How to make amends?

HH, are you mainly out for revenge, or is your primary motive/hope to see TL change her ways?

I ask because it seems like the logical thing to do would be using the situation and your ammo to force her to seek help and ideally change her ways. If I were you, I wouldn't out her completely, I'd save telling her boss and RL circle as a consequence for not getting some serious therapy and changing. Something along the lines of, 'if you fix yourself by doing A and B, and your actions show real change, I'll keep the rest of what I know to myself.' Put what happens next in her hands. The worst that can happen is you end up right where you are now, and if she does choose change, far more people will be helped. If you have the ammo and you're set on using it, you might as well try to be as effective as possible, right?

HH, are you mainly out for revenge, or is your primary motive/hope to see TL change her ways?

I ask because it seems like the logical thing to do would be using the situation and your ammo to force her to seek help and ideally change her ways. If I were you, I wouldn't out her completely, I'd save telling her boss and RL circle as a consequence for not getting some serious therapy and changing. Something along the lines of, 'if you fix yourself by doing A and B, and your actions show real change, I'll keep the rest of what I know to myself.' Put what happens next in her hands. The worst that can happen is you end up right where you are now, and if she does choose change, far more people will be helped. If you have the ammo and you're set on using it, you might as well try to be as effective as possible, right?

As always, you make excellent points.

My goal is twofold: First, I want to see her change her ways, or at the very least, to stop contacting my friend. If that means she also stops contacting other married/attached men, all the better.

Second, I want her to understand the harm she has done. She has done this to more than just my friend and his wife -- this is a common pattern for her. The fact that she continues to live a double life without a care in the world is flat-out disturbing. I want her to wake up and realize that you can't just play these kind of games with people and expect to walk away clean.

Your suggestion of what I should do is actually very similar to what I'm doing now. When it comes to outing her, believe me, I am holding a LOT of things back. She was told to leave him alone and her response was to post her coy little scavenger hunts, send emails, etc. She has had more than one chance to back off -- she hasn't given ANY indication that she would.

I firmly believe that's because she never thought there would be real consequences. Now that she realizes there are, I'm finally seeing some changes. Of course, those changes are still very self-serving and done simply in the hopes that she doesn't get outed any further. But at least it's a start, which is better than what was happening a month ago.

So I'm not going nuclear, though I have enough ammo that I certainly could. IF she contacts him again, after being "outed" to the limited extent I have done it so far, I'm more than happy to drop the real bombs on her.

Can you at least update us on what you've done? This is like The Truman Show (excellent movie by the way), but for the sex obsessed.

Have you had any contact with her about this? Is she ever coming back?

Can you at least update us on what you've done? This is like The Truman Show (excellent movie by the way), but for the sex obsessed.

Have you had any contact with her about this? Is she ever coming back?

I can offer updates only in general terms, as I am being very careful to heed the "no personal information posted publicly" terms for Literotica. That being said, I think I have already mentioned contacting select people in her life, online pages dedicated to this, contacting the boss, etc. There is a private blog set up for those family and friends who want to see the proof for themselves.

Of course the little coward hasn't responded to me in any way. I didn't expect her to do so once I made good on my word. She has taken to trying to erase herself from the internet, but everyone knows that is a fruitless exercise. :rolleyes:

So we all agree that I'm great?

(just trying to be another attention whore in the thread- it needs more)

Still working my way through this monstrosity of a thread, don't think I have anything practical, useful, helpful, or snarky to contribute, but, and this is the kind of BUT that forces a man to post...

This is the single best post in this thread (so far). Hands down. Kudos to you sir. Kudos.

Bwahahahaha! Lots of whites, tight?

Yes! White everywhere. God, I have the mentality of a 15 year old.

HH- so what specifically have you done so far? Like, have you told her boss? What are people's reactions? How on earth did you get her friends' contact? You can tell us what you do without revealing her info.

Xerces- Thanks for the love! But just wait!!! There are more clever posts to come.

Yes! White everywhere. God, I have the mentality of a 15 year old.

HH- so what specifically have you done so far? Like, have you told her boss? What are people's reactions? How on earth did you get her friends' contact? You can tell us what you do without revealing her info.

Xerces- Thanks for the love! But just wait!!! There are more clever posts to come.

I am gradually telling her friends and family, then her coworkers, then her boss. I thought it would go faster than this, but I got derailed by several men who contacted me through PM -- apparently she was quite popular around here. It's taking so long because I want to respond to every question and concern, whether via email or phone.

The usual reaction is "I don't believe this" but then they see the proof and then "I don't believe this!" takes on a whole new slant.

Getting her information was ridiculously easy -- almost too easy. Once you know who a few of her friends and family are, it snowballs. People have NO idea how much information they put online.

I am gradually telling her friends and family, then her coworkers, then her boss. I thought it would go faster than this, but I got derailed by several men who contacted me through PM -- apparently she was quite popular around here. It's taking so long because I want to respond to every question and concern, whether via email or phone.

The usual reaction is "I don't believe this" but then they see the proof and then "I don't believe this!" takes on a whole new slant.

