UK and Ireland Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bed isn't metal and the mattress isn't stained....on this side anyway..

The plus side of it being small is that you can't escape from me in the night (cue evil laugh) and there's no arguing over the duvet!

Anyway, it doesn't matter if she hears dastardly deeds, I've hired her to film our shenanigans so she'll need to watch anyway. :devil:

Oh dear, the thought of that has made me feel a little sick.

LMAO! Ok. You fucked up freak. On THAT note, I'm going to bed to have nightmares. Or wet dreams. I'm really not sure which way this is going to fall in my subconscious. :eek:

G'night Wonks. :kiss:

LMAO! Ok. You fucked up freak. On THAT note, I'm going to bed to have nightmares. Or wet dreams. I'm really not sure which way this is going to fall in my subconscious. :eek:

G'night Wonks. :kiss:

LOL!

You know you love it. Sleep tight babe and get rested. I'll wear you out sometime tomorrow. :p

Your Fucked-Up Freak. :kiss:

LOL!

You know you love it. Sleep tight babe and get rested. I'll wear you out sometime tomorrow. :p

Your Fucked-Up Freak. :kiss:

LOL! Shit. I think you took some of your mum's oestrogen tablets again there babe. Tuck your soppy in, it's showing. :eek: :p

Byyeeee!

LOL! Shit. I think you took some of your mum's oestrogen tablets again there babe. Tuck your soppy in, it's showing. :eek: :p

Byyeeee!

That's not soppy... If you want soppy, I'll show you how.it's done. Or is that sloppy? :D

*Smacks your arse.* Get to bed.

Good morning UK and any welcome lurkers from further afield!

Sun shines, frost glistens, plants wilt and I get the winter cycling kit back out. Have fun all, off to make porridge and then head to work .... where I am sure I will still be distracted! :D

Good morning everyone.

I am so not looking forward to getting out of my nice, warm bed. It looks colder than a witch's tit out there. I wonder if I'll break the land speed record to get from my bed, into some shorts and a hoodie, in record time?

Morning All,

Have a great day today, LC, and everyone else.

Got a busy day today. Moving to Abu Dhabi for the next 9 days. Book Fair for 7 days, 13 hours a day. Lucky me!!

Oh well as long as the sun is shining!

Keep well.

Good morning everyone.

I am so not looking forward to getting out of my nice, warm bed. It looks colder than a witch's tit out there. I wonder if I'll break the land speed record to get from my bed, into some shorts and a hoodie, in record time?

You snuck in there, morning Wonky!

Hey!
Sorry i said hello and dipped out (literally!) Am away at the moment and Lit on the mobile really sucks!

Hey!
Sorry i said hello and dipped out (literally!) Am away at the moment and Lit on the mobile really sucks!

No need to apologise. People are dropping in and out all the time. :) I'll be doing it now, for example - breakfast time and then an appointment.

Back later guys...oh and girls. :D

Hey!

As Wonky says, no worries! I use Lit on the iPhone all the time, typing is a bit naff and am sure offence has ben cased bi my speeling at tomes, butt wee arse a forgiven lott!!

:confused:

As Wonky says, no worries! I use Lit on the iPhone all the time, typing is a bit naff and am sure offence has ben cased bi my speeling at tomes, butt wee arse a forgiven lott!!

:confused:

Hhahaa yeah its horrendous with typos. Wish they'd fix it for mobiles.

Hhahaa yeah its horrendous with typos. Wish they'd fix it for mobiles.

It was worse when my phone was smaller, the eyes aren't what they used to be... ( to be fair neither are the arms, legs.... )

I cope because it's easy to be private, just keep an eye on predictive tits!!

Good morning Pervs and wannabe freaks :kiss:

Frigging report writing is done! Seriously. I write the same shit twice a year, and I swear it doesn't get read.

Getting a headache now, I need a cuppa. What have I missed?

Good to see you back sarong! Ah, I'm sure your being away is more exciting this haha!

Good morning Pervs and wannabe freaks :kiss:

Frigging report writing is done! Seriously. I write the same shit twice a year, and I swear it doesn't get read.

Getting a headache now, I need a cuppa. What have I missed?

Good to see you back sarong! Ah, I'm sure your being away is more exciting this haha!

Thanks Tal. what sort of report are you writing? I am at the hotel trying to get some work done and then hopefully a boozy lunch and spa later. Its hard to concentrate though

Thanks Tal. what sort of report are you writing? I am at the hotel trying to get some work done and then hopefully a boozy lunch and spa later. Its hard to concentrate though

Sounds like you have a hard life.. ;)

I do enjoy the work where I stay away, private time.... enjoy!!

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you... :eek:

Nah. It's just biannual updates, mainly consisting of my opinions - rather than hard facts - for Social Services. Nothing exciting. Needs doing so someone can put it in a drawer if Ofsted ever ask for it. (I'm not cynical about paperwork, honest! :D )

Boozy lunch and spa sounds wonderful! I have a meeting this afternoon. Please have a drink for me while I sit and pretend to listen to other people :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back