Naked Saturday Morning at Home

Youve convinced me......I'm going to join the naked Saturday fun! Yay! Let's get naked :)

With the change in weather in Orlando, we can now be naked Friday afternoon with the windows and doors open!

While my wife is out walking the dogs this morning, I will be cleaning my office and the kitchen. Nude, of course! It's more fun that way.

Saturday morning and raining in Orlando. A good time to be nude in front of my computer reading Lit.

Last night after work I picked up some groceries. When I got home I had to get out of my clothes - you know the feeling, end of the day. Putting the groceries away was much more fun in the buff, even with the light on and no curtain in the window.

Last night after work I picked up some groceries. When I got home I had to get out of my clothes - you know the feeling, end of the day. Putting the groceries away was much more fun in the buff, even with the light on and no curtain in the window.
Doing anything around the house without clothes on is more fun! This morning I emptied the dishwasher, cleaned the dirty dishes, and made a skillet breakfast for my wife and I; all while nude! :)

Doing anything around the house without clothes on is more fun! This morning I emptied the dishwasher, cleaned the dirty dishes, and made a skillet breakfast for my wife and I; all while nude! :)

Cooking on the stove is one thing that requires clothes for me...the grease can be dangerous!

Nude at home.

I have a wood stove in one section of my studio, and every afternoon I get it very warm in there and work out nude. Yoga to start, a kettle bell routine, and I end by putting on some music and dancing in soft socks on the smooth floor for between 20 and 40 minutes. Nude and sweaty after, relaxed, is an ideal time to masturbate.
Love to have you walk in on me!
Great photos.

I have a wood stove in one section of my studio, and every afternoon I get it very warm in there and work out nude. Yoga to start, a kettle bell routine, and I end by putting on some music and dancing in soft socks on the smooth floor for between 20 and 40 minutes. Nude and sweaty after, relaxed, is an ideal time to masturbate.
Love to have you walk in on me!
Great photos.
Sounds like you have a nice nude environment developed for some good naked times. Enjoy!

The other morning I kept on my shorts after coming back into the house after putting out the trash. After walking around a bit with them on, I said to my wife how it felt like I had something to hide!

I'm enjoying standing in my window and bathing in the morning sunlight totally naked over a cup of coffee. Feels good especially now that the cold is setting in. Any day of the week.

More then likely will not happen for me this Saturday. but definitely will do on sunday.

I treasure the rare times when I am able to find the time to prance around the house naked. Those times are rare, now, but when I get the opportunity - freedom!
Having kids around the house can put a damper on naked freedom, unless you have a clothing optional household.

Any day is nude day.

I think any day is good to be naked. I naked when i can. I love to sleep naked. Would like to see everyone's nude attire. I am out of town but when i get home i will post a pic of mine.

I think any day is good to be naked. I naked when i can. I love to sleep naked. Would like to see everyone's nude attire. I am out of town but when i get home i will post a pic of mine.
A member for nearly five years and this is your first post! I am honored! Welcome.

Back