2 females seeking younger guy for potential fmf!

bbwseeking63

Literotica Guru
My married female lover is seeking a semi-regular FWB with a male between 25-30.

She is not seeking any type of online relationship. You must be willing to meet in person once a connection is made. Serious replies only.

You must reside within an 90 mile radius of Rockford, Illinois.

She is 44, a BBW who’s a sweetheart and has a heart of gold.

If you can spoil her with attention, you might also get me.

I will be screening potential candidates to forward to her.

Hi

Damn, wished I live Wisconsin again. Wish her luck in finding what she is looking for.

If only I was still young...

Oh well. Should be plenty of candidates. Hope you find somebody to make the perfect gift to your friend!

Thank you for replying. What’s funny is you use to chat with her.

I know. I could tell from the ad. It's why I posted even though I don't meet the standards of the ad. One old friend bumps another. :)

That said, to all the guys reading: I don't know the OP. But her lover? Amazing. Sexy, enthusiastic and oh so delicious. Also kind and sweet. So don't be shy in your responses. 100% worth the effort to get to know her.

My married female lover is seeking a semi-regular FWB with a male between 25-30.

She is not seeking any type of online relationship. You must be willing to meet in person once a connection is made. Serious replies only.

You must reside within an 90 mile radius of Rockford, Illinois.

She is 44, a BBW who’s a sweetheart and has a heart of gold.

If you can spoil her with attention, you might also get me.

I will be screening potential candidates to forward to her.

What a great (and hot) friend you are.Good luck in finding that lucky guy.

Dang it! Wishing I fit the bill though age and location don’t work in my favor. Been told I look young though. Good luck and hope you find what you’re looking for.

I know. I could tell from the ad. It's why I posted even though I don't meet the standards of the ad. One old friend bumps another. :)

That said, to all the guys reading: I don't know the OP. But her lover? Amazing. Sexy, enthusiastic and oh so delicious. Also kind and sweet. So don't be shy in your responses. 100% worth the effort to get to know her.

Thank you for the kind words focused on her. 💋💋

Too bad I dont reside closer because I would be up for this. Good luck in your search.

Back