Guilty or Innocent- Closed

As Chloe had been talking they had made it back to the car and got in. Nathan sat horrified at what the girl told him. She stated the facts not coldly, but just so matter of factly, with no underlying emotion. As if it was nothing to get worked up over. For a moment Raynes couldn't think of a thing to say, it certainly accounted for why Chloe had been ... not stand off'ish. no, not that, but maybe stopping him taking this to the next level? As if a part of her, concerned or just shy perhaps about being in a romantic relationship was putting up barriers. A subconscious part of her mind.

"My God, Chloe ... that's barbaric." Nathan finally managed to say, his voice almost a whisper. "And the League has the gal to call vampires monsters." He continued to look at her, his eyes showing the sadness he felt for her as his expression tried to keep pace with his roiling emotions. "A girls first time should be special, pure almost, the height of joy and pleasure. Not some laboratory act that has the finesse and subtlety of a clinical experiment!"

He was finding himself get more and more angry as he spoke, as he pictured what Chloe had described so accurately.

"I knew the League were cold hearted but insisting their female Hunters go through this is ... I don't have the words ... but I do know what I have to do to make it right."

With that he started the car and in a shower of gravel he drove off back to his apartment. They couldn't leave for a few hours anyway so he had time. He would show Chloe Heart exactly what her first time with a boy should of been like. He may not be her first physically, but by God he would make sure he made up for what the League had taken from her.
 
"I was never meant to be a civilian, I was meant to be a crusader for the ultimate cause. Remove distractions, curiosity, and take all precautions necessary. I am a weapon of death. I was never meant to question what they provided as truth and facts. Those that dared were eliminated. You can't miss a world you were never part of. That's what made me one of the most feared and deadliest."

She placed her hand on his arm as if she could will him to relax. It was obvious he was upset at what she had told him. It would be hard for anyone to understand that wasn't born into it. "In a way, I suppose it's the equivalent of a cult. Your mind and body are conditioned to be what they want you to be. They build upon a basic idea of hate. My parents were killed by vampires. Or so they said. Whether that is true or not I don't know. They said they were hunters and died by vampires. But I find it odd that they would allow two hunters to have a relationship. I could have been an orphan, or stolen for all I know."

The thought then crossed her mind that perhaps their relationship got them killed, and perhaps it wasn't the vampires, but the league itself. "I'm a quick learner, so don't worry. A little bit of time to wrap my head around everything. I have no plans of leaving your side Nathan. Now that i've felt what i've felt with you. It's like i'm finally alive."
 
Back at the apartment, Nathan shut the door and then led Chloe through to the bedroom. Again he gently closed the door and turned toward her.

"I understand the 'logic' of what they did, but I find it hard to rectify their ideals. They dehumanised you to make you a better fighter. But then sent you to fight those they class as less than human. Don't you see the contradiction there? Vampires never hide their emotions, we endure them, we bath in them, they make our lives brighter, deeper and bond us together. I have always found they make me a better fighter to be honest. Having something to lose makes me fight all the harder." He walked up to her and took her shoulders in his hands looking down at her. "You were to young to be given a choice, they made that for you. They took your life away and turned you into this killing machine to serve their needs. They don't care if you die, your a number on a page, a pawn, but now you are free and its time you realised what being emotional can mean to a person."

He kissed her again, softly, as his arms wrapped around her, but then gently, slowly he began to remove her top. His movements slow so as to give her time to stop him if she so wished, although he hoped that she would not. It was one thing to speak of wanting to be with a person, but she had to let herself go, let herself trust him to show her what that meant.
 
Her mind raced back and forth as he kissed her. Shouldn't she wait till the third date to put out? Wasn't that the 'human' accepted rule. But he wasn't human, and in a way neither was she. They could work out the dates and being in a relationship and all of that later. First she needed to be with him, and have him be a part of her. There was this fire that burned deep in her core that yearned for him.

Even if he was the worlds worst lover, it wouldn't matter. First she had nothing to compare it to ..really, having never been in a intimate sort of situation. Then of course there was this connection between them. She found a rash of excitement when he pulled her to him. To give over and let him guide her was something new and exciting.

