Reversal of power. (Closed)

KINKYCanada

Member of Vault 81
Joined
Sep 3, 2014
Posts
2,144
I was just getting to the funeral home my uncle and aunt owned I had worked there since I graduated from high school, I didn’t get good marks and was lucky my uncle and aunt liked me so much that they gave me a job at all. Most days it was boring work, not everyone can be a cremationist. But if you have the constitution then it really is an easy job.

I walked into the back past the other workers, in the back there were only four of them. Most days I was alone as the other three were part timers and on call for when needed. They were all retired and just looking for something to pass some time and give them a little extra cash. Today was a busy one as there were three funerals on the go. I would be in the building while the others would be working the funerals all of which were out at churches. I said some hello’s and went in. I walked to the front and put my lunch in the large fridge in the kitchen area beside the main office.

I saw the usual suspects standing by the reception desk Aaron who was lead director, uncle William, Shannon who was a new hire then there was another director on loan from another funeral home. It was a busy funeral home but he didn’t need more than three directors most days when he did have need of more he would use them from other places they in turn used Aaron too.

Then there was Nicole, tall, mean looking she was standing with William looking all important like she had any business talking to them, she was the one who ran the office and made sure the staff did their thing while the directors did theirs. I both hated her and lusted after her. She was very good looking, her long legs almost always in high, leather boots. I think she knew I loved boots and did it to torment me. She was in a knee high skirt and a white blouse with two to many buttons undone. She so mean to everyone and talked to me like I was dim, though I am sure she had heard about my almost failing. She was leaning against the large high desk, ignoring the poor woman who worked it faithfully for the past nineteen years. Her arms crossed taking in every word the others said. What my uncle saw in her I just didn’t know. She was a good comptroller I’m sure but her “My shit don’t stink attitude was a little trying. She found everything I said to be in bad taste. Or crass, that was her favorite word for me. Yet at parties which my Aunt and Uncle threw a lot, she talked way worse then me. What a bitch.

But there was no denying that she was hot and she knew it. I felt that tingle in my cock that I got when she turned me on. Shannon was another hot one dark hair, big tits, though she wore pants suits at work 99% of the time. Not like Nicole. All their eyes descended on me and moved on without a word. I went to the board and checked out what was what. I needed to do a pick up at First Mercy hospital, that had just come in, then I had two cremations. It would be a boring day if we didn’t get another few calls. But that was life in the funeral industry. It’s like a roller coaster ups and downs busy or bored. I fired up the computer did what I needed to for the cremations then set to it. After I had it all going well I left to the pick up. It took me only about an hour to do a pick up from that hospital but seeing Nicole already got me in bad mood I was pretty sure I would need a lot longer than that.


I took my time and when I knew I was pushing it I went to get the body. I get back and tagged him, put him in the system and into the cooler to await the families wishes. I went to the front and saw that Nicole was out front having a smoke and talking on her phone. I shook my head. She is so picky about coffee breaks with all the staff yet her breaks come whenever she wants them. Shannon was back from her funeral she was in the large family meeting room, this was where most new people spent most of their time, she was finalizing her paper work.

“Hey Shannon!” I said leaning on the door.

She turned her pretty face and gave me a smile. “Hey Cole, how is Michelle?” She asked in a friendly tone. She was always friendly to me though. I actually had trouble picturing her being anything but friendly.

“She’s good, really enjoing her new job.”

“What’s the job?” Shannon asked looking from me to her work. Why the fuck did I bring this up. I wasn’t ashamed of what Michelle did but it wasn’t the norm when it came to jobs.

“She’s in sales!” I skirted around the actual answer. Though what I said was true I left out the meat and potatoes of it. Michelle who like me barely passed anything didn’t have a lot of options in the job area but she was good looking, had big tits and liked to talk about sex. So she got a job where all three attributes would come into play, she got a job working at a place called Forbidden touch. Which was a sex shop, for toy’s, kinky clothing and such? I didn’t care but wasn’t comfortable talking about it to anyone yet. I was sure I would grow up and stop caring.

Shannon was not really paying attention to me and didn’t pursue any more questions.

I went back to my desk in the back and puttered around waiting for the phone to ring.

Absent-minded I found my hand on my crotch and was rubbing against my hard cock “Damn you, Nicole!” I cursed, I hated that without so much as a hello he could get me turned on. I knew I would need to take care of this sooner than later if I didn’t find something to do.

I called Michelle as I was sure she would be on lunch. “Hey baby!” She said in a cheery tone.

“Hey, doll! How’s work?”

“It’s great the girls here are awesome and the manager is so nice. I have so many things I want to buy for us now that I get the discount for being here long enough! Hehe” I giggled trying to imagine what sorts of things she meant.

“How’s your day?” She asked. I think she could hear it in my voice that I wasn’t enjoying my day.

“Please don’t tell me it’s her again. Cole, she is so nice to me! She’s so much fun at all the parties!” Michelle defended Nicole. She liked her at the parties because they drank, smoked and got high. She never saw Nicole at work, where she wasn’t fun, not that she was ever fun or nice to me. “I gotta go manager wants a word with me. I’ll see you tonight and we will have some fun. Don’t let her get to you. Love you!” And with that, she hung up. Now I was even more turned on fuck! I cursed.

KC


Nicole
http://naughtydrive.com/mdhg/indiadanny/indiadannyvert_scene_huge.jpg

Cole
http://fans.myplayers.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Handre-Pollard-3.jpg

Michelle
http://striplv.com/images/phocagallery/allaccess/pornstartweetwithtrisharey/thumbs/phoca_thumb_l_img_4900.jpg


Aaron
http://thebalsagroup.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/business-man.png
 

Attachments

  • Shannon.jpg
    Shannon.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Nikki loved her job and hated her job. She loved the money but felt like her talents were wasted at the funeral home. Sure the old man who owned it loved her and let he do as she wished but she was way too hot and way to smart for this. It had it's perks. There was usually somebody looking to get her high and being studied like a centerfold by every male in the place did wonders for her ego.

The money was good and work was easy so, it was hard to get motivated to quit. She spent a couple hours every week getting her hair and nails done and nobody said a word. Her long brown hair came to the middle of her back and her long lean body ran down five feet nine inches and then a couple more in heels. She liked to wear heels and look men in the eye. Her black leather thigh high boots were a bit much for the funeral home but nobody was saying anything. She was too hot. She only wore them a few time, usually after the moron in the back got too forward with her and she had to put him in his pace. Cole was the nephew of the old man or something. Nikki didn't care, she just did not want him thinking he had a chance with her or to deny her anything. She knew he had seen her smoking pot at work so that caused her to visit him the next day back in his office.

