I need ideas!

heather_baby

Don't test me.
I need ideas for a story. Not really looking for a sexual story. No doubt I will incorporate sex into whatever I'm writing. I just need a little basic idea to run with.. Anyhow, whoever does give me the idea that I use, will definitely get credit for it when posted.
Thank you guys! I really appreciate the help!:):D:heart:

There is a whole forum for this, I would start there. Although, sometimes the ideas there can be a bit out there. I'd still look there first.

Other than that I'm sure someone here at the AH would help you. But we may need a bit more info. Maybe like which... um... genre (sorry to those that hate the word) or category you're interested in.

There is a whole forum for this, I would start there. Although, sometimes the ideas there can be a bit out there. I'd still look there first.

Other than that I'm sure someone here at the AH would help you. But we may need a bit more info. Maybe like which... um... genre (sorry to those that hate the word) or category you're interested in.
What forum is it? I thought this would be the one. Guess I was off a little. As for genre.. It really doesn't matter. Once I get an idea, I can run with it and turn it into whatever I need it to be.

Cocky good looking young bartender, pretty much scores at will

Except for the hot professional woman in her early forties who flirts with him, but keeps shooting him down.

The cockier he gets the more she blows him off so he tries being a little nicer.

One night she comes in and finally decides she may give him a shot.

From there? Possible femdom, or just a hot cougar scene who knows?

Cocky good looking young bartender, pretty much scores at will

Except for the hot professional woman in her early forties who flirts with him, but keeps shooting him down.

The cockier he gets the more she blows him off so he tries being a little nicer.

One night she comes in and finally decides she may give him a shot.

From there? Possible femdom, or just a hot cougar scene who knows?
Sounds interesting, but not really looking for a sex story. More or less looking for suspense.. A cop one? An attorney one? My big thing is court stories with twists, hot sex scenes, and great lavish personalities.

Sounds interesting, but not really looking for a sex story. More or less looking for suspense.. A cop one? An attorney one? My big thing is court stories with twists, hot sex scenes, and great lavish personalities.

What popped into my head is a young sports star who stays in trouble but is having an affair with his judge. Her husband and a detective decide (separately and unknown to each other) to kill the young man, to stop the humiliation. But he's also sleeping with his lawyer, and when she learns about the judge 'hell hath no fury like a lawyer scorned.'

Idea #2.

A marketing expert uses her mastery of advertising psychology to manipulate people to perform criminal acts that benefit her. The cops suspect a Svengali but are clueless.

She's the ideal woman that every guy would die to be with....and does. Silk Stocking Murders. She always has her weapon handy, on her legs. She finds she can't kill this one man and falls for him, only to find he's a bigger player than her and kills her for killing his brother. Lots of juicy characters and sexual tension to play out the thriller.

You can always take a peek at the first post in the FAWC You, Two! thread. ;)

Then there is the guy, poor shlub, who is accused of killing his wife, but swears that it was a one armed man...wait, someone did that one already.

Okay, a guy walks into a bar...no not that one again.

You know, no matter how you look at it, unless you take something from the headlines - and that's not always fresh and new - you will just be doing something that has already been done.

Man, in his infinite wisdom has killed, cheated and stolen from, his fellow man so much, that there is no longer any new way for him to do those things to his fellow man. At least not until they invent phasers and lightsabers.

Last edited:
The classic ...

You can always use the old tried and true "Quest" type story. Been around since the greeks - think "Jason and the Argonaughts" - the original story and movie, don't know what the newer movie was like.

Hero(ine) looking for something, wanting to do something, difficulties on the way, more difficulties, gets close, the final struggle/mystery. Happily ever after. And you can forget the part in the original where the figurehead of his derelict ship falls on Jason as an old man.

Oh, and friends companions and true love are found along the way as well.

Trite, but also tried and true. I ought to use the formula myself one day. But that would mean I have to start planning the story before I start writing.

I got one.....A midget nymphomaniac decides to give up sex and goes to a therapist. The therapist tells her that every time she gets the urge, he's going to hang her up by her nipples for an hour. By the end the midget is totally into the BDSM scene and the therapist is her bitch.

She's the ideal woman that every guy would die to be with....and does. Silk Stocking Murders. She always has her weapon handy, on her legs. She finds she can't kill this one man and falls for him, only to find he's a bigger player than her and kills her for killing his brother. Lots of juicy characters and sexual tension to play out the thriller.
Wow! Great ideas everyone! It's going to be a tie between jamesbjohnson, and Royce Connors. Whichever I choose, remember you WILL get credit for it. Thank you!

Back