She helped him slide off her tank top, then pressed her firm breasts against his body and resumed kissing. Her fingers found his shirt and slid beneath it. To feel his hard stomach under them seemed only to add fuel to her burning hormonal fire. Whereever he led her, she was going to follow. She had come across the seas to be with him. He could have killed her, he may even still, but tonight in this moment she was going to do her best to put her hunter mentality to bed, and let him show her the world.
 
Keeping the kiss going, Nathan unbuttoned his shirt, sliding it off and letting it fall to the floor with Chloe's tank top. His hands slipped to her hips the up her back, caressing gently, softly, finding her bra strap and with a single snap unclasping it and pulling it from her shoulders. Now both half naked, their bodies pushed together, her hard nipples rubbing against his chest, he held her head to his with a hand mingled in with her hair while the other slid to her waist, her narrow, taut waist he had admired from afar.

Breaking the kiss he lightly kissed her brow, her eyes, her cheeks and with a smile the tip of her nose before his lips found their way to her right ear, nibbling the lib softly then they began to travel down, down her neck to her shoulder. He kissed the scar he had found earlier, both hand now on her hips as he kissed over her collar bone. The slow inexorable journey continued south, his lips caressing the upper slopes of her firm breasts before his tongue flicked out to tease one hard nipple. He paused, then did it again. He was biding his time, making this last even as ever single atom in his body begged him to take this woman now. Instead he moved his mouth to her other breast and gave it equal treatment, curling the tip of his tongue around the hard nub of the nipple, then tongue lashing it before moving his lips to it and sucking softly, his teeth grazing it.
 
As their lips continued to mingle, she found herself mimicking his movements with her tongue. The confidence began to build and she responded in kind allowing her hands to do as they wished. First his stomach, then his shoulders and his back. Feeling and memorizing every movement and twitch. She found herself wanting to climb his body as she was feverish with desire and need.

As he broke the kiss she gasped at the cool air partially opening her eyes, only to close them again as his lips kissed her brow. A smile crossed her lips of unguarded sweetness. His lips found her lobe, at first she stiffened, he was so close to her neck. but then he began to suckle and nibble them and she melted in his arms. A moan came from her mouth surprising her. His kisses began to travel down her neck to her scar. His sweet kisses leaving a trail of acceptance as he found her hard nipples.

For a moment she thought she was going to come unglued, as he took the aching hard nubs into his mouth. Her fingers went to his hair pressing his head lightly encouraging him to suckle her to his hearts desire. Then he switch to the other. The cold air was biting at the one he let go. His teeth grazed it causing her to go slightly off balance with a rush of adrenaline. Thoughts raced through her mind all adding to the fuel. Was he going to drink from her breast? Did she mind if he did?. A raspy hungry moan came from her lips, a throbbing ache of need and want sending a light musky smell to seep from between her thighs. Her fingers mingled in his hair as her nipple throbbed in his mouth.

"oh god Nathan" came from her lips in a voice she had never known.
 
As he worked her nipples, going from one to the other trailing small kisses between them, Nathan's hands hooked into Chloe's skirt and slowly pushed it down till it hit the floor in a soft sigh of the friction between the material and the young woman's legs. Feeling her hand in his hair gave him confidence. Hearing her moan of his name only doubled it, but again he fought back his desire to throw her on the bed and take what he had been craving for. Tonight was all about her, all about Chloe. he would be happy to forgo his own pleasure if it meant this woman in his arms would forever remember this moment in time and himself with love ... that made him pause for a split second before going on ... love ... where had that come from. It had been years, decades since he could honestly say he had been in love. Yes there had been women in his bed, many upon many, and yes some were very dear to him, but love? He hardly really knew this human woman, and yet she touched him deep inside in a place that had grown dark and lonely and for all the feelings he was giving her he realised she was reciprocating at least the same if not more to him.

