cock sucking poll

I will have to admit that until six months ago I had never thought about sucking a cock, but have found it to be one of the most erotic things I have been involved with as I discover new desires and fantasys.
I was introduced to "cock sucking" by a couple with whom I enjoyed several 3-somes with. It was amazing to say the least when I was encouraged by the lady of the couple to help her suck her husband off. The texture and feel was wonderful...the taste was unique and her words of encouragement helped as well.
Fantasys these days are of all shapes and sizes...of course a nice large cock is everyones fantasy right? I must also admit a new found fetish to have more than one cock at a time....hummmmmmm......a fantasy that hopefully come true in time.
 
Jamesed: That was such a hot post! The texture is incredible, isn't it?
 
I think you may have touched on something there (no pun intended... but accepted). I've always been very oral, and the cock-in-mouth feeling satisfied something... I could never define it before. I'm going to have to give that some thought.
 
what do you think?

how about a cock like this?

ProfileB.jpg
 
Re: what do you think?

Orionsarrow84 said:
how about a cock like this?

ProfileB.jpg

well dam, it might be a nice cock, but how in the heck can u tell... maybe if u reduce it so we can see it and enjoy it in all it's glory, i bet it would be lickable and suckable. can't wait to see a smaller more focused pic of it.... :p :p :p :kiss:
 
kalalau: Yes the texture is something that was quite different and unexpected....just like the firts taste of cum....quite appealing and leaving the desire to try more.
Being able to be uninhibited and explore with both men and women is quite exciting and the women seem to be into as much as the men are....a very pleasant surprise to say the least.
 
Virgin here, first posting, and it seems appropriate, since I'm doing a lot of fantasizing these days about sucking cock. I'd want something longer than my own six incher, thicker, cut, with a nice ridge around the head for playing with my tongue, some heavy hanging balls, and a nice puckered ass nearby to finger. But not too long, you know, since I'd love to swallow the whole thing, and I just haven't had enough practice lately.
 
m still a vrigin, and this is my first post. just turned 18 a few months back to be precise... i usually get off fantasizing to an 8 inch cock, thick , cut, with a large head. preferrably hairy with heavy balls t suck on as well and a musky male scent that really turns me on! ..........hmmmmmmmmmm...............
 
This is one of.. if not my favorite things to fantasize about (size being the key word here).
For some reason, I always find myself imagining that I'm on my knees with a fat drooping 9" uncut monster waiting for me to lower it into my throat.
I've only sucked a few dicks. But the ones that turned me on the most were 8" and 9". The 8"-er was cut and really nice and thick like mine. When it came time for his load, all I could think of was to get as much of that cock in my mouth as I could and suck every hot drop of nutjuice I could get from it.
I have to admit, the 9"-er was just too damn big to get much in. But it was the biggest dick I'd ever seen and it just melted me when I touched it. The fact that it was black made my knees quiver. It was a feeling I'll never get over. I just couldn't get enough.
But ones like those turn me into a slut for 'em.
(Then of course, all I want to do is sit on it and ride like the wind......)

I'm currently looking for a guy with one like that....
 
never mind dear.....

when we are 87 we can take our teeth out and give a fabulous gum-job......lollollol..ahh i kill me.....:D
 
aweright said:
m still a vrigin, and this is my first post. just turned 18 a few months back to be precise... i usually get off fantasizing to an 8 inch cock, thick , cut, with a large head. preferrably hairy with heavy balls t suck on as well and a musky male scent that really turns me on! ..........hmmmmmmmmmm...............

well u and i have almost similar taste...the only differnce is i like mine clean shaven, i do not like organic dental floss getting in my teeth when i am enjoying a big thick cock.
 

Attachments

  • shaven1_11.jpg
    shaven1_11.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 411
luvinoral2 said:
well u and i have almost similar taste...the only differnce is i like mine clean shaven, i do not like organic dental floss getting in my teeth when i am enjoying a big thick cock.

Hairless cocks always remind me of when my friends and I hadn't yet grown any hair. Of course, for the most part, the cocks were much smaller at that time, but no less enjoyable.
 
Re: never mind dear.....

reddcutie said:
when we are 87 we can take our teeth out and give a fabulous gum-job......lollollol..ahh i kill me.....:D

u don't have to be 87 to enjoy that talent...and the guys and gals tell me that they do really really enjoy it....but i don't just do that for anyone. ;) :D :kiss:
 
shaven-5-8"-like to suck cock that is wearing panties-like to feel hard cock thru panties
 
The circumstance is as important as the 'hardware' to me.

But...since the question concerned cocksucking...at various times I crave thick ones with big bulging heads. Other times it's long, straight, uncut. Never had uncut, I imagine it's more sensitive and picture the pink tip peeking out and sliding the foreskin back with my hand past the ridge revealing a shiny swollen head.

Clear, sticky precum oozing out and flowing freely. Average length or better as I'd like to try to deepthroat it. Shaved or trimmed hair. Loose hanging balls to suck into my mouth one at a time and tongue.

Kneeling and rubbing it through his pants. Unzipping and pulling it out, looking at it and kissing the head and slit and shaft. My hesitation is gone as I take it all in and slide my lips up and down. Hand helping out, following mouth up and down.

After he shoots a load in my mouth and I suck him dry I swallow it and lick him clean, he bends me over the arm of the sofa for a good deep ass fucking.
 
Etoile said:
I like to suck silicone cock. They don't mind the teeth. :)

My fantasy is to have a wonderful lover tie me up, she uses it to get herself off in front of me, then makes me suck it. Just a kind of variation on your craving, Etoile.
 
Cock Sucking Poll

Hmm have thought about for years, so should be able to answer.. 7-8 inches, not too thick, maybe 3-4inches Lots n lots of kissing, sucking, kissing to share/enjoy the aroma and taste

Definitely trimmed, maybe even hose and garter also (l like to call them "picture frames" guess basically something very much like my own.. not too long or short, not too thick....

In my youth got any man i could to suck me, and let me fuck them, now wish I'd tried the reverse...

Anyone interested in chat, email, meeting, please contact me, meanwhile Sweet tounge Kisses, tasting of precum.....
 
Eclectic-

I'd love to see YOUR 'picture frame.'

"In your youth"...odd how our thoughts and desires change over time. I was a walking hardon when I was young, would fuck anything that gave me the chance. Never had a man 'til I was 40, nor even the desire.

Then one day in the shower, out of the blue, I imagined someone having his way with my ass. That was the beginning of my bi fantasies and subsequent experiences.

How old are you now? Ever tasted cock?
 
Cock sucking poll

"In my youth..." Actually i was very kinky, from puberty on... loved masturbation (who didnt!) was able to find porn, actually very literate books. Always been a voracious reader, and sought out any/all book stores i could find, which allowed me to find books. Have had my lips around a few, but i mean, really few, and Never really like i should. Ratio must be at least 40 or more to every 1 i sucked, vs who sucked me (men)

HELP am trying to upload my 1st pic having problems they say its too large! (No NO PUN intended Here!) pic size....
 
Back
Top