JuanitaTNT - Saying "Hello"

As I page through the pictures we just took, I realize how much I really do miss shooting my babe. I think we may have to pick this up again!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Tell Juan to highlight the glutes....show off your hard work!

Great hearing from you, Daus - I should let you know, I've caught my wife on your tumblr more than a few times. Thanks for the inspiration!

And, you're right, her glutes do look pretty darned good these days!!!:cool:

Yep - married life rocks!!!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Thanks to you all for stopping in - we LOVE it! My babe is off, being a super-mom, and I'm really looking forward to when she gets home, so I can tell her to check the thread. You always manage to make us both feel great. Thank you.

What a great bod she has. I'm feeling covetous. I'd rather be feeling her!

Great hearing from you, Daus - I should let you know, I've caught my wife on your tumblr more than a few times. Thanks for the inspiration!

attachment.php

WoW- great ass!!!! Thanks Juan, glad to see you two on again......she's quite a babe.

As I page through the pictures we just took, I realize how much I really do miss shooting my babe. I think we may have to pick this up again!

attachment.php
attachment.php
We all miss your pictures too. Glad to see you two back. Juanita, as usual, is beautiful!

attachment.php
Juan/Juanita, glad you are both well, hope rest of family is. Love the new pics you hottie you!!

So, my beautiful bride left me the sexiest voice message this morning, telling me how sexy she was feeling. I really do love the effect that posting pictures has on our love life!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
I forgot how much fun this is! Of course, taking the photos is fun too - and what happens AFTER taking photos is always the best:devil:

attachment.php
attachment.php

I do love those tan lines and that awesome ass!!!!!!!!!

attachment.php

Would just love to push my tongue up that hot piece of ass !!!!!!!!!!

Just a couple more of my favorite "Gladiatrix".

attachment.php

These next two shots are my personal favorites - look at the definition in her shoulders!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
lucky man....

attachment.php

w o w !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks all. As strange as it may sound, no matter how much I tell my wife she's gorgeous, it always means more for her to hear it from someone who doesn't know her. It's funny how impactful a stranger's comment can be. My mission here has always been, through your encouragement, to show her just how sexy she really is.

I know she'll want to reply to you all when she checks in again.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Thanks all. As strange as it may sound, no matter how much I tell my wife she's gorgeous, it always means more for her to hear it from someone who doesn't know her. It's funny how impactful a stranger's comment can be. My mission here has always been, through your encouragement, to show her just how sexy she really is.

I know she'll want to reply to you all when she checks in again.

attachment.php

You really do have one amazingly beautiful and incredibly sexy lady in every way possible. Even when fully clothed she is stunning!

Back