"Everything good back here Cole?" she startled him speaking from the doorway when he did not notice her there. She work a white blouse unbuttoned below her bra and a well tailored black pencil skirt that ran down just over the tops of her black thigh high boots.

"We cool Cole?" she asked stepping into his area with the confidence of a wolf over a wounded sheep.
Nikki ran her hands back through her hair letting him take in her chest as she closed her eyes. She was sucking the blood out of his head into his crotch and she knew he would be putty.

"You won't tell Uncle William what you saw in the parking lot right Cole?" she said now leaning forward over his desk and letting his eyes drive down her blouse.

This was how Nikki got and did everything. She was over sexed and dominant. Her big brown eyes burned through his empty head, Cole having transferred all thought to his smaller head finally brought his eyes up to hers.
 
I was in the middle of doing nothing important when all of sudden Nikki was in my area. I just about shit she scared me so bad. I had to right myself as I tried to figure out what in the world she was doing back there.


"Everything good back here Cole?"
She asked me. My eyes were instantly on her thigh high boots, they were so sexy but so fucking in appropriate and she fucking knew it."We cool Cole?" she then asked. I didn't have a chance to answer her before she was showing off her body to me. Sure she did it in such a way that she could claim I mistook what she was doing. Then she leaned over me I could see down her blouse to her red lace bra. Her hair hanging inches from my face. She smelt delicious actually delicious as in I wanted to taste her. I felt my cock growing and there was nothing anyone could do about it.

"You won't tell Uncle William what you saw in the parking lot right Cole?" here we go the reason at last. I was unsure if she saw me see her getting high with Aaron the other day bu she obviously did. And now she wanted to know if I was going to make trouble for her. Even if I wanted to Uncle William wouldn't do shit about it. Sure he might slap her on the hand but nothing more. Mean while I would get my ass fired for half the shit she does on a daily bases.

This was to much, to long has she ruled the roost. I wasn't going to take it any longer. I stopped with great difficulty looking down her blouse and stood up.

"No Nicole I will not be telling my Uncle, but I also won't be letting you boss me around. I am not one of the office staff, I work under my uncle directly. So there will be no more intimidation from you!" I walked past her and went straight to the washroom. I just had to have a release and couldn't wait for Michelle later. I stood in the small stall and pulled out my cock and Just went to town. I spit on my hand and began rubbing one out. I envisioned Nicole naked, I pictured her strapped to a rack with me in control, she was only in her high leather boots. her naked body begging for me. But I wasn't going to give it. I teased her, teased till she was almost crying then I would tease some more. I would pinch her hard nipples and maybe give her tits a slap. God did she deserve that. She needed someone to put her in her place. Faster my hand went I gripped the top of the partition wall and felt my release I had a knack for hitting my mark and did so perfectly. Into the bowl all my cum went. I cursed her for the power she held with out really knowing it.

I cleaned up and went back to work. Nicole saw me and gave me an almost knowing look. She probably did know but she had no proof and I was at the point where I didn't care.

At the end of the day I packed up and saw Nicole leaving first. She hopped into her over priced Mustang which was a fucking company car. If you can believe it, and drive off. I walked to my shitty, old Camry and went home too. Michelle was there making supper I kissed her cheek and tried to relax. I grabbed a beer and sat down putting on the TV to the news. Michelle recounted her day and showed me all her new purchases. She told me that they were for work purposes. Her manager Randy wanted to know what she thought of them and to give him feed back. I was not liking Randy but said nothing as Michelle was super happy about it all. She had an assortment of toys ranging from your basic large dildo, to the glass models, than the ones for the shower and finally a butt plug. I was excited and looking forward to using them with her.

"The only thing is Randy wants me to use them alone at first, seeing many of them are for single women and I need to know how to use them with out a lover!" She stated. I was pissed at this. What the fuck good were toys if she wasn't going to use them with me. Now this had made my already shitty day way fucking worse. "Also your uncle needs you to work a viewing tonight! he called about five minutes before you got in. I guess you forgot your phone at work!" I patted my pockets.

"Fuck ya I did! Dammit I was hoping to have a fun night with you!" I said in anger. Michelle went back to the kitchen and plated our food.

"Eat, tell me about your day then get ready. This will allow me to study and not make you feel shitty cause you are not involved." She said, these words did not make me happy. I ate in silence refusing to let Michelle defend Nicole. She blabbed on and on about how her friends are so jealous of her new job. I honestly couldn't see why but they were not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

I arrived at the funeral home with over an hour to get it set up for the viewing. I would be there probably till ten/ Aaron showed up to greet the family and then he would be going. Though I thought he was dressed a little to casual for it, I also noticed that his hair was done differently and he smelt good. Not that I notice men generally but he always wore the same cheesy cologne and now it smelt more expensive. I shook it off and said nothing. Then out of the corner of my eye I swore I saw a blue mustang drive through the parking lot. Again I said nothing. "was Nicole here at this hour?" I thought. No it couldn't be she was married and hated being here when she needed to be here. It must have been a family member and sure enough more and more cars pulled into the parking lot. and soon they were filing in.

After Aaron did his thing he bid me good night and said he was leaving only he didn't leave out the front door in which he came. He went into the back. The funeral home had about ten entrances and exits so this wasn't to odd but they were further from his car. I settled in and did the wait, getting up to see if the family needed anything once in awhile. "Fuck my life!" I said under my breath.

KC
 
Last edited:
The next morning Shannon made sure to get in early and get her work in place. She wanted to talk to Cole. She had overheard Nikki in the back and knew all about her pot smoking and adulterous affair with Aaron. She liked Cole and Michelle and did not want to see him get wrapped up in Nikki's sorted lifestyle.

Shannon was single and cute but by no means as hot as Nikki, at least in a conventional way. She went into the room where the viewing had been and cleaned up some things whoever worked the night before had missed. She was always doing things like this. She was a kind person paying it forward as they said, having lost her parents a few years back.

When Cole came in Shannon worked up the courage to talk to him. She thought she might be wrong about Cole and he might be into her and do anything to lick her slutty boots. Shannon did not like Nikki but kept it hidden since Nikki could ruin her.

She sat for a moment but had to say something. She walked back to where Cole sat before the rest of the guys came in. She was wearing a black silk blouse which accentuated her thin frame and small breasts. Her beige skirt was snug around her hips but flared down past her upper thigh hugging her tight ass nicely as she walked towards Cole.

