Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 05-12-2017, 09:45 PM   #2701
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

"Will you send me away?" Rosie asked quietly, thinking that if she couldn't fit in there, he would send her somewhere that she would.

Old 05-12-2017, 09:48 PM   #2702
KieranSoares
Literotica Guru

"Not unless you wanted to go somewhere and you had a suitable job waiting for you. I've never sent anyone away without the knowledge they would be alright." Matthias let the reins go and sat back a little further in the saddle.

Old 05-12-2017, 09:55 PM   #2703
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

"Maybe I'll talk to Ghell about helping with the children then." She said as he promised that he wouldn't send her away. "And I promise I'll find a place where I can live outside the keep."

Old 05-12-2017, 09:57 PM   #2704
KieranSoares
Literotica Guru

"If you're working at the keep, you might as well live there," Matthias shrugged. "Almost all of our staff live on the grounds or just outside. We might find you an open little place on the grounds."

Old 05-12-2017, 10:03 PM   #2705
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

"I do admit that it's nice to have someone there to comfort me when I have nightmares, but I know it can't last." Rosie admitted, blushing red as she thought about the near nightly occurrence. "It makes me feel silly to know that I have terrors like a small child."

Old 05-12-2017, 10:16 PM   #2706
KieranSoares
Literotica Guru

"Not like a child. Like a woman who's been through hell," Matthias murmured, wrapping a gentle arm around her. "It'll pass with time, dear. We just need to see you through."

Old 05-12-2017, 10:26 PM   #2707
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

Rosie was taken back when he wrapped his arm around her gently. She was unsure as to why he was treating her so nice, but it just seemed to be part of his quiet nature. It was nice to have someone who cared, but she just wasn't used to it.

Old 05-12-2017, 11:37 PM   #2708
KieranSoares
Literotica Guru

As the horse wandered up to a hill before pausing to graze, Matthias gave Rosie a smile. "Relax, dear." Rosie had seen how sharp and serious he could be when it came to important matters of his isle, but also how gentle and easygoing he was with his nieces and nephews..

Old 05-13-2017, 09:22 AM   #2709
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

Rosie did relax as he continued to treat her with respect and gentle dignity. He didn't try and do anything to her. He didn't speak in harsh times or even demand that she work harder to get out of the keep. It seemed that the wolf had been right in picking Skye as the place that she would ultimately end up.

Old 05-18-2017, 07:53 AM   #2710
KieranSoares
Literotica Guru

Matthias simply enjoyed the peace around them, slipping from the saddle after a while as the horse seemed content to stand and graze. Matthias looked over Portree in the distance, over the ships coming in and going out, the little fishing boats and the wagons moving along the coastal road. Riders came and went from the keep every so often, even the odd cart. Everything seemed to be running smoothly.

"I think you'll like it here," Matthias murmured, still looking down at the town. "The people are friendly, the fish keep us in food year round, and we have some good friends nearby that help us in troubled times if needed. We're even allied to the High Throne."

Old 05-18-2017, 09:18 AM   #2711
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

"So far, everyone has been kind. It's peaceful here." Rosie agreed as she looked over the city at Matthias's side. "I'm just afraid that I will outstay my welcome."

Old 05-18-2017, 09:24 AM   #2712
KieranSoares
Literotica Guru

"Just do your best. No one can expect any more of you than that," Matthias murmured. "I won't leave you to the side to struggle, Rosie. I promise you that."

Old 05-18-2017, 10:16 AM   #2713
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

"You don't owe me anything." Rosie said, looking at Matthias as he swore he wouldn't leave her alone. "You don't know me. You have this entire city to run. Surely there are more important things in your life than some wayward woman."

Old 05-18-2017, 10:20 AM   #2714
KieranSoares
Literotica Guru

"I have huge tasks, that's true. But one thing my father always taught me was that a life is far more precious than trade or coin. Making sure you can survive is more important to me than the day-to-day. As long as you try your best to find a place for yourself, I will help you."

Old 05-18-2017, 01:59 PM   #2715
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

"You confuse me." Rosie blurted out, instantly turning red as soon as she had said those words.

Old 05-19-2017, 08:16 AM   #2716
KieranSoares
Literotica Guru

"You're not the only one, dear," Matthias chuckled, smoothing his well-trimmed goatee. As he looked back to see her blush, he grinned. "It's alright to speak your mind around me."

Old 05-19-2017, 12:01 PM   #2717
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

"It might take some getting used to...this whole speaking my mind business." Rosie commented as she moved to take a seat in the grass, looking over Portree. "I can almost remember my mother. I think she was born into the place that I was rescued from. I don't remember what happened to her but she's been gone a long time."

Rosie's memories were fragmented and dim. Like paintings that were simply too dark to see much detail. She did not remember her father at all. Her mother had red hair just like she did. She spoke softly and was kind, but that was all she could remember.