Look closer. Or not. your choice.

WARNINGWARNING

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Posts
907
Look closer. Or not. Your choice.

Posting thumbnails.

You can browse and if not of any interest, just move on by.

If something seems intriguing, you can ask to see a larger version.

I'd like to hear what made you pause, what you liked about an image. A small price to pay.

They are all hand drawn (or painted) by me, mostly from imagination/fantasy, some from memories, some from life. All are scanned, in order to post. I will often make adjustments to correct the scans, sometimes I will add color digitally, you can always ask, if you have questions. I can draw "better" (with more accuracy) when needed. I don't need to here, in fact, I don't even want to. Once in a while, I will redraw, if something bugs me.
attachment.php


Fair WARNING -(warning):
Nearly all, a large percentage (most, many) of these are created using a single line weight.
I know that does not appeal to everyone, which is fine.
This is not due to "laziness", it is due to the implements used to create the images (a mechanical pencil or a fixed size roller-ball pen, for the most part). I use these for several reasons: I like them, they are convenient and the drawings can be quickly stashed, for discretion. I can also draw quickly with them. Does quick = "sloppy" — sometimes.:) However, these are all for my amusement and should they become tedious to create, I will be less amused. I have enough projects that require "fussing".:cool:

Also, occasionally (not very often, a small percentage, low numbers) I will create an image that is inspired by Japanese art (traditional and/or contemporary), so you may see some manga, or shunga or hentai influence. I do not consider myself a manga artist and I don't think that I have any Japanese heritage.




(changing up a bit)
 
Last edited:
2nd set

spreading these out
(I don't think folk can digest so much visual crap at one time)

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
hi I liked all of the drawings, curious are they all your own artwork, if so they are very good. 1.F the wolf made me think, its like the wild beast inside us men wanting desiring a woman, when we get her we let our inner beast escape and all our animal instincts take over. maybe do some showing the man slowly turning to the beast in stages.
 
hi I liked all of the drawings, curious are they all your own artwork, if so they are very good. 1.F the wolf made me think, its like the wild beast inside us men wanting desiring a woman, when we get her we let our inner beast escape and all our animal instincts take over. maybe do some showing the man slowly turning to the beast in stages.

Thank you. They are.
That is exactly the idea, so glad that was conveyed and noted.:)

(as a side note: she is not dead, she has swooned):)

1.F
attachment.php


Perhaps I will do a transmogrification.:cool:
 
Last edited:
FUNNY!

Even as I was drawing this progression, I saw the possible misinterpretation of bestiality.:eek: Though all one character and NOT a true animal.
Probably best to do as several separate images, eh?:rolleyes:
attachment.php


Also, for THIS kind of werewolf (very dog/wolf-like muzzle) I have never really liked the mid-transformations, as it is SUCH and extreme anatomy change.
Whereas (heehee) the Universal Studios Lon Chaney Jr. werewolf was more of a hairy, toothsome man, in facial structure.
 
Last edited:
better, I think.
Though, I reckon that some set-up would help convey the message.
What/who does he see that arouses him so...
then to the point of becoming a primal/mating beast.
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
I imagine it can be fulfilling – owning a fan club.

You should do a TED talk

That might be difficult to stage. :)

OOOO! I could pre-record, then come and be the audience! and clap loudly.

That's it.
 
Last edited:
must resist responding ...

must resist ....
You have cursed my keyboard.
You are a monster and a deceiver. ..
I refuse to attend any séance you organise...
 
must resist ....
You have cursed my keyboard.
You are a monster and a deceiver. ..
I refuse to attend any séance you organise...

MuyahhahahahHAhahaH!!!!
...and yet, you responded!

as for séances, I have never been very organized!
 
MuyahhahahahHAhahaH!!!!
...and yet, you responded!

as for séances, I have never been very organized!

I assumed the only requirement was hearing voices -which ..well, seem to be in line with your particular..er, talent .

You can have the last word.
 
Back
Top