His hands on her hips still he left the nipples, unwillingly as he was enjoying the taste and how his attention there made her moan, but there was more to do. Slowly, ever so painfully slowly, he kissed down her centre line. Over her flat taut belly, circling her belly button with feather kisses and licks, down, down, till his lips found the thin seam of her panties. The thin material was war and almost soft but he didn't try to remove them, not yet. His hands slid around her to arrive on her ass cheeks, holding her to him as his lips pressed further down her scent driving him wild, feeling the heat between her legs. The slight moisture on her panties already, his lips finding her clit through the panties, then down more, caressing her pussy lips softly with just his lips, breathing deeply as if taking in some fabled aphrodisiac. Not that he needed any such drug right now, Chloe was all that and more to him. Then his tongue flicked out hard, licking over the hard nub of her hidden clit through the thin material.
 
Chloe was finding herself in a world of the unknown. It was both terrifying and exhilarating all at the same time. Nothing in her life had prepared her for this moment. Sure she had seen movies and such where there was such a firy passion the couple could barely wait to get to the bedroom to ride out their passions and make the kinds of noises she found herself uttering. She had read books that put the waves of emotions and feelings into literary definitions, but never had she imagined that it was real.

Now she stood wobbly as a man who made her body flush with heat and desire kissed his way down to her panties. If she didn't know better she would have sworn she heard a sizzle from his lips touching her flesh. Now her tortured her wanton aching sex through the cloth that was now wet with her juices and his saliva. As he tackled her nub through the cloth she jumped slightly and gasped at the sensation. Her fingers gripping his hair tightly then relaxing it not wanting to cause him anguish.

"Nathan i'm getting dizzy" she muttered through her gasping. Whether it was dizzyness from not breathing , or perhaps too much breathing she wasn't sure. She didn't want him to stop, but she also didn't want to collapse. This was insane, she could literally run miles without stopping and she was finding herself getting lightheaded from this sensual torture he was putting her through.
 
In one smooth motion the vampire stood and swept Chloe into his arms, kissing her passionately as he walked to the bed and gently lowered her to the crisp clean white sheets. She seemed to be almost hyperventilating and he placed his hand on her bare chest, over her heat, feeling it pounding in her rib cage. He smiled at her, the tips of his fangs gleaming in the light from the bedroom lamps. He moved swiftly to the bottom of the bed kneeling there as his hands began to massage her bare feet, slowly making their way up her calves, past her knees, moving from leg to leg giving each the same attention and with ever upward motion he parted her legs slightly so by the time his fingers had reach her upper thighs they were apart enough for him to lay between them. He began to feather kiss her inner thighs, from the top of her knee upward. Slow, exquisitely slow, tasting her flesh, his tongue flicking out occasionally to lap at it. He kissed and licked his way toward his goal, where he had been moment before as she stood before him. He gently moved her legs over his shoulders as finally, inevitably, his lips came back to her pantie clad clit and pussy.

He didn't speak, no words were needed, he was letting her know how much he adored her by his actions he hoped. His lips kissed over the now wet material of Chloe Hearts panties, his tongue came into play, pressing on her clit, on the soft folds of her lips, lapping with pressure as his fingers slowly hooked into the tops of her panties and pulled them down revealing a bare pussy to his wide open eyes. He kissed above her clit, softly, then down feeling his lower lip touching the top of the small nub, then finally his lips encompassed the clit, kissing, sucking softly as his tongue flicked out lapping.
 
His answer to her distress came swiftly as she found herself floating in his arms. Her tongue once again happily reunited with his. In a moment she found her bare back being caressed by the white high thread count sheets lulling her into a euphoria of comfort. She gasped as his mouth had left hers. Now letting out purrs as his hands expertly massaged her feet and calves. She was quite sure this wasn't the average practice. It seemed Nathan was bound and determined to pull out all the stops for their first intimate encounter.

She gasped as his lips touched her flesh again. Moans that she had never imagined ever coming from her lips with a deep rasp, now filled the room. His assault on her pantie covered pussy and nub seemed to only intensify the aching that she was having. But it wasn't until he had pulled away the panties and began his seduction of her pussy did her back arch as her fingers gripped the sheets.

"Oh god Nathan" she gasped her body feverish with a hunger and desire she had never experienced. Her mind was flooded with feverish lust as he taunted and tortured her in a way she never would have never fathomed. It was overwhelming and exhilarating. Never would she have thought she'd find something more enthralling the cliff diving, until now.

