Interdisciplinary Collaboration

The “C” Word




Josephine’s lost sense of all time and space began when Abi said “cunt.” At the sound of this forbidden word, coming from the lips of her prim and proper colleague, Josephine groaned, all tension leaving her now flaccid limbs while her hips began to rock with ever-bourgeoning desire. The sensations of Abi exploring her womanhood with fingers and tongue melded into a pulsing ecstasy that made Josephine moan, mostly in meaningless grunts or incoherent utterances, but occasionally with lurid demands.

“Yes! My cunt... Lick my clit.... Suck my cunt!!! Oh... yes....”

 
Enraptured

“Yes! My cunt... Lick my clit.... Suck my cunt!!! Oh... yes....”

Hearing and feeling Jo react with intense and increasing passion caused Abi to increase her ministrations. Abi latched her mouth onto Jo’s cunt, sucking and licking her clitoris with increased intensity and passion quickening her rhythm. She manipulated Jo’s clit with her tongue bearing down on the nub of her clit and right at the vaginal entrance. With her right hand Abi had inserted 3 fingers into Jo’s vagina and was fucking her with them, allowing her thumb to toy with her clit and dance with Abi’s own tongue when her hand moved outward, only then Abi would push them back in deep, withdraw them and do it again. With her left hand Abi moved up Jo’s body, underneath the silk chemise and began to gently squeeze and caress her nipples; manipulating them with her fingers and experimenting on how much pressure she could apply when she pinched Jo’s nipples. Pain and pleasure dance together, but it is a delicate balance and Abi concentrated on finding where the fulcrum sat. Abi herself was lost in the sensations of loving this new beautiful friend. The feel of loving Jo: her mouth and fingers covered with the her love secretions, the intoxicating smell and the sweet and bitter taste, along with the feel of her hands exploring Jo’s soft skin and Jo’s thighs brushing Abi’s cheek all contributed to enrapturing Abi.
 
Simply Divine



“My GOD.... Yes!!!”

Josephine screamed as orgasm burst from her loins to expand explosively to the furthest points of her body, making her toes clench and fingers clutch while kaleidoscopic lights filled her tightly shut eyes.

“Oh God, Abi!” she cried, arching her back to force her womanhood more tightly against her lover’s mouth and upon her fingers as wave after wave of ecstasy washed across her trembling flesh. “You’re... You’re.... Oh!!! Abi! Mmm... My God....”

 
coming down

Abi moved her hand from Jo’s breast to her hip to steady her as Abi bore down and allowed Jo’s orgasm to flow over her. Slowly Abi slowed her rhythm and lightened her pressure as she allowed Jo to come in waves. Slowly as Jo began to relax Abi moved her body up and took Jo in her arms and brought her lips to Jo’s for a deep passionate kiss. Still covered with Jo’s wetness, Abi shared the taste with her lover allowing the fluid to coat Jo’s lips and cheeks. Abi held Jo tight as they kissed passionately. Finally they both relaxed and lay still in each other’s arms. Abi naked and Jo with her chemise now bunched around her hips they entwined their bodies together.
 
Awoke



The gradual awareness of the contrast between her body's almost uncomfortably cool right side and the delectable warmth on her left brought Josephine awake. She felt no confusion. Abi had already become that much of her life — in just these past few hours since Josephine knocked uninvited on her office door — that she immediately knew who snuggled her by the smoldering fire.

Josephine had no idea how long she had slept since lulled by her lover’s embrace following a wonderfully overpowering orgasm. Abi’s head now rested on her left shoulder. Josephine could not see if Abi had her eyes open or shut. Josephine whispered as softly as she could.

“Are you awake, Darling?”

 
un altro bacio

Abi stirred and opened her eyes. She felt herself entwined with Jo’s body, laying with her on the floor in front of the now dormant fire. The air was chilly. She snuggled in closer to Jo, “Good morning… What time is it?” Abi slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes, she looked around. Outside she could now see the yard through the windows in the first light of dawn. She looked down at herself, she was naked and Jo nearly so. She moved a hand to Jo’s head and caressed her and then bent down and gave her a soft kiss, moving her hand to Jo’s hand she took her hand in hers and squeezed gently. “We fell asleep on the floor!” She giggled as she said that and then sighed. “Maybe I should go, you have to get to work and I’ll just be in the way.” Abi couldn’t even remember what day it was, but vaguely remembered that it was in the middle of the week. She leaned back over and kissed Jo again sweetly and looked into her sparkling eyes. “You are wonderful!” Another kiss, this one longer and more lingering.
 
Last edited:
Persuasion



As Abi spoke, it occurred to Josephine that the gray light of the room came from the morning twilight, not the fireplace or any lamp.

