Very new poster here...

Okay, here are some from the car. All similar but little differences...and boobs...so do you really mind?! :p

Peek:
attachment.php

And here are some bra shots too :heart:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Absolutely and incredibly gorgeous!

I need consoling.

Can I bury my face in your chest for a little while? :D

Love the pics in the car. Especially the seat belt riding nicely between your cleavage :) thanks for sharing.

Perfect combination of naughty & nice. Thanks again for sharing your sexy self with us.

Sorry to be so MIA lately. I was just sitting here at work at my desk facing my bosses. My monitor blocks some of his view and I just decided to snap this shot. Fortunately he didn't get up as I was doing this lol! You can't tell but I was making the "shhhhh" sound with my lips at the moment.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,656
Sorry to be so MIA lately. I was just sitting here at work at my desk facing my bosses. My monitor blocks some of his view and I just decided to snap this shot. Fortunately he didn't get up as I was doing this lol! You can't tell but I was making the "shhhhh" sound with my lips at the moment.

attachment.php

Hiring? :D Lovely woman!

attachment.php

Those are absolutely magnificent and perfect! What a lucky boss!

attachment.php

I wish we worked together . . .

I wish we worked together . . .
We really wouldn't get much done, would we?
Those are absolutely magnificent and perfect! What a lucky boss!
He's 87, I doubt he would know what to do with them lol!
Damm that's fucking beautiful
Thank you kindly :kiss:
Must say you do have amazing breasts! Love that form fitting bra!
Thanks, I am liking this new one too!
I would have my desk and chair raised so that the view was not blocked by your monitor.
Hahahahaha!

Back