"Hey Cole" Shannon said walking towards him with a smile. "Late night?" she asked seeing he looked tired. "Michelle keep you up with tales of her new job?" she said with a knowing smile.

She did not wait for him to answer before getting to the reason she was there. Her demeanor changed as she looked around for any interested parties but it was empty.

"I saw Nikki talking to you yesterday" she began "and I just want you to be sure not to get caught up in her little games. You have too good a thing with Michelle and I would hate for that..." Michelle looked around again before saying it "bitch to get her heels into you."

Shannon could not help but blush a little as the image of Niki's boot heels against Cole give her a little rush. "She is only into it for herself, so no matter what you think you know about her or fantasize about happening, I am telling you it won't end well."

Shannon saw his face was confused and possibly disappointed at her talking to him. He also noticed her nipples now visible under the sheer blouse and apparently no bra. Her chest was small and she often when without a bra, not normally popping her high beams at work, but this conversation or proximity to Cole had done it.

"Well I better get back to work" she said with a smile and turned on her ballet trained toe and walked away. Her skirt still hugging her hips as she moved back to her desk. Cole could not help but appreciate her firm body and spectacular ass. At the door way she turned back and waited for Cole's eyes to rise from her ass. She smiled appreciating the attention then said "have a good day" and returned to her desk.
 
After getting home from work I was still in a sour mood, Michelle had it seemed drank a lot and used most of the toys like she said she was going to do. I had hoped that she would use one at least with him but it seemed that this was asking to much even. She was passed out her phone was by her feet, I saw opened it I was by nature a bit of a curious man. Not jealous but curious. I saw the usual suspects a million tests from her parents and her brother, then her friends. I was about to close it when I saw a few to an unknown number, no name just a number. I opened the thread was shocked to see that it was her boss Randy. They started out good. lot's of "You are doing a good job!" "Happy we hired you!" Then it got a little more risqué. "How are the toys?" "Which one are you using now?" "God I wish I was there with you!" "You must look so sexy naked on your bed with the dildo inside you!"

I was furious but I flirt a lot with people and if it were read after the fact could be taken the wrong way. Michelle just answered with a lot of "lol's" "Tehehe" and "You are so bad!" So I put the phone down and left it alone.

When I got to work the next day I was surprised to see Shannon walk into my area. She seemed to want to tell me something important, though I was tired and could be reading into it. She was for the first time since she was hired not in a pants suit and the look was rather hot.

She spoke to me about Nicole and Michelle. She asked about Michelle and made a joke about her keeping me up with tales of her new job. She gave a wicked smile which told me that she found out that Michelle worked in an adult store. I gave a weak laugh but didn't elaborate on the dull, shitty evening I had. Then she spoke about me having a good thing with Michelle and not to let "That bitch to get her heels into me!" though the thought was actually pretty hot. I felt my cock jump a little.

Then she went on. "She is only into it for herself, so no matter what you think you know about her or fantasize about happening, I am telling you it won't end well." Shannon seemed to think that I was after Nicole, "Where would she get that from?" I thought to my self. I sat and said nothing but looked at her. Was it me or was she looking better each day. Her nipples were poking at the thin fabric, my cock gave another jump. I was now more confused than ever as to what all the staff thought of me. Shannon thought I wanted Nikki, Nikki... Well, no one knew what went through that one's brain. Aaron, I was sure was fucking Nicole, and Michelle was possibly sending the wrong messages to her boss. How the fuck did my life get here.


I wanted to say she was crazy to think I was after Nikki but I just stared at her tits then her ass as she left. She turned to me and told me to have a good day. She must have seen me looking at her ass. Fuck what an idiot I am.

"You two Shannon," I said talking for the first time. After she went he returned to work. Another boring day. Today he was going to keep a close eye on Nicole. She must have got the message that he wasn't going to take her shit. He was welcome to go anywhere he pleased in the building so why not go out to the main area and do some paper work, nothing saying he couldn't, this way he could keep a close eye on her and not look too odd doing it.

Shannon was in her little corner doing whatever she did on days like this. Aaron was in a meeting with My uncle this I knew. I saw that Nicole came in late today, she was wearing boots and what I would call a slutty dress. She looked tired and haggard. She saw me sitting in a soft chair with papers strewn about the coffee table in front of me. "Morning," I said with more cheer than I had in me. She looked like she could have spit fire. I don't think she liked my new approach to things around there. I was going to monitor her every move when ever it was slow like it was today.

KC
 
Last edited:
"God I hate this place" Nikki thought as the nephew looked at her as though he deserved to speak to her. If she had not been so hung over and exhausted from a night without sleep a whole lot of Tequila and sex she might have said something to the man child.
She went to her desk and glanced at Shannon who gave her the usual, "you suck whore" look Nikki was used to. She chalked it up to jealousy but mostly did not care. She needed a joint to take the edge off and knew Aaron kept a couple in his desk.
She went to Shannon and said "Do you have the Butler paperwork?"
Shannon had no idea what she was talking about since it did not exist.
"I don't know that contract" Shannon said cheerfully as she could.
"It must be in Aaron's desk" Nikki said acting annoyed as though he should have presented it to her on a silver platter. She walked over and rifled through some papers then opened the top drawer, grabbed a joint and some papers.
"Got it" Nikki smiled at Shannon holding up the papers.
Nikki returned to her desk to about three minutes acting as through she was reading through the papers then got up and walked back to the loading dock.
 
I watched as Nikki walked around the office aimlessly for the first part of the morning. Then she asked Shannon about a funeral that happened well over two weeks ago Aaron had worked it and Shannon had nothing to do with it! For a woman who was supposed to be on top of everything that happened in the office she sure was acting like a ditz. Then she was pissy that Shannon didn't know anything about it. "What a cunt!" I thought. I saw Shannon looking confused as Nikki left her and went into Aaron's office, the only one other than My uncle and Nikki who had an office. She emerged with a file in hand.

What was her deal? I just didn't get it. After a few minutes, she went towards the back. The building was huge, we had a chapel area, a reception area, three family meeting rooms. My Uncles office, the main office where most people worked, the loading dock, the morgue, the cremation prep area, the cremation area, supply rooms and my area which doubled as the casket holding area. And the door she went out lead to all of them. Getting to my uncle was quicker coming through the reception area where I was, but I guessed she wanted to avoid me.

I got up after a bit and went looking for her. I went systematically through the building ending in the docks. There she was having a cigarette with Aaron. I walked past them as if I needed something from my car, I smelt the pot on her. Neither one said a word to me. But she looked a lot happier and a lot more relaxed now. Michelle got high a lot as did a few of my friends I never saw it as anything so I never did it. But I guess it worked for Nikki, though she probably did it at work because she knew she would get away with it.