“It’s Saturday,” she reminded her guest. “I’d like you to stay... at least for breakfast.”

She doubted Abi needed much to convince her but, to add to her persuasion, Josephine kissed her and gently slid her right hand up the inside of Abi’s right thigh until the side of her index finger brushed against her womanhood, then lingered there. Breaking their kiss, she whispered. “I don’t know about you, but I could use a shower.”

 
morning

“Saturday?” Abi was surprised at herself that she was so disoriented that she had forgotten what day of the week it was, but then Abi felt Jo’s hand and took in a sharp breath. “That is why I am disoriented,” she said to herself. She bent over and kissed Jo again, “I’d love to stay for breakfast.” Using the nearby chair to push against, Abi stood and stretched. She looked at Jo who was looking up at her from the floor. “I think we both need a shower, we both smell like sex!” She giggled, “Not that I am complaining.” Then she added. “I think we made a mess on your carpet though!” She offered Jo her hand to help her up.

Abi followed Jo to her private bathroom, “You know I only have the clothes I came in, and your clothes really don’t fit!” She said as she watched Jo turn on the shower and then pull off her chemise. For the first time Abi got to see Jo naked and it took her breath away. “You really are very beautiful,” she said as she took Jo in her arms for a close hug and a passionate kiss.
 
Turning Up the Heat



“You really are very beautiful,” Abi declared as she wrapped her arms around Josephine and kissed her. Josephine relished the kiss for a long moment, then broke it to reply.

“So are you... beautiful, that is... a pleasure to look at. So don’t worry about clothes.” She turned her head toward the bedroom and called out in a loud, firm voice. “Alexa... set the thermostat to seventy-six degrees.”

The device confirmed the instruction and, returning her gaze to Abi’s eyes, Josephine explained. “I have a high efficiency furnace. By the time we’re out of the shower, we won’t need clothes.”

 
warm and wet

“Alexa! That is your furnace’s name?” Abi was amused. “You live here alone, right? Wouldn’t want to surprise anyone.” Abi and Jo were holding each other close, their naked bodies entwined together. “Not that I really care. I love being naked. Been a nudist almost all my life. If I had my way I’d do everything naked, even teach!” She smiled and then kissed Jo again. Abi released Jo who then turned on the water and checked the temperature. Jo stepped into the shower and Abi followed her. The water cascaded over their bodies as they danced in and out of the water together, kissing and holding and caressing each other. Abi tried to keep her hair from getting wet, but was not terribly successful at that as she began to focus on Jo’s wet body. She ran her hand and fingers over her body, caressing and kissing her breasts and nipples. Then Abi filled her hand with liquid soap and began to wash Jo’s back, reaching around and holding and caressing and washing her breasts, and then down to her ass and tummy and thighs and between her legs. Turning Jo around Abi pulled Jo in close for a soapy hig and then slipped her between her thighs and began to explore Jo’s labia with her soapy fingers. Then after rinsing them she went back to exploring Jo’s wet and warm womanhood.
 
Personal Assistant



Josephine sighed. In that lulling, otherworldly pensive state caused by Abi’s soapy caresses of her body, she reflected on the woman who had so suddenly become part of her life. A college professor and divorced mom, Abi manifested an odd combination of sophistication and naïveté. She had not even recognized Alexa nor understood its function!

Surely, her burgeoning homosexuality would include similar gaps in understanding. Josephine didn’t mind. In fact, she rather looked forward to guiding her new lover into ever more exciting sexual challenges and adventures.

Josephine groaned when Abi’s rinsed fingers gently caressed her womanhood.

“Keep that up,” she warned. “And I just might come.”

 
over the edge II

Abi slowly pushed two fingers inside and kissed Jo deeply in response. “I’ll take that as a command!” She moved her fingers in and out deeply as she toyed with Jo’s lips and clit with her thumb. With her left hand she took Jo’s left breast, gently squeezed and then took her nipple into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue; then she moved to the other breast and repeated. Abi reached up and grabbed a washcloth and threw it on the floor and then cupped her right hand under the water flow to collect some water and then took that hand and cupped Jo’s cunt, rinsing it of soap. Slowly Abi dropped to her knees, positioning them as best as she could on the washcloth. Jo leaned against the side of the shower, opening her legs as the water continued to cascade over Abi. Any attempt to keep her hair dry was now abandoned as Abi’s hair was soaking wet. She leaned in and took some of Jo’s pubic hair in her mouth and gently pulled on it kissing her pubic mound with passion. Then, with the thumbs of both hands she slowly, gently and lovingly pulled Jo’s lips apart revealing her engorged clit. This beautiful sight excited Abi and sent a wave of intensity coursing through her body increasing her own arousal. She leaned in again and gently kissed Jo’s clitoris; and again, this time flicking her tongue just a little; and again, another kiss on her clitoral hood, more passionately. She pulled back and watched the spray of the water bead all over Jo’s sensitive womanhood; finally moving in and sucking Jo’s clitoris into her mouth. Abi began to suck it lovingly and intently, rubbing her tongue over it while pushing two to three fingers back inside of Jo's vagina. Abi increased the passion and intensity and speed with which she licked and sucked on Jo’s cunt, fingering her at the same time steadily with increasing speed. The cascading water of the shower made it impossible for Abi to look up at Jo, though she would have liked to, so instead she focused and concentrated with love, passion and sensitivity on giving Jo the gift of another orgasm.
 