Her hips began to push up as he taunted her. Wanting, and needing his assault for a reason she hadn't quite imagine that would be arriving very soon if he kept this up.
 
Her reactions to his touch and actions only spurred him on, but even with this encouragement he kept the pace slow. This may well be a long night for Chloe Heart he considered as his tongue flicked and flicked its way from her hard little clit to her soft wet lips. He caressed them with the tip of his tongue, teasing, then delving deeper between them, the taste her like ambrosia to him. He even finally let out a soft moan as he engulfed her pussy with his mouth and dived inside her, his tongue moving expertly as his hands caressed her thighs, keeping her legs spread. He could feel her body tensing, he knew she was close already, he swore he heard the sheets ripping under her fingers, but none of that made him speed up. He was nothing if not a consummate lover and he had perfected his skill from the boudoirs of Paris to the brothels of Shanghai. Three hundred years gave a man a lot of time to experience sex and to realise that his partners pleasure was equal to, if not more, important than his own.

Hearing her gasping words to him and her intense reactions made a small part of his mind consider this might well be a good torture device for female Hunters ... r even male ones if they were as staid and stoically trained and restrained as Chloe said her own training was. He almost laughed as he considered how many people would line up around the block to apply for the job of sexual torturer of such hard bodied adversaries as League Hunters. But even as these considerations fleeted through his mind his tongue was never still inside his lover.
 
The rearing of her from an infant to an adult had been one similar to that of someone raised in a cult environment. Sex had been taught to them as a way that civilians multiply. Hunters had no reason to. There had been some cases of some of the male hunters that had strayed and ended up having the choice of death or being castrated. Being a hunter wasn't a job you could just walk away from.

It was building deep with in her. This powerful aching hunger, more .. she needed, she wanted more of his tongue thrashing upon her little nub. She was familiar with cunnilingus, Civilians often mimicked these actions in their acts of coitus. She had always thought the movies were over dramatized imitations. But oh how she was wrong.

There was something about this vampire that brought out the repressed human sexual desires that had been dormant for so many years. Now she wanted nothing more then to feel his hands and mouth on her body. Every touch was like attacking her senses like fire. Every lick was sending gasps and shudders down her spine. This hunger that he has ignited with in her had her mind had her gasping for breath as the intensity continued to rise and repeat.

Her heels bore down into the white crisp sheets and mattress with an aggression. Her fingers clawed at the mattress beneath the torn sheets. Her hips arched up pushing hard against his face with a furious demand as her very first orgasm hit and her eyes flew wide as she cried out in euphoric bliss.
 
Nathan kept going, licking, nibble, sucking, pushing through the young woman first orgasm. he didn't know that of course, all he knew was that this was a big one for Chloe. He found himself smiling even as his lips and tongue continued to work, to milk the orgasm of every ounce of power and strength it had. He had managed to keep women cumming for over ten minutes before with his touch and experience. First the big first orgasm, then may a couple more, then the smaller after shocks that led to them either being so exhausted they fell asleep in his arms or lay wrecked and smiling with intense satisfaction under him. Chloe he felt wouldn't be that tonight. If this was as new to her as she stated he felt her body would release all that pent up sexual frustration in one huge explosion and as her body convulsed on the bed he had to use all of his vampire strength to hold her in place so he could continue to work her pussy and clit. But finally he released her, letting her body go as he lifted his face from between her now soaked crotch and thighs, a very satisfied smile on his wet lips as he licked them clean. He looked down her body which still shivered a little, waiting for a reaction, something. Would she fall asleep, or would she, with all her training and stamina be more alert.

"I feel you enjoyed that, Chloe." He laughed gently knowing it was an understatement. He slipped up the bed, laying on his side beside her, his head propped up on one hand as he admired her sleek body. "How do you feel?"
 
After shocks still rolled through her as her clit twitched as the cool air touched the spot his mouth had just seized. A bit dazed and light headed with her mouth gaping open she managed a sedated smile. Her eyes were a bit glazed as her limbs felt dead to the world and her body drained. He was speaking to her, what did he say?

The words somehow came focused in her brain so she could respond. "mmm" she said to his statement of her enjoying it. "I feel, i feel like crying, and i feel like laughing, I feel tired, and yet i feel like i'm waiting for something." she smiled dreamy eyed and turned her head to look at him. "If I never receive another gift in all my life, I think what you did will sustain me."