I walked past them again and over heard them giggling about the night before. I thought he went home after meeting the family and wasn't she at home with her husband.

"I know it was nasty what you did to me right on the old man's desk. His stapler will never be the same. haha" I heard Nikki whisper.

"I can't believe you let me put it all in there!" Aaron whispered back. I guess they thought I couldn't hear them. I also must have over stayed my welcome because Aaron finally asked if I needed anything.

"It's a free country I can stand where I want!" I said in a childish, snotty tone. I felt like an idiot but I didn't want to miss more of what they were saying. Just then Uncle William walked in.

"Bill Cole isn't doing any work! I wonder why you keep him around!" Aaron said. Nikki gave a laugh.

William looked at Aaron then Nikki then me. He gestured with his head for me to get to it. Then I heard all three break out laughing. "Bastards." I cursed.

KC
 
Last edited:
Shannon saw Cole come back into the office with his tail between his legs.
"Everything ok?" she asked in her usual chipper way.
Then Nikki and Aaron followed and she knew. She waited for them to go into their offices then caught my eye and motioned for us to go about back. Shannon got up and walked into one of the storage rooms full of boxes and extra chairs. She waited for Cole.
"Is everything ok?" she asked in a concerned way. She put her small hand on his arm and leaned forward towards him.
"Those two are trouble" she said referring to Nikki and Aaron. "Why are you so interested in them?" she said then as if a light came on. "You are not thinking of trying to cheat on Michelle are you?" Her question was odd. Not phrased as a friend of Michelle's would have asked. She looked up into his eyes and waited for him to answer.
 
Fucking hell that didn't work out the way I wanted it to. I headed back to where I was stationed before, Shannon looked up from her work. She must have known that I wasn't happy, she could see it clear as day. She asked if I was ok, I was about to answer when Nicole and Aaron came back in looking smug and happy about what I don't know! I guessed they had a good laugh at my expense.

When they disappeared into their offices Shannon motioned for me to follow her. I was a little confused at first but she was also the only one in the whole company that seemed to give a shit about me. I waited for a minute then joined her. She was acting all cloak and dagger with me, she had walked into a storage room off to the side of the building. It was a good choice for a meeting seeing no one came there unless they needed chairs or toiletries, and seeing there were no funerals to set up for or events needing chairs, and only the cleaning staff ever came for the toiletries we were pretty safe to be left all alone.

I joined her, there was enough room for both of us easily in there. Right away she said her piece. She touched my arm and a bit of a thrill jolted through me.

"Is everything ok? Those two are trouble! Why are you so interested in them? You are not thinking of trying to cheat on Michelle are you?" The question hit me like a ton of bricks really. Up to that point, I had not thought of cheating on Michelle. I like any male fantasized about fucking other women but that was just jerk off material. Shannon's tone was also not that of a concerned friend. Well, at least not a concerned friend of Michelle's.

"What? No of course not. I want to catch that bitch and Aaron in the act that's all! Why would you think I would want to cheat on Michelle?" I asked, and put my hands on her hips. I leaned in close to her. "Though I think she might be cheating on me!" I sounded like a wounded puppy in need of consoling but this ploy had worked before. "You are always so nice to me Shannon," I said and leaned in for a kiss. My hands moved to her tight ass. Should this backfire I was fucked but I didn't think it would, at most she would tell me that I misread her intent and that would be it.



Meanwhile at Forbidden Touch Randy was sitting behind his desk while Michelle was sitting on the desk. Her long legs spread wide, his head between her legs lapping at her wet pussy.

"Your boyfriend isn't going to find outright? He's a scary looking guy!" Randy said in between licks. Michelle's hand was on the back of his head pushing his mouth deeper into her crotch.

"Trust me, Cole would be just as mad at me for this. So no more naughty texts. I'll email you when I can talk dirty to you." She said enjoying his mouth.

KC
 
Shannon was stunned as Cole leaned in and pressed his warm wet lips to hers. She had not meant for any of this. She and Michelle went back to middle school. But Shannon could not deny the attraction. She did not move, confused and feeling loyalty to Michelle as Cole's hand gripped her ass firmly. It was one of those spots that sent a thrill through Shannon. She opened her mouth and let her tongue slide out into Cole's mouth. She began to kiss him and put her hands around him feeling his muscular shoulders and back. She wanted more but a moment of clarity ruined the coupling as she pulled away. She looked down then up at Cole.
"This is wrong Cole. You love Michelle and even if she cheated on you, you two are too good together for me to get in the middle of" her words were not forceful but heart felt as the disappoint was written on her face.
"If you two do break up, I do hope you will call me before Nikki" she said with a small laugh.
 
And then the bomb fell, I indeed read it all wrong. How could I have been such a fool, she and Michelle, though not besties did have history, they had known each other for years. I risked a lot on a hunch that turned out to be completely fucking wrong. I let her go and not knowing what to do or say I stared blankly into her eyes.

She told me to call her over Nikki should Michelle and I break up. I was unsure if this was to cheer me up, make me laugh or if it was an invitation to ask her out should Michelle and I, in fact, break up.

I said sorry and was about to leave the small room. I stopped. "Listen we both hate that bitch right? I might find her sexy and all but I also want to catch her in the act! Catch her doing something really nasty that could cost her that precious job. Would you be willing to forget this lapse in judgment and help me?" I asked her. I was so fucking confused I didn't know what to think, I did feel that Shannon was still probably my only friend there. If I didn't ruin it just now. But I also thought she was sending out odd signals. Maybe it was all in my head though. Maybe I was reading into it way too much, perhaps Nikki was just a bitch and that was all there was to it. Michelle probably just liked her job and was being flirty, it was a quality I used to love about her. Now I was worried every second that her boss was balls deep in her ass.

I looked to see if Shannon was receptive at all to my idea.

KC
 
Shannon stops as soon as he spoke. She turned not having opened the door. She listened and wondered what "... Catch her doing something really nasty .." could mean. She looked at Cole and saw he was concerned about having been forward with her.
"I am game for it" Shannon said stepping back towards him. "What do you have in mind?" she asked nearly giddy with something interesting happening in this job. All day behind the desk doing the right thing and having no fun was not as easy for Shannon as everyone seemed to think.
"Sure I will work late" She would always say when asked. "No problem I can come in early" she was willing to help. Now some real adventure, and with Cole. Michelle had confided in her one night over drinks that Cole was very good in bed.
"He may not look or act it but he's an animal, and willing to do anything" Michelle told her. Shannon has not looked at him the same since and having fooled around with Michelle back in high school, Shannon knew she was not exaggerating. Michelle was a wild woman when it came to sex.
Shannon tasted Cole on her lips and her body ached for his touch but she resisted. She would have gotten on her knees and taken him all the way, if it weren't for Michelle.
"What do you think she is up to?" Shannon asked innocently, knowing Nikki was a slutty bitch who used people for whatever she could.
 
