Ladies and gents, I present you with...

amazing audio
I'm just working that bit out :) it's not as big a deal as I originally thought. Gonna spend a summer in the Lake District cooking, climbing and chilling. No surf there either unfortunately ;) I'll miss it. But bikes and hills are good too.

I haven't, no. Which one?

No, no. House mates :) I was whispering pretty quietly, huh.

Thanks :) everyone's been really sweet. Dirty too, but sweet.
It wasn't that big, particularly, about 5 foot, just cold. But worth it. Stormy days here scare me, it reached about 25 foot a few weeks ago in some places.

Haha, 'soon'. I got more today.

Thanks for all the lovely messages :) this is a little (well, a lot) naughtier:

https://soundcloud.com/calypso0576-1/for-mw/s-ik1sP

i find the image amazing, it always makes me laugh when close by the picture it says "place your ad here" quality.

A question though, what kind of landlord leaves his tenant, a girl on her own in a freezing house with a broken boiler, to sort it out with the service provider?? It's working now (plumber fixed it) but I felt a little abandoned there. It is definitely not my job to do that. I pay my rent and tell him when things are broken, I don't attempt to fix them myself.

Rant over. Now for my nice hot shower (the one that I probably needed yesterday...) xx

A question though, what kind of landlord leaves his tenant, a girl on her own in a freezing house with a broken boiler, to sort it out with the service provider?? It's working now (plumber fixed it) but I felt a little abandoned there. It is definitely not my job to do that. I pay my rent and tell him when things are broken, I don't attempt to fix them myself.

Rant over. Now for my nice hot shower (the one that I probably needed yesterday...) xx

tell your landlord it is not up to you to arrange for a tradesman to come in.It is your job to look beautiful.

If you paid for bthe repairs, tell your landlord you intend to take the cost off the rent for next month.

It's definitely a landlord issue unless things work differently there than they do here in the States. I'm sure you have some kind of lease or rental agreement. Give it a good review. Next time, you should definitely give him some hell if he doesn't want to live up to his responsibilities.

I once went a month without hot water and two weeks with no water. The hot water heater broke and flooded the first floor of my place and when I called the landlord she sent a guy over to shut it off and take a look at it. Then kept assuring me it'd be fixed tomorrow. Two weeks later the guy finally comes over and looks it over again, shuts off the cold water because that's leaking too and says he needs to go get the parts and be back.

I ended up having to call the police and code enforcement office for the town I live in because the guy never came back and the land lord kept telling me he was sick.

She didn't seem to get it that I DIDN'T FUCKING CARE HOW HE FELT I needed water at my fucking house. The threats of getting massive fines fixed it, the next day the guy was there fixing it all good as new.

Faime that sounds really shit, I hope you gave him hell.

Fortunately I didn't pay for the repairs so that's ok, I was just a little pissed that it was me ringing the gas company and not him. S'all fixed now, anyway. Just off to conquer the mountain of dishes in my kitchen...wish me luck.

Faime that sounds really shit, I hope you gave him hell.

Fortunately I didn't pay for the repairs so that's ok, I was just a little pissed that it was me ringing the gas company and not him. S'all fixed now, anyway. Just off to conquer the mountain of dishes in my kitchen...wish me luck.
you wash i rinse?

Back