Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this banner from DayMaker's signature

EroticWarning.jpg

Greetings from Crete

Hugs from Crete to you in Spain.

I'll blow a kiss as I fly over you on my way back to the UK tonight.

Midas
:rose::kiss::rose:

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful movie twist :)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] By the way, TRT says you had him and me in mind when picking that movie, minus his close shaved beard and a few pounds and years regarding the young buck... ;) :kiss:

(455)

You're so welcome Sienna but actually it wasn't TRT I had in mind with you, it was more like me :devil:

I'm glad though that it reminded you both of yourselves and it was a very hot movie.

That's cool :) We are continuing to relax here on our vacation. Been listening to BBC Radio One on the internet most of the day drinking (slowly) fresh cold orange juice with a half a shot of white rum in every glass full. Mmm... once it kicks in it makes you really chilled.

We noticed something this afternoon which stemmed from the movie that twist had shared. The girl in the movie is like me and the man... Mmm like TRT when he was younger. Thinking about it, TRT's recent haircut is close shaved head and beard because of the heat. And, I can't help thinking how much younger it makes him look? Or, is that mature? I can't decide? Anyhow, it's weird... and I'm sort of... tipsy, drunk, nicely pissed or as Lorraine would say... twatted.

Hopefully you were able to enjoy yourselves after watching that movie and you were "nicely pissed" or "twatted" ;)

Do they really do this in Spain?:eek:

You bet they do ;) ... and I've done it with them... once upon a time :rolleyes:

(456)

Enjoy!

wow that is so very hot and especially to hear that you have done it before too.

Sienna, my dear... I've just got back from Spain, and the photo of you flashing in the marketplace has floored me... it's so sexy! So teasing! Shudder!

I'm going to have to take care of this cum backlog right now, you've turned me on so much...

Hope you're well!

:kiss:

Hugs from Crete to you in Spain.
I'll blow a kiss as I fly over you on my way back to the UK tonight.
Midas
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wow that is so very hot and especially to hear that you have done it before too.

Sienna, my dear... I've just got back from Spain, and the photo of you flashing in the marketplace has floored me... it's so sexy! So teasing! Shudder!
I'm going to have to take care of this cum backlog right now, you've turned me on so much...
Hope you're well!
Hi Erotic Loungers :) :kiss::rose:

Good to hear from you Midas my love :) It's been a long while...

deft, I wish I could help you with that scrummy backlog :) I'm very surprised you have built up so much? Are you going into total abstinance? :D. Which reminds me and may He forgive me for thinking this, but can you imagine a bukkake in a monastery? Awesome :eek:

And twist, yes. What I was mentioning the other day in those "private sex parties" arranged by people. There is plenty of bukkake and not forgetting the insistant safe sex (condom kingdom). It was amazing fun, although I would only get involved in "giving" oral sex and getting my gift ;)

:kiss::rose:

Im great thanks, tired after a whole day in my new job but otherwise everythings great :)

Mmm :) You'll get used to the pace :) Tell me more about you j981, because all I see is a handsome guy in your AV and... nothing else about you :)

Mmm :) You'll get used to the pace :) Tell me more about you j981, because all I see is a handsome guy in your AV and... nothing else about you :)

Well, since last week I'm a teacher. That's a pretty new bit of information about me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sienna's Music Lounge...
LITEROTICA's answer to MTV...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go To The Latest Thread Updates Instantly...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
September is the month of selected albums on Sienna's Music Thread
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

LAST WEEK

TODAY

coolasmacks ~ Sienna on YouTube

Don't forget...Just ONE day to go...

Sienna's Erotic Lounge

First Anniversary

25th September 2012

In Passing...
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?

Just my white bathrobe, a silver/pearl necklace and ear studs :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeans that accentuate my muscular ass and thighs and my gargantuan cock; well worn, masculine workboots; a tshirt that hugs my sculpted pecs and my chiseled, perfectly bronzed arms.

J
ahhahahahahahaha oh shit

gargantuan
He said it ;) :D

Black and black - dress shirt and boxers. Glad to be home at last. Needed a vacay from the vacay.

BrettJ in Canada

And twist, yes. What I was mentioning the other day in those "private sex parties" arranged by people. There is plenty of bukkake and not forgetting the insistant safe sex (condom kingdom). It was amazing fun, although I would only get involved in "giving" oral sex and getting my gift [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

Wow another fun fact about you Sienna, thanks. :rose:

Ouch! :eek:... :D

Six Of Some Of The Best Of...

The Games People Play

Previous...

(57) (76) (84) (88) (90) (93)

Enjoy ;) ... More soon :kiss::rose:

Some very hot videos Sienna, thank you for posting them. I do have to say that some of the women in the handjobs video are pretty harsh with their grip and stroking. Maybe some guys like that but I prefer less friction myself ;)

That Sapho video and the Jayd Lovely masturbating videos are very hot indeed!

Last edited:
I put on Calvins this morning and a pair of jeans and a long sleeve cotton work shirt.

It's not metrosexual but it works.

On the radio was "she thinks my tractor is sexy" by kenny chesney. How appropriate.

I'm not country but I occasionally like to wear cowboy boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back