This was the first time she ever felt vulnerable, it was also the first time she ever felt that she had received a gift. Her body was starting to calm, as her hand reached over to caress his face lightly. I feel the need to reciprocate. Though I'm not sure I know exactly what to do. But if you would be so gracious to indulge me. I have this overwhelming desire to touch you.
 
Nathan smiled down at her as she caressed his face, telling him she wanted to touch him, reciprocate the pleasure he had given her. He was still half dressed, his pants and boxers still on, but he lay back next to her on the bed and gently pulled her over him, onto him so she sat over his hips. The light sweat on her naked body glimmered slightly in the soft lighting of the room as he looked up at her. He gave her a gently smile as his hand came up to cup her face as she had done his, his finger tips caressing her cheek and neck.

"Do what you feel comes naturally my darling. We have all the time in the world. This night is our night. Explore, enjoy these sensations, become the woman you want to be. You cannot disappoint me, there is nothing you could do tonight that would demean what we have between us." His tone was soft, warm, almost as if he was talking to an innocent child and he supposed in some ways, some very important ways, Chloe Heart really was an innocent. "I am in your hand's Chloe Heart."

It wasn't often Nathan Raynes allowed himself to be vulnerable. After all his life often depended on being the smartest and most able man in the room. But right now, he considered, he was vulnerable. If a Hunter attacked right now he knew he would be dead. His defences were down, he was exposed to Chloe, his heart being worn on his sleeve for her. She had undone him totally and .... he felt the happier for it.
 
Chloe let out a gasp with a slight giggle as he pulled her on top of him. Smiling at his words she adjusted her hips a little. His hardness pressed right against her nub as she moved caused her to growl slightly. For a moment she found herself wanting to rub up against it until that glorious feeling he gave her came again. But this moment.. this moment was for Nathan.

Her eyes danced as she looked at him. It was frightening how he seemed to bore into her soul with his eyes. Leaning forward she kissed him, softly at first letting the passion rise as their tongues danced in harmony. Moaning into his mouth her hands began exploring his hard muscled shoulders. Her hard nipples were pressed hard into his chest as her thighs squeezed against his hips.

Bringing the kiss to a soft end, she removed her lips from his and began to kiss his chin, and then moved to his neck, and earlobes. She listened intently for the signs of pleasure. The spots he made the most noise at she would linger her kisses and flick with her tongue. Before she scooted back a little so her lips could suckle on his collar bone, and begin to move down his hard chest.

She nipped his nipples lightly, one then the other before moving to his ribs and stomach. Then she reached the barrier, the unknown. Slowly she rose taking care not to lose her balance as she went to end of the bed. Gripping the legs of his pants she gave a hard firm tug, almost pulling him to her. She was obnoxiously strong for a girl. As a hunter she had to be to stand any chance against the strength of a vampire.

Eventually with a little help from him she got his pants off. Her hands moved to his feet rubbing them deeply before moving to his ankles and calves. Damn this man had muscles everywhere. She took her time rubbing his feet and legs. Ensuring that he was getting the best massage she could give.
 
As a three hundred year old lover, Nathan was, to put it mildly, experienced. And yet he had always loved the innocence of a first timer. The way they experimented and although not always hitting the mark just the feeling he got from them, the sense of fun almost like a child Christmas morning unwrapping their new present was exhilarating. Chloe was perhaps not a total novice although he wasn't sure exactly how in depth the League had trained her in sexual matters. However her kisses, licks and nibbles made his body shiver at times and although he was trying to control himself somewhat he couldn't help the occasional soft moan or groan.

