Evening, ya'll. Absolutely wet here...and not in a good way. We got flooded out all over the place. At least my house stayed dry...which is more than I can say about my office.

So how are ya'll?

bashfull said:
Evening, ya'll. Absolutely wet here...and not in a good way. We got flooded out all over the place. At least my house stayed dry...which is more than I can say about my office.

So how are ya'll?

fixing to be wet here too...shower time and bedtime for this little kitty... ;)

sorry to hear about your office, but at least your house is in good shape :rose:

kiten69 said:
fixing to be wet here too...shower time and bedtime for this little kitty... ;)

sorry to hear about your office, but at least your house is in good shape :rose:

mmmm...you're wet sounds better!

bashfull said:
...nope...nobody here...

*coughs* Excuse me darlin' are you saying i'm nobody :confused: ...i may have to come over there and convince you otherwise ;)

kiten69 said:
*coughs* Excuse me darlin' are you saying i'm nobody :confused: ...i may have to come over there and convince you otherwise ;)

Nope...nobody. Unless somebody wants to convince me otherwise? <weg>

bashfull said:
Nope...nobody. Unless somebody wants to convince me otherwise? <weg>

and what could a lonely little kiten do to convince you otherwise :rolleyes:

bashfull said:
sit here and rest your head on my lap...

umm...hmm...i see where that is going... :devil:

:D **stradles Bashs' lap and rests my head on his chest** :D

kiten69 said:
umm...hmm...i see where that is going... :devil:

:D **stradles Bashs' lap and rests my head on his chest** :D

Are you reading my mind, woman? Get out of my head. :p

Aurora Black said:
Are you reading my mind, woman? Get out of my head. :p

Well Rora you could always come sit behind him and we could have a "Bash Sandwich" :devil: :D :devil:

kiten69 said:
Well Rora you could always come sit behind him and we could have a "Bash Sandwich" :devil: :D :devil:

And what on earth am I supposed to do back there? Oh, I see... :devil:

Aurora Black said:
And what on earth am I supposed to do back there? Oh, I see... :devil:

Well we'll switch places after a while... :devil:

and look how willing he is...not speaking a word...and no the gag i put in his mouth has NOTHING to do with it... :eek:

*whistles innocently* :cathappy:

kiten69 said:
Well we'll switch places after a while... :devil:

and look how willing he is...not speaking a word...and no the gag i put in his mouth has NOTHING to do with it... :eek:

*whistles innocently* :cathappy:

God, you're evil. More please. :D

and would you look at that------------->cuffs on the arms and legs of the chair :D :devil: :D

**click**....**click**....**click**....**click**

uh oh rora...i thinks you might be stuck back there now, not that you mind :D

**once again straddling Bashs' lap**

Oh lookie here a blindflold! :devil:

kiten69 said:
and would you look at that------------->cuffs on the arms and legs of the chair :D :devil: :D

**click**....**click**....**click**....**click**

uh oh rora...i thinks you might be stuck back there now, not that you mind :D

**once again straddling Bashs' lap**

Oh lookie here a blindflold! :devil:

For him or me? :confused:

Aurora Black said:
For him or me? :confused:

oops sorry...check out his ankles and wrists...hehehe...he is going nowhere...but i think you may be pinned behind him :eek: would you like me to let you out while he is being such a willing participant?

kiten69 said:
oops sorry...check out his ankles and wrists...hehehe...he is going nowhere...but i think you may be pinned behind him :eek: would you like me to let you out while he is being such a willing participant?

Um, yeah! I want to help out. Two tongues are better than one, you know. :devil:

Aurora Black said:
Um, yeah! I want to help out. Two tongues are better than one, you know. :devil:

**click** (one ankle)...**click** (one wrist)...

roll over to one side so rora can get out Bash...thank you darlin :kiss:

**click**...**click**...*trails my tongue up Bashs neck as i stand back up*

now what shall we do with him...i brought ice and some wax :D shall we make him squirm a little :devil:

Last edited:
kiten69 said:
**click** (one ankle)...**click** (one wrist)...

roll over to one side so rora can get out Bash...thank you darlin :kiss:

**click**...**click**...*trails my tongue up Bashs neck as i stand back up*

now what shall we do with him...i brought ice and some wax :D shall we make him squirm a little :devil:

I'll go brew some tea just in case. I've got plans for our captive. :devil:

Aurora Black said:
I'll go brew some tea just in case. I've got plans for our captive. :devil:

you go brew tea...i'll just sit here and lick him a little... :p

but look at that...he is still fully dressed... :confused:

**snip..snip**...these scissors should solve that problem... :cathappy:

**leaning over to whisper in Bashs' ear**...now sit perfectly still darlin i'd hate to slip and cut you :kiss:

kiten69 said:
you go brew tea...i'll just sit here and lick him a little... :p

but look at that...he is still fully dressed... :confused:

**snip..snip**...these scissors should solve that problem... :cathappy:

**leaning over to whisper in Bashs' ear**...now sit perfectly still darlin i'd hate to slip and cut you :kiss:

That would put an end to things very quickly. *snort*

As I start at the ankle of your jeans I can see you take in a deep breath as you feel the cool of the steal brush against your leg. Slowly I cut away the denim fabric to reveal the skin underneath, cutting carfully all the way up to the crotch seam. Pausing for a moment to observe how still you have become, you almost look like a statue. I kneel at your side and begin to cut away the fabric covering the other leg, slowly, carefully making my way up to the crotch seam.

"Hmmm" rubbing my chin, I ponder how to rid you of these jeans and decide that one steady cut straight across will do the trick just fine. I kneel between your legs and gently grab the strip of fabric covering your precious package.

"Why Bash, you are naughty, no underwear huh? Well you'll be smart to remain perfectly still!"

:D

Back