Last edited:
Gifted



“Oh yes.... OH God.... Oh... YES!!!”

Wave after wave of ecstasy washed up Josephine’s body even as the warm water coursed down her breasts and tummy to splash Abi’s face and flow over her rapidly lapping tongue. It washed away some of Josephine’s natural lubricant, making the texture of Abi’s tongue on her clitoris all the more evident among the overwhelming sensations. Josephine stood frozen in a rapid succession of orgasms, her left hand clutching the higher of two soap dishes built into the bath’s tile wall, her right hand clasping the handle of the sliding glass shower door.

“Oh... my... GOD.... My God... YES!” Josephine screamed as a definitive climax shook her body. She collapsed to a seated position in the large tub, hugging her knees, and laughing with pure joy as she gazed into Abi’s beautiful eyes, the shower cascading over both of their heads.

 
drowned rat

Abi held onto Jo’s hips as she came over and over, bearing down and then lightening the pressure, until she finally slowed and went back to planting little kisses on Jo's thighs and her mons veneris. Finally when Jo collapsed into the tub Abi was able to gaze into her eyes and she smiled and then crawled up next to her and took her into her arms and hugged her tight rubbing her breasts against Jo's.

Eventually Abi pulled away a little and reached up and pushed the wet and dripping hair out of her face. “I think I look like a drowned rat!” she joked and giggled. Abi kissed Jo, “This wasn’t how I expected our visit to end up.”
 
Good Clean Fun



“If this is how drowned rats look,” Josephine declared as she leaned back to take in Abi’s beauty. She looked cute with her wet hair extending in tight wavy ribbons across her face and down to her round breasts. “Then drowned rats are the most lovely creatures in the world.”

Josephine prevented any reply with an extended French kiss, her tongue exploring and titillating every bit of Abi’s mouth. She then stood and helped her companion to her feet. “My turn to wash you... Rat.”

She chuckled at this first nickname she had bestowed on her new lover. Then, starting at her neck, she proceeded to lather Abi with lavender scented body wash slowly, thoroughly, and sensually. She took extra time with her breasts, treasuring their fullness. Josephine noted and appreciated a slight asymmetry between her nipples she had first noticed the evening before, albeit less apparent now while erect. Abi’s right areola defined a full circle, dark pink throughout, but the left appeared slightly irregular, like a gibbous moon. The left nipple also extended a bit longer than the right. Josephine smiled thinking of the significance of knowing these intimate details of this outwardly prim professional.

Eventually, her soapy hands continued down Abi’s body. She spent surprisingly little time on her private parts, just tarrying on the clitoris long enough to show that she had more than simple hygiene in mind. Then she worked down both legs, now lingering on the feet. She massaged as much as washed these, ending in firm, erogenous strokes.

Josephine stood and smiled at her sudsy lover. “Go ahead and rinse off while I get us some towels.”

Stepping out of the shower, she opened a cabinet and pulled out two oversized
Boll & Branch organic cotton bath towels. She set her own aside for a moment on the wide vanity. Warm air blew on her as the furnace worked to comply with her earlier request through Alexa to warm the house. She took the second towel and, standing one stride outside the shower, spread it to receive Abi when she stepped out.



 
Last edited:
drying off

Abi rinsed in the shower. She closed her eyes as Jo washed her slowly and lovingly. She felt relaxed and happy for the first time in a long time. The ache of anxiety that seemed to always live inside of her seemed to have given way to a sense of peace. It felt nice. She applied some of Jo’s shampoo and conditioner to her hair, since it was already soaking wet. And then she rinsed herself completely. Turning off the shower she stepped wet out of the shower and took the offered towel and wiped herself down, drying her hair and wrapping one towel around her head and then drying her body, finally wrapping the towel around her. She smiled at Jo as Jo helped her dry.
 
Time to Go Wild



The warm air from the furnace register had Josephine mostly dry herself by the time she’d finished helping Abi with her towel. Josephine simply ran her own towel across and down her hair a few times, then wrapped it around herself. Her blue eyes came from her Irish mother, but she had gotten her thick wavy hair from her Sicilian father. She sometimes just let it dry wild, which seemed fitting for her plans today.