I was so happy when she seemed to accept my proposal. She was game after all. She always played the straight laced type. I had heard that she used to be a little bit wilder but Michelle figured that all went bye bye after she became a director and got a career, something none of the other girls from their group did, this Cole figured left a bad taste in their mouth about her. Shannon asked what I had in mind.

"We both know she gets high at work. That in its self for you, me, or anyone but she and Aaron is a fireable offense here. Now what I suspect is that she and Aaron are using the funeral home as their love nest! It all makes sense, she is married and he is too. They wouldn't rent a room cause that leaves a paper trail. They would never chance using their own homes. Nikki has complained about her nosey neighbors more then a few times. And Aarons wife works from home and they have two little ones. Hell she only stays at the company parties for an hour before rushing home. This place is the perfect cover, Aaron is lead director he always has to meet families and you know how my uncle loves meetings after hours. Nikki is just the same always telling James that she needs to work late on the phone. Then she leaves at four thirty on the fucking nose. Where does she go? Who does she meet up with? I am also sure they hooked up last night here. I swore I saw her car pull into the parking lot, I just figured it was family as a lot of cars were pulling in at that time. When I left I didn't go to the back to see if she parked there and her car wasn't out front where mine was. But I am sure they were here!" I said in a long winded sentence.

"The next few nights Michelle is working late at the store. I propose we do a little recon and see if we can catch them coming here late one night." I loved the idea of a stake out and judging from all I had ever heard from Nikki and Aaron in passing even old Al who only worked weekends seemed to have a lot to say to Nikki at the parties. That she was one wild lady. Michelle was pretty wild herself but I don't think she could hold a candle to Nikki. Then there was the part of me that did want to fuck her. Shannon wasn't wrong about that.

I told her the plan and watched for a response I hoped she was game as I thought this was a great idea.

KC
 
Shannon listened to Cole's plan, excited by it's covert nature and possibility of getting Nikki in trouble. She did not admit it to herself but being alone with Cole was not something she was objecting to. Her face gave away nothing, either way until he finished and Shannon smiled and asked "should I bring a video camera?"

Peeping was one of Shannon's biggest turn on. Since she was young she would watch her old brothers, first solo getting themselves off then with girlfriends. The basement of their house had a small window and Shannon was a bit of a geek with electronics and cameras. She was also a bit of a deviant getting off on watching her brothers. But that is another story.

They agreed to meet back at a diner down the road at eight. They could easily deny anything as coincidence if anyone saw them. Shannon wore black leggings which amplified her toned legs and tight ass and a snug black top. She looked like a sexy ninja with her mousey brown hair pulled back in a pony tail.

"Hey" she said as she pulled her bag into Cole's old beat up car. She looked at Cole who was still taking her in from toe to head.
 
When Shannon said she would bring a camera I smiled from ear to ear. I nodded and then she made a time and place to meet and went back to work.

I got to my apartment at just past five and showered and cleaned myself from head to toe. I even cleaned way up in my ass. I only did this when I knew Michelle was in a kinky mood, so it was odd that I would do it on a night where I wouldn't even be with my girlfriend. but something told me that I needed to be prepared for absolutely anything, I was a man who manscaped probably the way too much but I was with a woman who didn't like too much hair on her men. I looked at my nude body in the mirror making sure I looked good. I was still in awesome shape from my rugby and football days, and I loved my left arm with all it's tattoos from the wrist to the shoulder. I dressed in my boxer briefs, then black cargo shorts and a tight fitting black t-shirt with the New Zealand rugby logo on it. I slipped on my Merrells and was off. I went to the diner she had suggested and waited only a minute for her to come out and get in. Fuck me was she looking hot.

"Hey, you!" was all I said staring at her ass as she backed into the car. She had a black bag with her and seemed happy to the point of giddy to be there. "You look hot." I blurted out not really meaning to.

We drove to a spot where we could see the entrance to the funeral home parking lot but were in pretty good cover as to not be seen our selves.

As we sat I felt the sexual tension build. And me being a total pervert I started to talk about and admit things I probably shouldn't have. "Have you ever done anything like this before? I don't know why but the thought of spying on people fucking is just so hot. When Michelle and I first started dating... Actually, you don't want to hear about that it's a little pervy." I said thinking it might not be the best Idea to admit that Michelle had offered to fuck an old friend with benefits while I watched hidden from view. All because in the throws of passion I admitted I wanted to see that. I told her after that it was just kinky pillow talk.

"Can I ask you why are you not with a man? You are hot, smart and if you are anything like the stories I've heard from Michelle, pretty wild and open minded!" I asked Shannon. As our stake out droned on, though I had to admit I was enjoy being there with her a lot.

KC
 
Shannon was not expecting Cole to ask so much of her but it was refreshing to have a man interested in her.
"I lived with someone but he moved away" she said slowly. "and I guess I just never got back into the dating scene. I have had a few partners over the last few months but nothing meaningful." she explained. She looked at him wondering if she should tell him about her and Michelle, but decided to hold off.

She took note of the bulge in Cole's shorts and how groomed he was.

"If I did not know better I would think you are here to get laid" Shannon said with a smile and then looked away. She was not aware of how intently Cole was driving at Nikki.

"There she is" Shannon said as Nikki's car pulled into the funeral homes parking lot and then drove around back. Shannon pulled the straps of her bag together and said "let's go."

She waited for Cole to open his door and as he did she jumped out as well. The two crossed the parking lot in the shadows and rounded the darkened corner just in time to see Nikki go into the back door.

"Where's Aaron?" Shannon asked. "I wonder what she is doing? Maybe you should go inside and see" she continued looking up at Cole. The sneaking around and sexual undertones of this spy operation has Shannon excited. "Maybe we should both go inside?" Her eyes looking up at Cole big and bright.
 
I was enjoying the talk about her sexual partners, Cole seemed to like hearing what other people did in the privacy of their own homes. Though it was it would no longer be private if he knew it didn't stop him from trying to get this sort of information. When she asked if I thought I was hoping to get laid I played it off as this was how I always went out.

