Editor needed

Arkfisting

Virgin
Joined
Jan 3, 2019
Posts
10
Greetings! I am asking for an editor for the sequel to my first story posting. Some of the feedback I got from the first story indicated I could benefit from another set of eyes before I post the sequel.

Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:
I just read the sticky about requesting editors. My apologies for not providing enough information about my current WIP.
I am writing a multi-chapter story about a single father supporting his daughter's swim team. He discovers things about the team that he never suspected, having sheltered himself after the death of his wife.
I have posted chapter one which was about 4500 words. Chapter 2 is currently 6500, but may grow, unless I decide to break it into another chapter. I have no idea how long the entire story will be yet. I have ideas for it that could take it to four chapters, if I decide to make it that big.
I need an editor to catch continuity and story development errors as well as the occasional typo.
This story is primarily an exhibitionist/voyeur story, but it will grow into group sex and delve into exploring incest themes. As more characters appear, it could cross other category lines. I don't know yet. I'm kind of a "pantser" in my writing.
Literotica put a "incest" warning on my first post, even though there was no incest in that chapter.
If you are interested in helping me develop this story, please PM me or reply here.
 
Last edited:
Link

Always post a link. Post a link to your first chapter and a prospective editor is quite likely going to read it and decide if they are going to help. A prospective editor is not going to start searching.
 
I self edited the story I originally posted about, but now I have another story that needs editing. This is the second chapter of the story entitled "Touch Me" in my submissions (check the link in my sig). This is in the Loving Wives category and deals with the ramifications of the events in that story. There is more character development in this one and some setup for another chapter. It is 8,500 words. I need some continuity and consistency checks and a look at the plot development. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
I still need an editor for the two stories mentioned above. Please feel free to check out the initial chapters of both stories using the following link to get an idea of the plot. I await your responce.

Thanks!
 
Back
Top