Looking for a Slow Seduction Mother - Son Roleplay

cutegirl3818

Experienced
Joined
Mar 20, 2010
Posts
90
Hi.
I enjoy fun, creative, lengthy drawn out detailed roleplay. So I am hoping to find some fun, creative, imaginative people who can respond to my thread with some good detailed roleplay ideas.

Well I was hoping to find someone with a slow seduction Mother/Son roleplay idea.

(Prefer the feelings of the mother character who would be played by me to have just normal feelings towards her son and over time this changes because of the slow seduction from the son.)

I would like to roleplay through my y.a.h.o.o messenger with you. It doesn't bother me if the roleplay takes several sessions before it even gets sexual because to me all parts of the roleplay is important to me.

If you contact me with the details of the roleplay please make sure the roleplay idea has lots of detail because I like detailed in depth scene set ups.
Also could you include background info about the scene and characters, because it is very helpful for the set up of the roleplay.

So if you have a slow seduction Mother/Son roleplay idea you would like to roleplay then please leave me a message and I will get back to you with my [email address] so you can contact me with your idea.

Please only genuine replys.

Thank you and I look forward to getting replys.
 
Back
Top