The Official Fashion Fairy Thread

Dear Fashion Fairy,

With the warmer weather upon us, a work colleague has started wearing these on weekends:

tumblr_o65ve7bhBn1rhpn4yo1_500.jpg



Now I am all for cowboying up when heading to the beach, but I think these are taking things too far.

In an effort to avoid a complete fashion faux pas, I have persuaded this colleague to not wear daisy dukes with those cowboy sandals, but need some tips on summer wear that would draw (no pun intended) attention away from those hideous open-toed boots and dreadful hammertoes.

I suggested salmon board shorts. Not salmon as in fish, but salmon in colour. Maybe a print, with wee lobsters.

Thoughts?
 
The Fashion Fairy has abandoned his thread and the HT, and moved to greener pastures in the Playground. ;)

These shoes, however, are incredibly revolting. In fact they're almost as bad as those of the Fashion Fairy himself. Almost.


Hmph. So Stickman skipped-to-his-Lou over to the PG.


And you're right. Throw some tassels on those shitter kickers and he'd probably coordinate them with some seersucker chaps and a monogrammed bolero tie.
 
Yall can kiss my black ass!!! Keep talking like that and I'll stick my boot flip flop up yer arses!!!
 
Back
Top