to see one thread on the Playground that has stayed on topic. They all tend to wander away from the subject, then come back again....and again....and again. Which is why probably 90% of the threads are "never-ending" as you GB'ers call them. Oh well....enough of my bitching.....oh wait, guess I might want to call it blurting.

Since I killed this thread, I'll be the one to revive it...

In about a month it will be 1 year since I first laid eyes on her. Or hands...or mouth....or....... :devil:

*sigh*

Me, too!!!!

Fuckity, fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuck..........................(still didn't help!)

I wish the fuck that I could get my shit straight... can't seem to please anyone, including myself!! I'm tired of walkin on eggshells and apologizing just to make everyone else feel good about themselves.... RL sucks lately!!!

*Now returning to your regularly scheduled programing*

Curious_Fem said:
*grumble grumble grumble*

Just fuck. I feel like screaming.

curious,
if you need one

ear.jpg

or a

shoulder.jpg

my friend,
i hope you know
where you can get one.

Curious_Fem said:
LizA, girl it sounds like we need to go have us a drink together.

Please, please!!! Just tell me where ya live!!! Shouldn't take too long to get there.... :D

Oman, I swear you have got to be the sweetest man!

LizA, I'm just up the road a bit.......in Ohio! :D We can both take us a road trip and meet in the middle, whatcha say? ;)

Curious_Fem said:
Oman, I swear you have got to be the sweetest man!

LizA, I'm just up the road a bit.......in Ohio! :D We can both take us a road trip and meet in the middle, whatcha say? ;)

Dangit... I'm goin towards Asheville, NC.... thought we might coulda met up in between...

That does sound like a reason for a road trip tho, huh???

I'm off to go pick up the teenager from school....

TGI MY FRIDAY!!!!

Later folks!!

LizA:p

Have a good evening LizA, too bad we're not closer!

After inserting my foot right into my mouth earlier, a stiff drink would taste pretty damn good.

Damn I love it when I do that. :rolleyes:

Curious_Fem said:
Have a good evening LizA, too bad we're not closer!

After inserting my foot right into my mouth earlier, a stiff drink would taste pretty damn good.

Damn I love it when I do that. :rolleyes:

I could use a good stiff one too about now.... :devil:

I'd settle for a good drink tho...:p

Who knows what the future may hold, CF!! Maybe we'll meet one day...

Take care and hope you get what you need!!!

LizA:p

Have you ever felt like a complete idiot? I'm feeling that way right now.

I just didn't expect it, and it's hitting me like a ton of bricks.

But the good part is, I have some extra money since I don't have to worry about splitting the hotel room. I think I'll take myself shopping.

Curious_Fem said:
Have you ever felt like a complete idiot? I'm feeling that way right now.

I just didn't expect it, and it's hitting me like a ton of bricks.

But the good part is, I have some extra money since I don't have to worry about splitting the hotel room. I think I'll take myself shopping.

CURIOUS!!!
ONE WORD FOR YOU
stop-sign.jpg

You are not an idiot,you are a very special person who has touched many here!

omahaman2 said:
CURIOUS!!!
ONE WORD FOR YOU
stop-sign.jpg

You are not an idiot,you are a very special person who has touched many here!

There's nothing like a post from Oman to snap you back to reality. Thank you hun.

I wasn't searching for compliments, just kinda getting something out of my head. It's way too cluttered in there right now. ;)

Blurt and run....

CF... been there, done that, have many T-shirts to prove it!! Hugs!

Here goes....

I'm sick and fuckin tired of being lonely... I want so much more than I have and I don't wanna feel guilty about it anymore!!!

Whew!! Back to your regularly scheduled blurts...

LizA:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back