Honor Thy Father (2nd) (closed for BFR and celestialdragon)

Mandy shivered as he whispered in her ear. "Want me how?" she asked, interest showing on her face. Her father was an attractive man, after all. And she was curious.
 
"Want you more than a father should want his daughter," Allen coolly replied as his hands slid down Mandy's lower back to her ass, squeezing it gently, almost lifting her up a little bit.

"But if you're talking about positions...bent over, of course," he added with a snicker as he kissed her ear.
 
Mandy giggled and squirmed against him. "Any other confessions, father mine?" she asked softly.
 
Allen leaned down and kissed Mandy's forehead. "That should do for now...but what should we do about that first confession?" he asked with a sly grin and a wink.
 
Mandy smiled, loving it when her father smiled. "What do you think you should do, Daddy?" she asked innocently.
 
Without a word, Allen took Mandy's hand and quickly escorted her into the men's room. When there, he lightly pinned her to the door with his body and began to kiss her mouth, his tongue deftly moving inside her mouth and making contact with her own tongue.

His hand reached down and took her thigh, lifting her leg up so that it almost wrapped around his waist as they continued to kiss.
 
While Mandy was surprised, she was only teasing, but she was enjoying the attentions of her father. She squeezed her father closer with her leg he had hitched up and kissed him back. "Mmm, that feels good Daddy," she whispered.
 
"Mmm, I'm glad you like it, baby girl," he whispered back, then began to suck on her neck. "Daddy...wants you to...suck him for a bit," he continued between the trail of kisses he planted along her neck.
 
"Yes...please," Allen sighed, then took a step back and undid his belt and button on his slacks. He then unzipped his pants and began to push them down, forming a pool at his ankles. He stood in just his boxers and stared longingly into Mandy's eyes, wanting her so badly.

He then took a deep breath and pushed his boxers down as well, revealing his cock to his daughter for the first time.
 
"Yes, Daddy," Mandy whispered, kneeling down and gently taking her father's cock into her mouth, gently sucking.
 
Allen put a hand on Mandy's head and began to lightly bob her head back and forth on his cock, feeling it throb in her hot, wet mouth a little.

"Fuck, Mandy, that's good," he sighed, closing his eyes and tilting his head back in pleasure.
 
Allen loved the sensation that he felt when Mandy moaned around his length, sending some vibrations through his shaft that made him shiver a little.

"Yes...get your Daddy all nice and hard," he groaned, trying to remain soft-spoken in case anyone happened to be lurking around the lobby.

After a couple more moments, he slowly pulled away, leaving little strands of saliva hanging from his rigid cock.

"Stand up and bend over the counter for me, baby...we don't have a lot of time..."
 
Mandy got back up and did as her father said with a small demure smile. She bent over the counter and waited with bated breath.
 
Allen licked his lips and moved closer to Mandy as she bent over the counter. He pulled her thong to the side and slipped the head of his cock inside her, moaning a little as he first made contact with her pussy. He then began to slide his length inside her, wanting to give her as much as she could take.
 
Mandy gasped then moaned softly as her father's cock entered her. She tried to be quiet, but it was hard. "Ohhh, Daddy," she whispered.
 
"You like that, baby?" Allen grunted back as he began to slowly thrust his cock deep inside Mandy's waiting pussy. He bunched her skirt at her waist and watched himself in the mirror as he fucked her slowly against the counter.
 
Mandy squirmed and moaned. "Yes, Daddy, that feels so good," she whispered, gasping occasionally.
 
"Mmm, yes," Allen hissed, giving her a playful slap on the ass that echoed throughout the otherwise-empty bathroom. He put his hands on his hips. "Now grind back on me...fuck Daddy's cock for me," he said.
 
Mandy wiggled and ground against his cock, moaning, not really believing this was happening. But it was, and she loved it.
 
"Oooh, that's good, baby girl...Daddy likes that," Allen moaned as he watched Mandy grind back on his throbbing shaft. He then regained control and began to slam his cock deep into his daughter's pussy, forcing her body to jolt with each forward thrust. He fucked her harder against the counter, the sounds of flesh banging against flesh getting louder.

"Tell me you like being Daddy's nasty girl," he grunted, now saying and doing things he probably would regret later; things that would make the priest at the church he was presently in blush.

But he didn't care; he was too caught up in the moment.
 
"I like being your nasy little girl Daddy!!" She whimpered, taking him with pride and moaning louder, trying to keep it under control.
 
Now starting to sweat, Allen reached forward and grabbed a fistful of Mandy's hair, pulling back and arching her back some.

"Daddy's gonna cum, baby," he murmured near her, speaking more quickly. "Tell Daddy where you want it," he continued, still slamming his length faster and harder into Mandy's soaking wet pussy.
 
Back
Top