Some pictures of me crossdressing

You look wonderful

Particularly fond of the last pic. I got so hot looking at your shoes, and your cock of course, such a lovely man.

Adore these pics

Must feel so good, putting on your red heels and those lacey straps. Makes me want to wank over you, you darling man. Love to untie your cock and give you a lovely long kiss.

Must feel so good, putting on your red heels and those lacey straps. Makes me want to wank over you, you darling man. Love to untie your cock and give you a lovely long kiss.

Fuck me from behind and massage my p spot with the dick head till I cum 😉

Love to, best offer I've had all day

Fuck me from behind and massage my p spot with the dick head till I cum 😉

I'm so ready for you, you lovely man. Cum for me now with my cock hard inside you. I must suck your delicious cock soon.

Thanks for the tip about the camera Harriet. I have some pics that show more of my body, but as I said, they are not as good as yours. You are beautiful and I would love to play dress up and more with you !!!!

Thanks for the tip about the camera Harriet. I have some pics that show more of my body, but as I said, they are not as good as yours. You are beautiful and I would love to play dress up and more with you !!!!

I’d love to play too.

And I’d like to be fucked till I cum. ;-)

Here is another of me.

Attachments

• DSC00016 - crop Copy.JPG
    DSC00016 - crop Copy.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 2
I might take too many pics when I dress. Nothing like the selfie photo shoot lol

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage (12).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (12).jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 4
Back