"I always try and look good when I head out. No matter what the situation." I said with a little too much defense in my tone.

Just as I thought she might start to spill the details of her sex life, the one person they were waiting there in the first place for showed up. He looked at the blue Mustang drive into the parking lot and disappear around the back. No matter what tale she may spin to her hubby about this there was no way she belonged at the funeral home at this hour. They got out and darted for the shadows. Though this was a little over kill, it was exciting. They made it around the back. Cole following Shannon, one because she was a damn quick woman and two he liked looking at her ass as she moved in her tights. They made it to the corner in time to see her enter the building through the back door.

Shannon asked where Aaron was as we were both sure she would be meeting him there. Or at least that was what I thought she was there for. Shannon at first wanted just me to head in then offered for us both to head in. I agreed that no one should remain outside alone. That would look too strange. They went in together and slowly crept through the loading bay. Nikki had turned out the lights behind her, I knew every inch of the bay and had Shannon put her hands on my hips so I could guide her along behind me. We were like a couple of navy seals on a mission to get the drug lord. Again that was how I felt anyway. From the loading dock was the main prep area for any cremations, to the right was a wall of coolers, there was a hydraulic casket lift and a large retort that was fifteen feet long and eight feet wide. There was a hallway beside the retort and a door to the left side of the room and a door to the right, the one to the right led to my area, to the left led to the family rooms and if you kept going through there you would hit the offices. The hall way to the side of the retort led to the chapel and to some of the offices and the casket room and the morgue.

"Which way? I asked as we entered a room only lit by a fire escape sign above the door we just came through.

"Left. Check her office first." Shannon suggested so we moved on. We made it through the family meeting rooms and then Aarons office and finally we saw a light on, coming from Nikki's office. We were just sneaking up on her office when Shannon pushed me none too gently into a family room.

"What the fu..." I started to say but knew right away why she had done that.

"Hello! Who's there?" Nikki called out. The door we had come through only seconds earlier opened.

"Just me! You expecting someone else?" Aaron said with a smugness that drove me nuts.

"No just thought I heard a voice!"

"I was on the phone with the wife, she is pissed that William is making me work so much lately. Told her that was how I made the money she so enjoys spending." Aaron said with a mirthless laugh. What a fucking asshole.

"Well get in here. Gary thinks I am at a meeting till ten. that gives us only an hour." Nikki said to him. I was sweating balls at how close we were to being caught. Shannon was smiling ear to ear. This I wasn't expecting at all, I guess she likes the thrill of it all a little more than me. We waited till they were both in her office before we ventured out to get a better view. If we could get into the main office we would be able to see right into her office due to all glass doors hers and Aarons had. We would be pretty safe in the pitch darkness of the outer office area. As long as we moved slowly we should be safe. Shannon got out the camera and moved out ahead of me, she made it to Nikki's office and carefully peeked into it. She motioned for us to move quickly as both were busy. When I got there Nikki was being undressed by Aaron and luckily had her top over her head and couldn't see us. Aaron's back was to us. We huddled in the corner and Shannon got in front of me kneeling, and holding the camera filming all that was going on inside the room. I hunched behind her and must have been breathing pretty hard cause she put her hand on my face to move it away from the back of her neck.

"We got her! We fucking got her!" I whispered into Shannon's ear. That was when I noticed just how good she smelt, I moved my face away knowing I was tempted to make a move. Between Nikki and Aaron, and how hot Shannon looked, and the worry about Michelle being faithful I was horned up something fierce.

KC
 
Shannon was excited sneaking around and with Cole eyeing her like he was just waiting to pounce. Filming people having sex was one of Shannon's "things". She loved it almost as much as do it herself.

She could feel her body growing more excited as Nikki's fingernails slid across Aaron's back as he kissed her neck and undressed her. Cole breathing on her neck was almost too much but she wanted to watch and capture the scene. She was not sure how she would use it yet but knew just watching it at home would give her plenty of excitement.

Aaron dropped down as Nikki leaned back in her chair and put her feet on the desk. Her face was pure ecstasy as Aaron kissed her between her thighs. Nikki was very sexy as she clutched her breasts and sighed enjoying Aaron's efforts. Shannon became aware of Cole pressing against her back as he watched. She knew he would be horny as hell watching this.

Aaron stood and turned Nikki's chair. Shannon moved to get a better angle and moved right into Cole's rock hard cock against her ass. She froze feeling him against her and did not want to knock him off balance, It was a highly charged moment for both then Niikki cried as Aaron moved into her.

"Oh yeah baby fuck me good" she nearly screamed. Aaron grunted and Cole instinctively thrust himself against Shannon.

Shannon wanted something. Her hand was sweaty holding the small camera and Cole did not immediately step away. Shannon's head spun as she wondered if Cole would be cool about casual friends with benefits. Then Aaron threw Nikki onto the desk now facing Shannon Cole who dropped below the desk where they had been hiding. Shannon looked at Cole with a smile trying not to laugh.

"Fuck Nikki! Your so fucking good!" Aaron grunted as he pounded into her.

"Yeah baby! Oh yeah give it too, give it your little fuck bunny Nikki" Nikki said playing the adulterous porn star perfectly. Shannon looked at Cole as they crouched on the office carpeting. Shannon's smile faded as they continued looking into each other's eyes. Then she chickened out and said "I think we have enough. Let's get out of here" and put her camera back in the bag.

"Fuck yes Aaron!" Nikki bellowed from her desk. A quick peek around showed Nikki's head pulled back and one of Aaron's hands tight on her breast as he pulled her back into his thrusts.

"Yeah darling Nikki, almost there" Aaron grunted. Shannon was jealous. She had to admit they were a hot sex couple. Then she felt Cole's hand on her ass. She froze. She was dripping horny but Michelle...
 
This was all beyond my wildest dreams. If I had been told a day ago that this is what I would have been doing on this night I would have called you crazy. But here I was, looking on as Nikki and Aaron fucked in her office after hours. This would give me real leverage over them now. I only wished they had done it somewhere a little riskier! If they had chosen my uncle's office then they would have been screwed both literally and figuratively. Uncle William would be pissed about this but she wouldn't lose her job. Hell, I wouldn't doubt it if he watched the tape and jerked off to it.

I was having a hard time keep from getting worked up. I even gave a spasm thrust into Shannon though I don't think she noticed, or at least I hope she just thought I was adjusting my stance. It was right when Nikki was bent over her large desk and he just thrust his cock into her, the whole desk moved with the force. I couldn't help it I wanted to be the one thrusting my cock into her.

