The Men Who'd Suck Cock for Their Girl Club!

So close

I've never sucked cock for a female, but that would be really hot especially if she is aroused to see me sexually submit to another guy.

I had a gf for a while before I got married who shared her desire to have me suck and be sucked by another man while she watched. She told me about her ex husband who used to have men masturbate him while she watched and how hit it made her wet. 'm regretting not getting to it before we both moved on. She was fun!

I would happily suck cock for my wife - but she refuses to play outside of marriage. I suppose the next best thing is for me to suck cock for any lady and her partner. Now - where do I find a willing couple close enough?

I would happily suck cock for my wife - but she refuses to play outside of marriage. I suppose the next best thing is for me to suck cock for any lady and her partner. Now - where do I find a willing couple close enough?

Yeah, that would be a dream cum true, but where do you find a couple like that?

I am in the same position wife won't play

1. Yes i want to suck cock without my wife involved.
2. I would be willing to do anything with a cock my wife wanted me to.
3. I have sucked a cock and there was no girl involved.
4. I want to suck a cock with my wife, passing it between our mouths. Then I want my wife to help guide it into my ass and ride my face while she watches the hot stud fuck me.

1. Yes i want to suck cock without my wife involved.
2. I would be willing to do anything with a cock my wife wanted me to.
3. I have sucked a cock and there was no girl involved.
4. I want to suck a cock with my wife, passing it between our mouths. Then I want my wife to help guide it into my ass and ride my face while she watches the hot stud fuck me.

Damn!!

This is a club for guys that love their girl (gf, wife, etc) so much they'd suck cock to please them.

To join the club is very easy. All you have to do is answer the following questions (there are no wrong answers only HOT ones) :)

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?
2. How far would you go with the cock to make your girl happy?
3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved?
4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you?

If you have any experiences please feel free to post them here for us all to share. If you come across a story that fits this be sure to post it ;) Let's make this a really HOT thread.

Of course if you don't feel like posting you can also PM me :)

This sounds like the club for me! To answer your questions:
1. Yes, I would be interested in sucking a nice cock without my girl in the equation.
2. I think I would do pretty much anything with a cock if she asked, short of drinking piss.
3.Unfortunately the only experience I have had with another guys' cock was as a teenager and I only jacked him off (while he jacked me off and sucked my cock.)
4. All of this fantasy is hot. I find it very hot to have my girl help "guide" me how to suck another guys' hard cock!

Oh, fuck yes. Having our wives standing by, clothed or nude, showing how us boys fucking and sucking was turning them on, would certainly have me stiff as hell and willing to do damn near anything...

Rubbing one out now while wife is out shopping for tiny sexy panties to wear for her boss and his large thick cock

Oh, fuck yes. Having our wives standing by, clothed or nude, showing how us boys fucking and sucking was turning them on, would certainly have me stiff as hell and willing to do damn near anything...

Partner appreciation/encouragement is always a tremendous turn-on.

This is a club for guys that love their girl (gf, wife, etc) so much they'd suck cock to please them.

To join the club is very easy. All you have to do is answer the following questions (there are no wrong answers only HOT ones) :)

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?
Absolutely
Anything that she wanted
Yes two cocks but was too young to know what I was doing. No girl
Getting a cock in my mouth and sucking a big load of hot cum out of it
If you have any experiences please feel free to post them here for us all to share. If you come across a story that fits this be sure to post it ;) Let's make this a really HOT thread.

I wish I could talk about an experience but none to talk about yet.
Of course if you don't feel like posting you can also PM me :)
I wish I could talk about an experience but none to talk about yet.

Sucking Cock For The Girls….?

The problem with this scenario - if problem it is, is that once the guys get into sucking each others cocks they don't want to stop, and the wife or girlfriend find herself ignored or frozen out they gorge on each other...

The problem with this scenario - if problem it is, is that once the guys get into sucking each others cocks they don't want to stop, and the wife or girlfriend find herself ignored or frozen out they gorge on each other...

I've a big grin reading this answer, Tristan! :D

Hey Briggsy I never saw this thread back in the day when you started it! Nicely! :)

1. Yeah I would. I have a real envy about her obvious pleasure doing it when she sucks mine! I want some too!

2. Not applicable for me cuz my gal is a one on one lady. ... but she does like the threesome pics I download for us ... ;)

3. No :(

4. Driven to it by my answer to 1., I did a while back learn how to deepthroat myself with a nice squidgy dildo. :eek:!! That thick slaver everywhere! The quantity that's produced! So a hot part of the fantasy for me is the messy slippery wet wet wet of it: all that spattered all over face, pubes and thighs flavoured with pre-cum and then topped off eventually with ropes of spunk to play with and snowball. Yeah. :cool:

Last edited:

It's been so long since I've posted here I'm not sure if I ever answered the survey.

Here goes;

1) Yes, absolutely.
2) As far as she would want me to go. (Being an exhibitionist I like ladies watching and enjoy satisfying them.)
3) Yes. Sometimes a girl is involved, sometimes not.
4) Having female(s) watch.

Back