Taking Abi’s hand, she led her from the bathroom and across the alcove into the
master bedroom. She positioned Abi to stand facing her as she sat on the edge of the bed. Untucking the edge of Abi’s towel where she’d secured it below her left shoulder, she let it drop to the floor. Abi now stood nude in front of her, but for the towel wrapped like an exotic turban on her head.

“I always find that a bit of morning exercise makes breakfast more satisfying,” she told Abi as she leaned forward, sucked her stiff left nipple into her mouth, and flicked it rapidly with her tongue.



 
exercise

Abi could feel the warmth of the room as she was led willingly into the bedroom. She allowed herself to be positioned and then felt a wave of arousal course through her body as Jo reached up and un-tucked the towel and let it fall leaving her naked, her body now clean and fragrant from the shower. She closed her eyes as she felt herself drawn closer to Jo who was now sitting on the bed. She felt Jo take in her nipple and begin to suck it and flick it and she moaned softly. She opened her eyes and looked down at Jo suckling and toying with her nipples and she placed her right hand on Jo’s head and began to caress Jo's head and neck gently and lovingly. Abi closed her eyes once more and could feel the familiar “tingle” move from her breasts to between her legs. With her left hand she reached up and pulled the towel from her head and tossed it on the floor.
 
Silent Invitation



Josephine swung her legs up onto the bed and began to slide back across the wide mattress. With her hands gently on Abi’s hips, and further promise of tongue on nipples, she invited her new lover to join her there.



 
sensitive and sumptuous

Abi climbed onto the bed next to Jo and took her in her arms. It was so lovely to feel Jo’s body pressing close against her own. Abi kissed Jo deeply and then rolled on to her back as Jo resumed her focus on Abi’s breasts and nipples. Abi moaned again softly, her nipples had always been sensitive and she loved having them manipulated and pinched and suckled. Suckling infants was one of the most wonderful experiences she had had as a mother and the manipulation of her nipples had produced some intense orgasms in the past, though not recently. All these thoughts went through her mind as she caressed Jo’s head and neck and back and toyed with her hanging breasts. “Take me lover…” she whispered.
 
Slowly, at First



By laying on her back, Abi had conceded the top to Josephine, just as the latter would have expected. Josephine took her time with Abi’s breasts, employing her lips, tongue and, gently, teeth, until Abi’s breath became quick and shallow. Only then did Josephine’s left hand slip down Abi’s flat stomach. She started by simply combing her fingers through the soft curls of Abi’s pubes.



 
submission

Abi opened her legs as she felt Jo’s hand move to her tummy and onto her mound. Her breath became more ragged as she closed her eyes in order to savor the sensations of her new lover exploring and caressing her body. Abi continued to caress and explore what she could of Jo’s body with her hands, taking a particular delight in squeezing and caressing Jo’s pendulous breasts as they gently swayed with her movement. Abi could feel the excitement and moisture between her legs increase with each touch and lick and caress.

Abi could also feel Jo’s dominance and she responded with her natural inclination towards submission. She wanted to please Jo, she wanted Jo to take her and enjoy her anyway she wanted. She wanted to give herself, it had been so long since she had had a loving dominant lover.
 
Just the Beginning



Abi responded to Josephine’s intimate touch by opening her thighs, and by starting to fondle her breasts in return. Josephine had other plans. Moving to her right, she lay down on the bed to Abi’s left. With her right hand Josephine took hold of Abi’s wrists, grasping them together as she moved them to rest on the pillows over Abi’s head. Jo pinned them there with her right palm and fingers while her left hand moved further between Abi’s thighs and started to caress just the outer folds of her already sodden womanhood.



 
invitation

Abi let Jo pin her hands above her head. This caused Abi to whimper softly as she opened her eyes, gazing at Jo expressing her complete submission and desire. Abi felt Jo’s other hand begin to toy with her labia and Abi responded by opened her legs farther so that her lips would open slightly on their own, inviting Jo to take the treasure that lay between them. "Take me.... take my cunt!" Abi whispered breathlessly...
 
About Last Night



“Take me,” Abi gasped, her eyes expressing her willing surrender to Josephine’s desires. “Take my cunt!”

Again having her prim professorial friend use this proscribed and filthy word caused Josephine’s own loins to tingle with fervid desire. She smiled coldly at Abi and whispered. “
Remember? Last night I made you come... but I said today I’d make you beg.

Josephine punctuated this reminder by fully parting Abi’s dripping labia with her middle finger, then rubbing her clitoris just a few times before returning to light caresses of her outer folds.



 
Back
Top