Old 06-13-2009, 09:46 PM   #52926
Elianna
Winged Tiki Idol

Location: With an annoying cat in my lap keeping me from typing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
Good evening, all. I ate too much and my tummy hurts.
Hugs. Hopefully the dinner was worth it.

Evening all.

Just popping in to say hello. I'm actually writing. GASP!!!

Old 06-13-2009, 09:50 PM   #52927
Dianthus
Belle

Quote:
I'm sorry, Molly. Want someone to rub it?

If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

How well do you know me? Click here and tell me what you see.

My Stories

Old 06-13-2009, 09:51 PM   #52928
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianthus45 View Post
Hi, Tom. Replenishing your fluids?
Uh huh...kinda overdid it today in the sun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary_manque View Post
Will that be a single liter stein or a double boot?
Double boot...gotta replenish my precious bodily fluids.

Quote:
Hi Molly. Want some seltzer?

Never be led astray into the paths of virtue.

Artists are misunderstood. Not by people, but by themselves.

Life is but active anguish in a context of flux.

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

TE's stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 06-13-2009, 09:55 PM   #52929
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elianna View Post

Evening all.

Eli! Glad to hear you're writing. Wish I could do that right now. Soon, hopefully.

The dinner was grand. I made beef and noodles to die for and they damn near killed me. I ate too much. Guess that happens after so many days of not eating much.

Quote:
I'm sorry, Molly. Want someone to rub it?
Thanks. My daughter already took care of that.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999

Old 06-13-2009, 09:56 PM   #52930
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by TE999 View Post
Uh huh...kinda overdid it today in the sun.

Double boot...gotta replenish my precious bodily fluids.

Hi Molly. Want some seltzer?
Thanks, but I'll live. You, on the other hand, had better take better care of yourself.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
~TE999

Old 06-13-2009, 10:00 PM   #52931
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elianna View Post

Evening all.

Hey Eli. Yay you! Your muse has returned.

"Popularity is not whether people like you, it's how many people would like you to like them." Anon.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain (Samuel L. Clemens)

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." Ambrose Bierce

"When my ugly ol' car won't climb the hill, I'll write a suicide note on a hundred dollar bill." 'Heavy Fuel' Dire Straits

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun ..." 'Only the Good Die Young' Billy Joel

Old 06-13-2009, 10:01 PM   #52932
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Thanks, but I'll live. You, on the other hand, had better take better care of yourself.
*sigh* Yes, ma'm. I should know better.

Old 06-13-2009, 10:06 PM   #52933
voluptuary_manque
Literotica Guru

I finally got the flageolet beans blanched and the chicken browned on both sides. I'll socialize here for about another 8 minutes and then go brown the apple-smoked bacon, saute' the scallions and reheat the beans while the rolls heat up. I was going to make buttermilk biscuits but after doing three days worth of dishes while HM recovered from what ever tummy bug was eating her, I wasn't in the mood to make a larger mess!

No about this double boot of Mirror Pond Pale . . .

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 06-13-2009, 10:14 PM   #52934
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
I finally got the flageolet beans blanched and the chicken browned on both sides. I'll socialize here for about another 8 minutes and then go brown the apple-smoked bacon, saute' the scallions and reheat the beans while the rolls heat up. I was going to make buttermilk biscuits but after doing three days worth of dishes while HM recovered from what ever tummy bug was eating her, I wasn't in the mood to make a larger mess!

No about this double boot of Mirror Pond Pale . . .
Yeah...I feel my fluids evaporating as we speak...

Old 06-13-2009, 10:31 PM   #52935
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Hey! The Princess Bride is on!

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 06-13-2009, 10:46 PM   #52936
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Hey! The Princess Bride is on!
That's a cool movie. What channel?

Old 06-13-2009, 11:02 PM   #52937
voluptuary_manque
Literotica Guru

Undoubtably one that doesn't come here except by satellite.

But that's okay, I can get damned near any movie ever filmed in one of our video stores around here somewhere. Would you believe complete sets of the Keystone Kops?