As we huddled behind the main reception desk, listening to them fuck I had an urge to laugh at the absurdity of all this. I caught Shannons gaze and looked back into her eyes. I thought I saw lust in them. I had tried to kiss her before but that failed. I wanted to try again but wasn't going to risk it not now and here. Not with those two going at it so hard. Shannon had put the camera away and said she thought we had enough. She I guess didn't know I also wanted to watch it and jerk off seeing it was the closest I thought I would get to actually fucking Nikki. It was all too much. The tights Shannon was wearing, her top, the sex emanating from the office twelve feet from us. The fact that they didn't know we were here. With out control of my brain, I put my hand on Shannon's taut ass. "Shannon you are so hot. I know it's wrong I know you and Michelle are or at least were good friends. I also don't want to lose her, but I can't deny my attraction for you right now. I want you!" I said it all and regretted it right away. I ruined it I thought. She was going to leave and never talk to me again. Then the moment was broken by an angry voice.

"You fucking came in me! Aaron, you were to pull out... You fuck! I should have my fucking head examined. I knew this was a mistake tonight. All the signs that I should stay home were there. I had no more condoms, Gary wanting to have a night alone with me. That fuck Cole..." She swore at her lover.

"I'm sorry babe... What's the deal with Cole? You've mentioned him like ten times in that last two days. He's a fucking retard. What do you care what he says or does? He's not even your concern!" Aaron fired back.

"I don't know what it is. The way he looks at me. It's like he's watching me! Same with that tart Shannon. She's been acting odd too. I don't like it. I think they might be on to us. Anyway, all the signs are pointing to us taking it easy. for a bit. You cumming in me. Gary getting suspicious, Cole and Shannon acting odd, hell even William has been more stern with me. Told me he was sick of my tardiness! He's never said that to me in all the years I've been here. Lucky he pays me well, there are plenty of jobs out there where I don't have to take this shit!" We heard the voices get louder as her door swung open. Soon the pair of them were a mere three feet from us. If they took two steps into the office we were busted. Thankfully they walked back down the hall and out. I still had my hand on Shannon's ass.

I looked at her and gave her a big grin. I wanted to go for it so bad. We had just completed a risky covert op and it was time to celebrate. If she stopped me I would still be riding high all night.

KC
 
Last edited:
Shannon's heart was racing as she felt Cole's hand, form and warm on her ass. But then Nikki yelled and they came out bickering like an old married couple. Well mostly Nikki the bitch complaining.

"You fucking came in me! Aaron, you were to pull out.." Shannon heard Nikki complain sending a thrill of sexual charge through her. It had been a long time since anyone came in her. Cole's hand on her ass only upped the desire.

Shannon listened as Nikki complained about everything and wanted to cool things. "Cole and Shannon acting odd, " she said as Shannon looked at Cole trying not to laugh.

As Nikki and Aaron walked past the desk behind which Shannon and Cole laid hiding Shannon could not resist as she reached behind her and felt the thick shaft in Cole's pants. She was too fucking horny to resist after having watched Nikki get fucked so well.

The other pair left and Shannon jumped up just in time to disable the alarm system Nikki had set upon leaving. She turned and saw Cole walking towards her. It was dark and she wanted to feel a man. She knew Nikki was what Cole really wanted so she said "Let's see what we got" fishing the camera out of the bag.

Shannon sat on a large crate that contained a coffin in the loading area where the back door Nikki had gone out of. She held the camera and pulled the screen out and got to the beginning of the action. Cole sat next to her inhaling her scent, obviously still excited from the nights action.

As the small screen showed Aaron pumping his tight ass into Nikki Shannon slid her hand into Cole's lap and felt his hard on. When Nikki was thrown up on the desk Shannon looked up at Cole unable to deny her desire.

"Do you want me to pretend to be Nikki?" she asked just wanting to fuck, nothing else, pure unbridled lust. She would have fucked that asshole Aaron if he had been there. She was in heat and could think of nothing else. Her small nimble fingers began opening Cole's pants.

"I promise not to tell" Shannon whispered as she handed Cole the camera and moved to her knees in front of him.
 
'Holy fuck was that close'. I thought as Shannon raced to disarm the security system. We sat on the large shipping crate and looked at the footage. It was clear from the moment Nikki's half-naked body came on the screen and Aaron started to fuck her hard and fast that Shannon was now ramped up for sex.

"Do you want me to pretend to be Nikki?" She asked putting her hand on my lap and feeling my hard cock. Though I really didn't think it a good idea for this to happen I wasn't going to stop her, why the fuck would I.

"I promise not to tell" She said pulling my cock free and getting on her knees in front of me. Like an idiot, all I could think to do was give a nod. I Watched the screen of the camera I watched Nikki getting powered fucked on her desk I felt a wet tongue lick around the head of my cock. I looked at her enjoying it almost like one would an ice cream cone fuck was it hot. I looked at the screen one more time. Aaron was pulling her hair and slapping her ass, Nikki looked like she was absolutely loving it.

I finally put the camera down and put my hand on the back of her head and started to fuck her mouth. I needed this, wanted this and was going to have it. Shannon was going to get fucked and if I had my way it would be kinky and rough.

"If you want to roleplay being Nikki then that means you are willing to let me treat you like I would that whore!" I said to her watching her mouth slid up and down my shaft. I liked Shannon and would never in million years treat her the way I wanted to treat Nikki unless she asked for it. But this was her idea and I did want Nikki I wanted to fuck her, talk dirty to her and so many other acts.

I pulled her off my cock and started to stroke it. "Get undressed!" I demanded. I loved women doing a striptease act, I made Michelle do them a lot for me. The sounds of Nikki fucking finally died out as that was the point where Shannon stopped filming.

KC
 
Shannon smiled and wiped the saliva from her lips with the back of her hand as she got to her feet. Assuming Nikki's cheap arrogant accent she said "you think you are man enough for me? For Nikki Regal?" Shannon said running her hands up and down her toned abs and fondling her breasts.
"I know the trashy bitch you live with. She can't make you as hot as I do, does she?" Shannon said killing it with her Nikki impersonation. "She doesn't look like this does she?" Shannon said lifting her black top off and over her head revealing her perky firm tits topped with perfect pink hard nipples. Her abs were toned and her hips bones pulled her black tights out along her sexy thin waist.
"I know how you watch me walk around and flirt with the 'men' around here" she says dismissively just as Nikki would, "You think you are man enough to satisfy Nicole Regal?" she said turning as her hands massage her breasts. Her back is toned and beautiful running down to her tight young ass. Her eyes drop to his lap and stiff wet cock in his hand.
"You think that cock is good enough for my adulterous, slutty, dirty pussy?" her words are like gasoline on Cole's fire as she pushes her ass back and leaned forward. Teasingly she runs her fingers under the waist band and looks at Cole.
"Wanna see it Cole? Wanna see a real hot ass for real?" her words are dirty and she wants it as much as he does but she stays in character.
She pulls her tights down revealing her naked ass.
"Oh Cole you are not man enough for something like this are you?" she says lifting her tights back up. "You should just go home to Michelle" Shannon says turning back to him. "Go on home and leave the fucking to real men like Aaron." her words are nasty and caustic as she tilts her head just like Nikki and waits for him to crawl away.
 
