❌On Strike - The Spanking Thread

Ass
Pussy
Face
Tits

In that order.

ONLY his hands.

I felt like that for the longest while ... but then we discovered the belt. And then when we shopping for a specific belt. He likes using that because it's something he wears the rest of the time, and now it's got me all over it. :)
(His hand used to get sore after a while.)

I felt like that for the longest while ... but then we discovered the belt. And then when we shopping for a specific belt. He likes using that because it's something he wears the rest of the time, and now it's got me all over it. :)
(His hand used to get sore after a while.)
And the belt has that sexy leather scent...

And the buckle...

Seriously so good

tumblr_pf2mvjCoh41trv6mgo6_500.gif

I love having my bum spanked. Don't much like having my pussy spanked, but he does it anyway. Face is a no-no.

Hand and belt.

For me, it's:

Ass, pussy & tits are all an enthusiastic YES! You might include high up on the insides of my thighs someplace in there as well, perhaps as a prelude to my pussy. Face, however, is an equally enthusiastic NO!

As for with what, hand is a big number one for me, followed in order of preference by paddle (leather or thin-ish wood) & belt (not the buckle end). I'm not a big fan of either floggers or canes, though, & strongly prefer to avoid them.

It's usually best for me if the spanking starts somewhat lightly, & gets increasingly firmer as it continues.

Oh, & you left out pussy spanking with a nice, hard male appendage. Put me on that list too. :D

Last edited:
Back