Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
TaintedB said:
What the heck is the fifth element? I do like that bright red hair. Wish I had the courage (and the coloration) to flaunt something like that on my head.

The Fifth Element is a movie with Bruce Willis and Milla Javovich. Kindy cheesy but not bad escapism.

Great pics TaintedB.

Happily goes to perv some more.
 
Oral: I love it. It's just so......one-sided.

I missed the girl in the pink tank top with exposed thong. The exposed thong actually made me pop a boner, right here in my computer chair!

I like that the guy in the "Run Lola Run" one has a remote in his hand like he is watching TV. If you look at the remote you can see a tiny fairy sitting on one corner. "The Blowjob Fairy" maybe.

The one with the black girl is hot. I wonder what the story behind it is?
 
rosco rathbone said:
Oral: I love it. It's just so......one-sided.

The one with the black girl is hot. I wonder what the story behind it is?

Thong girl was meant for you, of course. :)

The story behind the black girl is this: she goes to this "special" gym where they are really intent on getting women in shape in the aerobics classes. She was taking an aerobics class one room over, the room currently covered by the curtain, but she was very lazy and lacksidaiscal about her exercise and so she flunked. When you flunk this particular hard-ass class, you are punished for it before you have to take the class over: you have to go suck off every guy in the weight room next door, so that is what she is busily doing. In a second that guy is going to further humilate her by make her open the curtain so he can watch the fitter girls aerobicizing while she gets him off, and of course they will be able to see her in her forced gym oral servitude.
 
caela said:
The Fifth Element is a movie with Bruce Willis and Milla Javovich. Kindy cheesy but not bad escapism.

Great pics TaintedB.

Happily goes to perv some more.

Ok, yeah! I remember that film. :)
 
rosco rathbone said:
Some excellent pix.

Also, great neck-tattoo idea suggested by that image.

Glad you liked the pix. :) That is one of the most humiliating tattoos I can imagine somebody getting, lol. Great idea!

PS: that fairy avatar is very sick. But somehow it sort of fits you.
 
Last edited:
shy slave said:
All my posts are well-researched, how could you think otherwise lol
So I will have to leave you to tell God He made an error

:devil:

Oh! Sorry about misaprehending your researchedliness! :p

About this god business, since I don't believe in him, I can imagine him asking me over and over "so watz da matta with my design, shiksha?" and I'll just be staring unseeing and unhearing, off into space thinking, Oh what a nice fluffy cloud! I think we need a better representative. :/
 
Excellent pix Taintedb and ShySlave. Oral servitude is my greatest sexual pleasure, even more than other forms of submission. I wish my lovers could grasp how much I need/want their dominance and make me suck them off in the most humiliating postures possible - but they are all pussies when it comes to real domination!
 
Thank you. I enjoy keeping this thread alive. Have some more oral, people? :)
 

Attachments

  • 70-2-ama3610.jpg
    70-2-ama3610.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 877
  • 830-1-2 (23).jpg
    830-1-2 (23).jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 867
  • 6polsuik.jpg
    6polsuik.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 893
  • 211.jpg
    211.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 831
  • 20wei.jpg
    20wei.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 855
TaintedB said:
Thank you. I enjoy keeping this thread alive. Have some more oral, people? :)

uh my favvo is the second one ... but you know I have a thing for hair pulled .. :)
 
HawkEye38 said:
do you think pic #3 is trying to compensate for something?

I am not sure what you mean by compensate, but pic 3 reminds me of a beautifully wrapped maduro torpedo. Ah the smell! (I don't smoke the things but I love the aroma.)

... Hmm, guess I better remind myself that sometimes a penis is only a penis. :/
 
babiesmiles said:
uh my favvo is the second one ... but you know I have a thing for hair pulled .. :)

That's one of my all-time favorite oral (well sort of) pics too. I've had that one for a lonnnng time. You have excellent taste! :)
 
Stuff your pretty little face

sandyb said:
Excellent pix Taintedb and ShySlave. Oral servitude is my greatest sexual pleasure, even more than other forms of submission. I wish my lovers could grasp how much I need/want their dominance and make me suck them off in the most humiliating postures possible - but they are all pussies when it comes to real domination!

If I were your lover.... try this on- I grab your hair and twist it tightly in My left hand. I yank you down to your knees and pull your face within an inch of My crotch, you try to look away and I slap your cheek. With My right hand I unzip My pants and pull out My thick and growing cock. I pull back tightly on your hair, which causes your mouth to open wide. Pulling your chin down I rub My cock over face, you know what to do and offer your tongue to lick it like the slut slave you are. I slide it deeply into your mouth and enjoy the sight of your cheeks bulging and your throat muscles closing aroung the head...

The rest is up to you :devil:
 
Hey you two hot n heavies! ;)

The whole point of this thread is not forced oral, or proving one's dominance by forcing a woman to suck, but rather humble oral servitude: i.e., the submissive very willingly, voluntarily, creatively, and quite industriously does her woman's work.

That's why I am not posting pictures here such as this:






oops.
 

Attachments

  • 01036.jpg
    01036.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 932
  • redentrance.jpg
    redentrance.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,045
TaintedB said:
Hey you two hot n heavies! ;)

The whole point of this thread is not forced oral, or proving one's dominance by forcing a woman to suck, but rather humble oral servitude: i.e., the submissive very willingly, voluntarily, creatively, and quite industriously does her woman's work.

That's why I am not posting pictures here such as this:

oops.

That second one is gross, but that FIRST one.... YUM! What an excellent position to be in. I'm all about the humble oral servitude, but to be forced into it holds an appeal all it's own... and looks like she is having fun, anyway. ;)
 
"Bitch, first I'm going to rub your face in this red finger-paint. Then I am going to rub my cock all over your tongue."
 
rosco rathbone said:
"Bitch, first I'm going to rub your face in this red finger-paint. Then I am going to rub my cock all over your tongue."

LOL

Actually, I wonder if that's what they did to prepare for that pic? Possibly.
 
I'm not into the blood and gore and icky stuff sorta thing, but it seems if you're gonna make a (literally) bloody porno flick, you should at least do it well. I mean, I've played in enough rough games to know what blood looks like, and that's not it.
 
My, what a picky audience. :eek:

And here I thought I'd get chewed out for posting force pics in the humble oral service thread. Instead, the blood isn't real enough, lol. Oh well, so much for expectations.

More NON-force orals:
 

Attachments

  • Black+One.jpg
    Black+One.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 827
  • drinking011.jpg
    drinking011.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 908
  • dejeuner%2520019.jpg
    dejeuner%2520019.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 825
  • gallery0415.jpg
    gallery0415.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 852
  • 00005.jpg
    00005.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 959
Thanx so much for the pix TaintedB, you've inspired me to greater depravity.
 
For a change of pace.
 

Attachments

  • sob015.jpg
    sob015.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 882
That was probably a change of pace the people reading this thread could do without, lol.

Anyway, back to the old standard:
 

Attachments

  • overlaps.jpg
    overlaps.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 906
  • anna28.jpg
    anna28.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 813
  • bb_jan_leigh_2_120.jpg
    bb_jan_leigh_2_120.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 803
  • taking all.jpg
    taking all.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,177
  • H07.jpg
    H07.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 799
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top