Getting her information was ridiculously easy -- almost too easy. Once you know who a few of her friends and family are, it snowballs. People have NO idea how much information they put online.
Too easy it's scary...i imagine these days being a PI involves nothing more than running internet searches all day. So again, does TL meet people in real life then give them her Lit info, or meet them on Lit and then hook up? Wow, that was A LOT of posts she went through deleting on Lit as ms_intrigue. That had to have taken some time!

Too easy it's scary...i imagine these days being a PI involves nothing more than running internet searches all day. So again, does TL meet people in real life then give them her Lit info, or meet them on Lit and then hook up? Wow, that was A LOT of posts she went through deleting on Lit as ms_intrigue. That had to have taken some time!

Apparently she has met all (or at least the majority) of them online and then gone to real life.

She has told stories about fucking the building maintenance guy (really) and things like that, but I think those might be dubious claims. She's not exactly the kind of woman who would make a man want to sleep with her on the spot, so hooking them online first seems like the way she would go.

A word to the wise. If you're really doing this, be sure you have your facts solidly documented. One can be sued for slander.

A word to the wise. If you're really doing this, be sure you have your facts solidly documented. One can be sued for slander.
See? I am not the only one who doesn't read each and every post!! HA! Who has time for that anyways?:rolleyes:

Noted and appreciated. :)

Everything I found on her was either by simple sleuthing, mostly online, a few phone calls, or given to me by someone who knew her. Everything is completely documented, much of it in her own words.

When it comes to things like personal information, the chick isn't exactly smart.

Apparently she has met all (or at least the majority) of them online and then gone to real life.

She has told stories about fucking the building maintenance guy (really) and things like that, but I think those might be dubious claims. She's not exactly the kind of woman who would make a man want to sleep with her on the spot, so hooking them online first seems like the way she would go.

He among us here who hasn't fucked the janitor, cast the first stone. Uh huh. That's what I thought. I see a lot of pockets full of rocks.

Just to clarify a little something...

I received a PM yesterday from a man who expressed concern that he would be "outed" if he asked questions about ms_intrigue. Apparently he was involved with her at some point and is curious to know more about how she was playing him, but is also worried about being pulled into the fray.

Therefore:

For those reading this who want more information or have questions, it is important that you know I am not looking to out YOU in any way. If you are asking questions, I am going to assume that you are looking for answers so that you can make your own choices about what to do next.

I'm happy to give you those answers if I can. I won't ask personal questions of you because it doesn't matter. I'm not looking for more ammunition -- I have enough already.

So ask away. Apparently there are a LOT of you out there. :(

Revenge confessions

I once conjured up my own revenge plan...thought about it for a few weeks prior before doing it.
There was this girl who was chatting with my guy online while he was overseas, she actually lived just down the street from me at the time. I guess they met through friend of a friend on facebook or whatever. Anyways I knew they talked a lot but they claimed to be just friends. Her and I even went out for drinks one night! To make a long story short I found out they were talking on a sexual level and confronted her about it. She just blew me off so I decided I would teach her a lesson. I found out who the love of her life was and started an innocent conversation with him through facebook, leading up to some heavy flirting and some sexy photo swapping. In less than a week I had a "fuck date" set up, a video with him wanking off, and of course naked pics of him. Our conversation had very lengthy specific details of his fantasies and what he wanted to do with me. The day of the "fuck date" I was a no show, and instead sent all my texts, video, and pictures of him to this girl. She was very apologetic for everything, and of course riddled with the same feelings I had when she had done it to me. It all played out perfectly, and i enjoyed every minute of it! BTW we are still together and they are as well...:D

I once conjured up my own revenge plan...thought about it for a few weeks prior before doing it.
There was this girl who was chatting with my guy online while he was overseas, she actually lived just down the street from me at the time. I guess they met through friend of a friend on facebook or whatever. Anyways I knew they talked a lot but they claimed to be just friends. Her and I even went out for drinks one night! To make a long story short I found out they were talking on a sexual level and confronted her about it. She just blew me off so I decided I would teach her a lesson. I found out who the love of her life was and started an innocent conversation with him through facebook, leading up to some heavy flirting and some sexy photo swapping. In less than a week I had a "fuck date" set up, a video with him wanking off, and of course naked pics of him. Our conversation had very lengthy specific details of his fantasies and what he wanted to do with me. The day of the "fuck date" I was a no show, and instead sent all my texts, video, and pictures of him to this girl. She was very apologetic for everything, and of course riddled with the same feelings I had when she had done it to me. It all played out perfectly, and i enjoyed every minute of it! BTW we are still together and they are as well...:D

Good for you! Sounds like you got the satisfaction AND she learned her lesson. :D

Not to excuse her actions, but it takes two to tango. Did you also confront your SO? It seems to me that the conversation couldn't have gone there in the first place, if he hadn't been a willing participant.

The way it works in my own marriage, my spouse and I know where we've drawn the boundaries and we expect each other to defend the borders, so to speak. If someone crosses the line, we expect each other to inform the offending party. And to break off all contact if the other person isn't respectful of our parameters.

Back