So Call roll call: Bi-curious guys and those who love them

Bollocks! Why does this have to be an American thread?! You've described my situation exactly, with one exception, I'm in the UK!!

Any UK bi-curious guys around? PM me!!! *some hope!*
 
To the geographicall challenged

motormouth1810 said:
Bollocks! Why does this have to be an American thread?!

Because - Dude - it says, like, "So Cal roll call" and that's like, ya know, Southern California, which isn't in the UK. You can tell because there's actual sunshine in Southern California.
 
Yea dude

And like southern Cal is Like such a small fucking place you fucking MORON!!
 
Intrigued...with one brow lifted

Couple???? Man and a Woman? I could be your plaything....
Los Angeles/O.C. local

I want to be really erotic and nasty with the right cool peeps, while maintaining a moderate amount of dignity of course.
 
San Diego Guy

Hi,

Attractive, fit, very oral bi bottom....any hot, hung (7= inches and thicker than average) guys or couples looking for hot head? Will bottom for hung couple...also enjoy eating pussy while she's being pumped by a big cock!

(Please refrain from posting E-mail addresses in public forums of Lit.)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Corona, CA. Wanting to try a bi mfm 3sumw with my wife

Email me at (Please refrain from posting E-mail addresses in public forums of Lit.)

36yo, 5'7", 170# Latino
 
Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! This is great. I would love to suck some dick, have fun with a couple, mm or mf. Just oral for me unless you can convince me into more fun. Im in CA but not Southern. Email me if you can meet me in Modesto or somewhere close. Be discreet and no std. Lookin forward to hear from someone I will keep everyone posted on my luck. (Please refrain from posting E-mail addresses in public forums of Lit.)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Carson Area, bi-horny bottom

mars183 said:
30 yr old latino male here also very bi-curious would like to try it all oral,anal ect..I'm a bit on the chubby side but ok looking...hit me up and lets see what happens
I would like to have you put yr cock in my mouth and i will swallow you, and buddies
 
so. oc bi

nice looking surfer guy In 949 area. Would love to try some bi fun with someone in my area. Prefer the sub role, wearing panties too. Would be even better to share my wife with you. She would love to see me sucking cock, getting you ready for her.
 
lonelyboi in 562 area

19yr lonelyboi here whittier cali looking for someone who wants to have their cock sucked and is also willing to fuck my tight ass hard and fast :nana:




u can e-mail me at (Please refrain from posting E-mail addresses in public forums of Lit.)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
good luck

I have been looking for a long time for a "pal" in the 951 area but seems nobody wants a fun clean guy in his 50's not in bad shape either for the miles!! :rolleyes:
 
Cock Talk

I'm in south orange county, 44 and married. I would love to see some oc cock.

Anyone curious guys work out at 24 hour Ocean Ranch or Irvine Spectrum? I would love to be a voyeur and see your cock.

I would like to exchange pics with bi curious guy who want to talk about the possibilities.

PM me if you're interested. My cock is hard just thinking about it.
 
bi virgin

I need someone to teach me. I am a very willing student and willing to try anything. The only rule I have is you must be disease free and very discrete. Who would like to teach me.
 
wannabslv said:
nice looking surfer guy In 949 area. Would love to try some bi fun with someone in my area. Prefer the sub role, wearing panties too. Would be even better to share my wife with you. She would love to see me sucking cock, getting you ready for her.


Sounds good to me. I am in Aliso Viejo. Let me know. I will PM you.

For the rest in the area. I go to 24hr Fitness everyday usually after lunch time. I always hit the sauna in hopes of having some fun.
 
Back
Top