Naked (or not) By Design

Love the red toenails! And it is nice to see a woman that loves to suck as much as I do!

this post is far too late in the day and your forgiveness is begged ...

but when all was said and done - this is what was left ... and it couldn't have been happier :heart:

Last edited:
Love the red toenails! And it is nice to see a woman that loves to suck as much as I do!

is that not the best color?????

i would add that His is the best cock but i recognize that to be a highly subjective opinion :devil:

and when all is said and done . leave her on the floor in a satisfied heap with a smile on her face. you look very content my dear. hope you were not too cold down there.

but when all was said and done - this is what was left ... and it couldn't have been happier :heart:

What a tasty sexy lady lying there just waiting to be consumed again

Love your Fridays

What a way to start the weekend

good Sunday girl ...

(and yes, it's Monday already but somewhere, somehow Sunday vanished without warning)

Last edited:
You're very welcome and thank you for allowing me to perv-out on them ;)

pervs are our very favorite people!!! we were just discussing how with the darkest hours of Winter approaching it is time to dial-up the pervish aspects of life - and that was before the caffeine kicked in ;)

pervs are our very favorite people!!! we were just discussing how with the darkest hours of Winter approaching it is time to dial-up the pervish aspects of life - and that was before the caffeine kicked in ;)

Well I'm hoping my perviness won't let you down :) I'm not worried about your pics letting me down. And some of the best things happen before the caffeine kick, like morning sex :)

What a look of bliss. This is one of the best feelings in the world... where you just can't even bare to pick yourself up off the ground. You know you have been pleasured completely.:rose:

Back