When she moved to the foot of the bed he propped himself up on his elbows to watch her with a small smile. As she grabbed the legs of his pants and pulled he suddenly remembered just how strong she was. A human yes, but trained to the peak of human fitness. She almost managed to tear the pants from his body ... which aroused him he had to admit ... but with a little lifting of his hips they finally slid down and off leaving him in his boxers only. He watched Chloe lift his foot, massaging, then his ankles and calves and lay back eyes closed with a smile of satisfaction on his lips. Her fingers, so strong, dug into his muscles, massaging then thoroughly ... another aspect of League Training he wondered ... as she moved upward. His cock was rigid, tenting the thin material of his black silk boxer shorts almost obscenely, pushing to be free. He grunted occasionally as her fingers hit a particularly tense spot, but mostly lay still letting her have her way with him. As a vampire he healed fast from most any injury, only silver and sunlight really left a lasting mark on his flesh, but even so his muscles could still be tense and knotted as that wasn't, it seems, an injury his vampire physique recognised as an injury to cure.
 
Her fingers needed and massaged his limbs as if she was perfecting a sculpture of David. He was the picture of perfection, and some how he wanted her. Slowly she crawled up till her mouth hovered above his six pack ever so slowly she ran her tongue over his chiseled abs stopping at his navel. Her mouth then kissed it as her fingers taunted his skin under the waist band of his boxers.

Slowly she moved backwards pulling them with her to unwrap the glory that stood hard between his thighs. Her legs were straddling his and she sat back on his knees bending forward to rake her fingers just hard enough to leave a brief red streak where they had been.

Her tongue now above his manhood slowly reaching out to touch the hardness at the very base and running up it's length to the head. Her fingers now giving his hardness velvet light touches up and down it's length as she taunted and teased it with a patient pace.

Her mouth slowly took the head of his shaft into her mouth allowing her tongue to lick and tease it. His gasps and sounds were guiding her to find just what spot to concentrate on to torment more. This was going to be a long night for the vampire. Chloe had every intention on drawing this out as long as possible.
 
Torture ... painful, drawn out and in the end bring defeat to the person under the punishers hands. In his life Nathan had felt the real thing, but he couldn't recall it ever being this exquisite. A mixture of intense pleasure and the aching need for more. Not pain, just desire heightened to its most extreme degree. His fingers clawed into the bed sheets, holding fast as Chloe tantalisingly explored him, uncovering his hardness, raking her fingers over his pale smooth skin, stroking, licking, kissing. His head rocked from side to side as if begging her to stop, and yet the guttural moans from his throat told her the opposite ... never stop, please!

His hips began to move as his cock entered her mouth, but she pulled away getting a plaintive moan of despair from him ... but then hadn't he done the exact same thing to her only moment ago? Wasn't this a fair reward for his teasing of her to heights of pleasure she had never experienced? He wondered briefly if, although a novice at the art of love making whether her skills as a League Hunter and having multiple ways of getting information from people was being used right now? Somehow inside her mind was she mingling sexual desire to explore and please with a wicked need to make him pay for his transgressions? His eyes rolled back as her tongue hit the soft, immensely sensitive under side of his cock head, getting a grunt fro, him and a upward thrust of his hips.

"Chloe ..." He managed to whisper through the constant stream of moans and groans. He said her name with such love and desire it almost surprised even him.
 
There it was, that spot, that one place upon his mighty shaft that would make his toes curl and surrender of his soul to begin. She smiled over his shaft taking great pleasure in finding something she could do that would make him feel the extent of desire and hunger that she had felt for him.

How sweet her name sounded upon his lips. That feverish need and desire for her coming through in that one word.

Without reservation or warning she thrust his length into her mouth hitting the back of her throat and making her gag slightly before she got use to the obstacle that invaded her orifice. Her head bobbed ever so slowly up his length, her lips tight and her tongue licking and flicking and making its way back to that once spot that drove him manic.

She taunted him with slow stroke of her lips only to speed it and slow it back down again. Her fingers found his sack and began to fondle as her lips slid up and down his shaft with a combination of love, hunger, desire, and mischief.
 
He was on another planet, he couldn't think coherently let alone speak. His body was afire with need, desire, lust, frustration. She teased, then pleasured, then teased again ... ohh, she was getting her revenge on him big time and that made him laugh out loud, but even that was cut short as her tongue hit that spot turning the laugh into a guttural groan that shook the glass in the windows. His fingers slipped into her hair, holding it, pulling slightly, trying to force more of himself into her mouth. His hips began to buck, trying to fuck her mouth, a plaintive mewling began in the back of his throat, something he doubted he had ever heard himself do before. How long had she been doing this to him ... minutes .. hours ... centuries ... it felt like centuries. Had he ever had a clear thought? Hadn't he always been lost in this cloud of mischievous miasma of pleasure.