My stories

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>

Old 06-13-2009, 11:08 PM   #52938
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
That's a cool movie. What channel?
ABC Family. They're at the battle-of-wits scene.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 06-13-2009, 11:16 PM   #52939
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
ABC Family. They're at the battle-of-wits scene.
Heh! Whomever wrote that script I'd like to meet sometime...that's a clever piece of dialogue...one of many in that flick.

Old 06-13-2009, 11:18 PM   #52940
kimbalee
floral nymph

Quote:
Heh! Whomever wrote that script I'd like to meet sometime...that's a clever piece of dialogue...one of many in that flick.
hey nekkids.

have to admit that I didn't catch all of the innuendos the first time I watched that movie. the second time, it cracked me up.

"you are wise, crayon- goddess." ~respeito on 11-03-12
Ha. You're turning into a hockey fan. If you're not careful you'll start being polite, too.
Next thing you know, people will start thinking you're a Canadian.
~JD 2/01/13

Old 06-13-2009, 11:20 PM   #52941
Dianthus
Belle

Quote:
William Goldman wrote the screenplay based on the adaptation he wrote. The original book was written by S. Morgenstern.

Night, naked people. I'm putting some jammies on and going to bed.

If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

How well do you know me? Click here and tell me what you see.

My Stories

Old 06-13-2009, 11:22 PM   #52942
kimbalee
floral nymph

night Di. good to see you. (hugs)

"you are wise, crayon- goddess." ~respeito on 11-03-12
Ha. You're turning into a hockey fan. If you're not careful you'll start being polite, too.
Next thing you know, people will start thinking you're a Canadian.
~JD 2/01/13

Old 06-13-2009, 11:22 PM   #52943
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
They're heading for the fireswamp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbalee View Post
hey nekkids.

have to admit that I didn't catch all of the innuendos the first time I watched that movie. the second time, it cracked me up.
As you wish...

She just pushed him down the hill.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 06-13-2009, 11:25 PM   #52944
voluptuary_manque
Literotica Guru

I love the swordsman, whatisname, who is out to avenge his father. And I even more enjoy the way he morphs into the cat in Shrek!

My stories

Old 06-13-2009, 11:26 PM   #52945
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbalee View Post
hey nekkids.

I know...each time you watch it you catch something you missed.

Quote:
William Goldman wrote the screenplay based on the adaptation he wrote. The original book was written by S. Morgenstern.

Night, naked people. I'm putting some jammies on and going to bed.
No kiddin', I bet the original wasn't as sophisticated as the movie.

G'night Di. Sweet dreams, darlin'.

Last edited by TE999 : 06-13-2009 at 11:29 PM.

Old 06-13-2009, 11:35 PM   #52946
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
I love the swordsman, whatisname, who is out to avenge his father. And I even more enjoy the way he morphs into the cat in Shrek!
'Allo. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

But I thought Antonio Banderas played Puss in Boots?

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 06-13-2009, 11:58 PM   #52947
voluptuary_manque
Literotica Guru

I don't mean the voice, I mean the character. Don't tell me you don't see that? Everyone in my house went, "Oh my God, it's Inigo!" when Puss In Boots first showed up. It's like all the other references to other movies or television shows. Pinnochio and the Pigs as Mission Impossible . . . hysterical!

My stories

Old 06-13-2009, 11:58 PM   #52948
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
'Allo. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

But I thought Antonio Banderas played Puss in Boots?
Antonio was the voice of Puss in Boots. Mandy Patinkin played Inigo.

Old 06-14-2009, 12:00 AM   #52949
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
I don't mean the voice, I mean the character. Don't tell me you don't see that? Everyone in my house went, "Oh my God, it's Inigo!" when Puss In Boots first showed up. It's like all the other references to other movies or television shows. Pinnochio and the Pigs as Mission Impossible . . . hysterical!
Yes, I saw the similarities. I thought you were talking about the actor.

I'm going to bed, y'all. Sleep well.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 06-14-2009, 12:02 AM   #52950
TE999
How 'bout a kiss, baby

Quote:
Yes, I saw the similarities. I thought you were talking about the actor.

I'm going to bed, y'all. Sleep well.
G'night Molly. Sleep sweet, darlin'.

Closed Thread