One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were not, and I keep trying to help with that. It's not my fault you won't believe me. :kiss:

Maybe one day I'll have to try again.
I'll be sure to post when I take my new profile pic.

As for today's new pics, how wonderful they were.
Your body looks fantastic with a real camera, and the powder blue nighty on you makes me happy.
Really works well with your hair.
Seeing your lovely bodyparts through it never hurts either. ;)
:kiss::heart:

Maybe one day I'll have to try again.
I'll be sure to post when I take my new profile pic.

As for today's new pics, how wonderful they were.
Your body looks fantastic with a real camera, and the powder blue nighty on you makes me happy.
Really works well with your hair.
Seeing your lovely bodyparts through it never hurts either. ;)
:kiss::heart:

I can't wait!!

The camera really does make a huge difference. There are moments when it's easier to just grab the phone, but the difference in quality really shows.

I'm really glad you enjoy the pictures and my body parts. :kiss:

Your black and white with a hint of your face and lips are breathtaking. :)

Thank you so much. I'm enthralled by your thread so far. The first picture you posted is just amazing. I can't wait to see what you do next. :rose:

The newest ones are spectacular. You're rolling!

Mmm.

Rolling.

Like nipple between finger and thumb, for example...

-LCN

I can't wait!!

The camera really does make a huge difference. There are moments when it's easier to just grab the phone, but the difference in quality really shows.

I'm really glad you enjoy the pictures and my body parts. :kiss:

I enjoy you immensely, every bit of you.
Body and mind and soul.

There is seriously nothing you show that doesn't make me want to bury my face in every part of you. I could eat you if that wasn't uh... creepy. :confused:

The newest ones are spectacular. You're rolling!

Mmm.

Rolling.

Like nipple between finger and thumb, for example...

-LCN

Mmmm is right. I love the way you think, and your signature is deliciously painful. I want...

Hi Gorgeous!;):kiss::kiss:

Hi sexy!! I love your new AV. :kiss:

That would actually make me happy.

I don't know about drowning it, but I'll probably post another batch soon. Probably the last out of that set for the day though. Things are looking very blue around here. ;)

I enjoy you immensely, every bit of you.
Body and mind and soul.

And I you...this is nothing new. You're amazing. :kiss:

There is seriously nothing you show that doesn't make me want to bury my face in every part of you. I could eat you if that wasn't uh... creepy. :confused:

Dear god, you make my toes curl. If that's creepy you do it very very well. :kiss:

Last few of these for the day I think. We have a few other things that we've started and not finished yet, maybe I'll play around with those in a bit.

Hope you're all having a great evening. :kiss:

Oh and the verdict is in...my friend stopped caring about whether my parts had shrunk or not once he saw the new pics. Show a man a breast and the rest is history. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF9789_Lit.jpg
    DSCF9789_Lit.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 482
  • DSCF9801_lit.jpg
    DSCF9801_lit.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 400
  • DSCF9804_Lit.jpg
    DSCF9804_Lit.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 388
  • DSCF9823_Lit.jpg
    DSCF9823_Lit.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 400
  • DSCF9830_Lit.jpg
    DSCF9830_Lit.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 393
Last few of these for the day I think. We have a few other things that we've started and not finished yet, maybe I'll play around with those in a bit.

Oh and the verdict is in...my friend stopped caring about whether my parts had shrunk or not once he saw the new pics. Show a man a breast and the rest is history. :rolleyes:

Show a man a magnificent women on her hands and knees and very little else is going to matter. :D

Shrinking??

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I don't know about shrinking - I am positive that looking at your pictures causes a lot of expansion amongst your viewers.

If you are discussing whether or not your body has toned in places and appears to be firmer and ever so desirable - I think that is true.

This photo
attachment.php

leads me to believe that you are still the most beautiful woman on Lit!! DAve :kiss::kiss:

you are perfect!;):kiss::kiss::rose:

Never! Perfection doesn't leave enough room for improvement. I'll take personality any day. It's far sexier...though I guess this isn't the personality forum. They kicked me off there. ;) :kiss:

Show a man a magnificent women on her hands and knees and very little else is going to matter. :D

Hah! You don't give me enough credit. He didn't get to see those yet. I saved those for you guys. There are benefits to coming and seeing for yourself. ;)

Adorable. Where to start. Toes? Maybe the eyelids?

Awww ... but I didn't show my eyelids. I checked. ;)

No moreso than you. :kiss::heart:

All these pictures prove that.

What they really prove is that I'm a total camera whore really.

I'll take your version any day though. :kiss:

I don't know about shrinking - I am positive that looking at your pictures causes a lot of expansion amongst your viewers.

If you are discussing whether or not your body has toned in places and appears to be firmer and ever so desirable - I think that is true.

This photo
attachment.php

leads me to believe that you are still the most beautiful woman on Lit!! DAve :kiss::kiss:

I can handle that...especially if it causes expansion. I just hadn't noticed myself, though after comparing pics I'm willing to concede defeat.

Bah. All the women here are beautiful. We both know that. I thank you though. :kiss:

Awww ... but I didn't show my eyelids. I checked. ;)

Artistic license. You have eyelids, don't you? My guess is they flutter and dance at a lot of these comments. I wish they'd flutter and dance for me. I wish you'd flutter and dance for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back