"Chloe ... going ... going to ...."

He felt it, her hand massaging and caressing his balls was he thought afterwards what had pushed him to the edge and beyond. He felt his stomach tighten into an all to familiar ball. The warmth rushing from his balls, feeling them shrink and roll in her hand. But despite his efforts he couldn't verbalise a warning of what was rushing to his cock.
 
His grunts and growls fueled her taunting and teasing. He had tried to utter something about going to?? That was when she tasted the first bit of his precum. It was a salty sweetness with a tinge of ...copper?..
It took her a moment to figure out what he meant but by then it was too late. The rush of his cum erupted into her mouth and she quickly swallowed to keep from drowning in the waterfall of warm liquid that spammed jets into her orifice.

It was one of the most satisfying, self powering moments she had ever had. Without much to go on, she had managed to turn a 300+ year vampire into jelly. Slowly she removed her mouth and ran her tongue up and down his length cleaning off any remaining jiss.

She loved how it jumped and twitched under her touch and movements of her tongue. Finally she rose her head and looked up to him. Slowly she climbed his body like a cat prowling and with some new found sexual confidence kissed his mouth with a passion.

After breaking it for a moment she smiled at at him and asked "Are you okay?"
 
"I honestly don't know." He said with a chuckle as his body started to calm down, but one thing didn't calm. He looked down his body, between them as she crouched over him like some big game cat, and saw his recently throbbing member still standing to attention stiffly. He returned his gaze to her beautiful face and sparkling eyes and grinned. "But it seems something is perfectly fine."

With a sudden movement he rolled his hips and wrapped his arms around her, rolling them to her back, he now on top again. His body lay between her legs, his stiffness rubbing slowly against her clit as he gently rolled his hips into her crotch. The wetness of her pussy and his recently sucked dry cock more than enough to make his rocking motions smooth and supple. His lips had a mischievous smile to them now, a wicked grin as he looked deeply into her eyes.

"So, Hunter ... are you ready for round two of our sparring match?" Nathan asked playfully.

She had told him how she had lost her virginity, to a cold, unemotional Hunter in the no doubt cold catacombs of League HQ. Now here she lay in a warm apartment bedroom in Italy with a vampire who ... he blinked, surprised at the word that easily fell into place at the end of that sentence in his head. How ... when had it happened ...? Nathan Raynes was in love ... with a Hunter.
 
She let out a gasp and a light laugh as he rolled her with ease on her back. "a sparring match?" Her eyes widened as did her smile. "One day I will take you to a sound proof room, and we will have our sparring match." Lifting her head to his her she kissed him deeply once more. Her legs spread planting her feet on the bed with her knees up. Her fingers once again running through his hair as her desire rose once again between her thighs.

The way his cock glided against her aching clit gave her hips rise to lift against it wantonly. At any moment she expected to awaken from this glorious dream. But it wasn't a dream, she was here with him. This man that haunted her dreams, and brought out a fire that burned deep with in her.
 
"Hmm, I wonder if the sparring in that sound proof room will be like this or more ... pointed." He laughed, winking, as he returned her kiss loving how her lips felt, her taste on his tongue.

He felt her hips rising, pushing against him, rolling and moving with his own motion so his cock hit exactly the right spot on her clit. Still smiling, still looking deeply into her eyes, he moved a little, just a little, but enough so that the next time her hips pushed up his cock head was at her opening. Her own motion made the head push against her lips. She was so tight, only having had one other cock inside her he suspected, but she was also incredibly wet and with a little push of his own his cock head pushed inside her pussy. He stopped, his hands sliding down to hold her hips still. Then, so incredibly slowly he pushed with his hips, sliding inside her warmth, her inviting wetness so slow it was torture to him, but not wanting her to feel pain at this special moment. Finally he laid, embedded inside her to his balls, his hands stroked up her sides, the thumbs grazing over the sides of her breasts as he watched her expression .... then again, slow, his hips began to pump.
 
Back
Top