Can't PM someone.

Jada59

Literotica Guru
If you PMed me and are expecting a response but did not get it, it's because I am getting a message that you are not allowed PMs. Why would a person not be allowed PMs?

Obviously, you cannot allow PM unless you have specified otherwise on your profile parameters.

You also can try to contact this someone by feedback for his/her stories.

Does it help?

Obviously, you cannot allow PM unless you have specified otherwise on your profile parameters.

You also can try to contact this someone by feedback for his/her stories.

Does it help?

They initially contacted me and I did send them one PM back. Not sure what happened after that and I don't think they have any stories.

They initially contacted me and I did send them one PM back. Not sure what happened after that and I don't think they have any stories.

Then i guess the box is full and some free space is required to get new PMs.

I guess you still can send a feddback message even if they don t share any stories.

Good luck

Last edited:
Then i guess the box is full and some free space is required to get new PMs.

I guess you still can send a feddback message even if they don t share any stories.

Good luck

I didn't get a message that it was full and I don't think you can send feedback if they didn't write stuff here. I just didn't want him to think I was ignoring him and I didn't want to ping him so hoped he would see this.

Full box, you'll have to wait until someone leaves. ;)

I'll check again but there was no "full" message.

Just tried again. This is the message. I can't see him turning off the PMs as we were actively messaging each other when this happened. And there was nothing to indicate that he was angry with me or anything like that.

(His name) has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Last edited:

Just tried again. This is the message. I can't see him turning off the PMs as we were actively messaging each other when this happened. And there was nothing to indicate that he was angry with me or anything like that.

(His name) has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
That's the standard spiel when someone has turned PMs off. It might be all over, Jada :(.

Might be he switched off PMs for some other reason (or by accident?) and didn't realise he'd cut you off.

(Also, just in case, double-check that you're sending to the correct username - I doubt that's the cause but I've known it to happen.)

I'm sad for you. :( Of course you could leave him private feedback, if he checks that email account.

I'm sad for you. :( Of course you could leave him private feedback, if he checks that email account.

It's just weird because we had been messaging back and forth when this happened. He has no works here that I know of so can't e-mail.

Back