Shannon managed to disappear right there in front of me. She became Nikki, less trashy, smaller breasts but she was a league ahead with her toned belly and her perfect ass. She had a dancers ass. Round, firm and tempting. She chided me, she put me down and made me feel weak and inferior. I wanted to slap her, punish the dirty slut. When she began to bait me with her ass That was it. She had gone too far! or just far enough. If Shannon was wanting a rough lover who filled with a mix of lust and hate then she had succeeded.

I stood up and grabbed her around the neck, and pulled her to me, her back was against me, she could feel my erection through her tights pushing into her ass. I cupped her bare tit with my strong hand and gave it a firm squeeze. "You fucking think you know me! You think you know was makes a man like me tick?" I pinched her hard nipple beween my finger and thumb. "I will make you eat those words you cunt!" I said in a low tone. God I wanted her, more then any woman alive I wanted her right then and there. If she yelled no, it would be hard for me to stop, though I knew I would it was just be the hardest thing I've ever dared to do. I prayed that she was into what I was going to do to her body.

I kissed her neck and playfully nipped at her neck then her shoulder. "Take off your fucking pants and get ready for the fucking of a life time!" I said, I let go of her neck and cupped her other tit and gave it the same treatment as the first. I pushed my bare cock hard into her cloth covered butt. I couldnt' even see straight I was so turned on. If Shannon stopped me, no matter the mood Michelle would get on hell of a pent up lover this night.

I drew the tip of my tongue up her neck to her ear and sucked her lobe into my mouth. I wanted to kiss every part of her body. I also wanted to slap that smug look off her face.

Then I jammed my cock against her again. "Hurry up and get these pants off. I'm eager to show you just what my cock can do to your tight ass!" I hissed. She had brought me to a place I don't think I've ever been too. A limbo between lust, hate, love and passion.

KC
 
"You want this" she began as her ass seemed to rub my cock. "You gonna have to take it" her words were daring and she was clearly playing with fire. "I see how you look at me. All day long as I stroll by teasing Aaron, and always Cole is salivating rubbing himself under his desk or behind a crate. You have seen me now, seen me fucking and you are patiently waiting for me to undress? Pshh" she hissed trying to push his hands away. "I need to go and find a man who wants me. not a boy working for his uncle cause he can't get anything real." Her words were caustic and she was nervous she would push it too far but she was dripping wet and ached to get laid.

Shannon grunted as she tried to push away from him. She was a wonderful actress and her grunts and groans were triple x. "Fuck you Cole" she hissed as his hands were easily controlling her. "You should go home to that dildo girl. Yeah I saw her working in that place. And you better watch out that manager certainly seemed to be into his sales girl" Shannon went on, pushing every button she would imagine, wanting to see how crazy she could make this man. Hard rough sex was what Shannon loved and wore a conservative nice facade to hide her true desires. Her previous boyfriends freaked when she pushed them. They wanted to cuddle and give pet names leaving Shannon awake and wanting long after they had finished and passed out.

"Well?" Shannon asked. "Going home to little Miss plastic dick or.." she stopped sensing she may have gone too far. She waited as her heart was as drumbeat and she silently prayed he was as turned on as she..
 
I was amazed at how cruel she could act, the words coming out of her mouth were vile, made to cut deep into one's heart. But they were also turning me on. I pushed her forward hard so she was leaning over the shipping crate. I then wrenched her tights off her pulling them over her perfect ass. It was probably a good thing I couldn't see her face all that well, It helped the act, she was Nikki and I was going to take out all my lustful rage on her. I slapped her ass cheek hard. Then the other.

My red handprints clear as day on her white ass. "You fucking slut you think you can just do whatever, say whatever and no one will ever do anything. I smacked her ass again. "Michelle may be..." I caught myself before I said it, I was about to call Michelle out as the whore I was thinking she was. Shannon had said what I had been thinking, she had seen it too, was she right? Was Michelle cheating on me. This night was becoming almost surreal. I dropped down and parted her ass cheeks and drove my tongue into her ass, licking her tight hole hard. My cock was about to explode, I was at a point of pure sexual rage, it was great and it was terrifying me at the same time.

After I licked her ass for a bit I moved and licked her pussy. Her sweet tight pussy. I was wet, her lips were perfectly shaped and almost inviting. I sucked each one into my mouth savoring her wetness. Then I thought of all she said and it all returned to me. I didn't want to please her just yet, I wanted her to please me. I smacked each ass cheek again then moved so my cock was at her face, though it was cute, sexy Shannon there in front of me, I saw Nikki. Her thin lips curled into a cruel smile, she wanted my cock but was not going to meet me or do anything to help me get pleasure. I had to take everything from her.

Holding my hard cock at its base I grabbed a fist full of her hair. "I know a whore like you know how to suck a cock, you seem to even be good at it judging from Aaron's reaction. Let's see what you can do with this hunk of meat!" I was oozing pre-cum from how excited I was. I slapped her cheek with my cock, an act Michelle simply loved and I knew Nikki would be into it too. Shannon I trusted would be too. Though I only saw Nikki in her at that time. I rubbed the tip on her ruby lips, then when Shannon opened her mouth I began to fuck her mouth. Her warm, wet, sexy mouth. I kept a firm hold of her hair as I humped her mouth. She was an expert at not letting me to deep or using teeth while my cock slid in and out. "Play with my ass while you work on that cock slut!" I said angrily. I don't know why I went there so fast this was a tenth date sort of thing. To admit that one is anal erotic can scare women off. Many think if you like things in your ass you must be gay, regardless if it's a woman doing it to you. But I didn't care. I was more turned on then I had been since the day I lost my virginity.

I did hope just then that I hadn't gone too far and that Shannon was like Michelle and liked a man's ass almost as much as he liked theirs.

KC
 
Back
Top