Continental Privateer (Open PM First)

He kept kissing her, holding them longer and drawing his arms aroundher frame and drawing Lee cloer until their chests were up against one another as his large hands began to search up and down her slender body. The room, cold by the rain and the still air, was slowly heating up by the activity between them as the ship continued to pitch slightly with the wind and the waves as the men, having finished their laundry and wasing their bodies, came below deck to towel off with the offwatch putting up their hammocks to sleep.
 
Lee was in heaven with him gazing into those eyes they were kind and sweet to her, she didn't feel the cold that the rain gave off. All she felt was the man she loved, her eyes closed as she felt at peace finally with him. The men were good to her but she didn't exactly try to hide her gender, though she didn't go looking for trouble either. A soft moan escaped her lips as he began to touch her body.
 
Even now h was not aggressive just taking his time in touching and feeling her body as the soft kisses were exhangedbetween them. He woul moan softly when she kissed bck with his eyes closed ad using his sense of touch to feel his way around as the ship rattled when a large wave lapped at the side and the candles flickered, but the captain did not skip a beat instead wrapped and slid hishands arund her side, feeling the pelvis under the clothes and smiled feeling her thin frame.
 
It was a wonderful moment with him, and feeling his hands she moaned happily. It was truly a wonderful moment. Running her fingers against his chest, and it was just pure ecstasy that he knew what to do. Locking her eyes onto him s he was beyond heaven right now. She felt the rattling of the lovely ocean hitting them and figured the men would be going to bed or already asleep, depending on how fast they moved.
 
"Oh, Lee" he moaned between his teeth as the pitch of the shop forced Lee deeper into his arms and their kisses became more passionate. He did not know if this was going to be another passionate night between the two of them, however, if she wanted to, he would not deny it, it was just a matter of trying to keep it quiet from the rest of the crew, but there was not denying that they were going to go further and further with all of this.
 
Everything was beyond perfect right now with him, she moaned even more as she went to his shirt and pulled it over him so she could touch the skin and smiled looking into his eyes. Kissing him even deeper as she loved him very much, bending down as she broke the kiss and kissed his bare chest, her grey eyes looking up into his own. Enjoying the feel of him as she loved the feel that they had.
 
Feeling her kisses on my chest, my head curved back and a moan escaped my lips as I drew my arms tighter and tighter around her body feeling her chest against mine as our legs and feet intertwined with one another over the sheets. It was getting cold with my shirt gone, but it did not matter as I looked back down and saw her hairnestled against my bare chest and the fingers of my hands working through the fabric of her own gently pulling it up and up to reveal that soft skin hidden underneth.
 
Lee smiled happily as she sat up a bit and helped him remove her clothing, and once she did it she was rather cold, So she actually got under the covers, feeling his bare body against her own. "Mmm sweet heart. I am glad you rescued me so long ago, losing our virginity at the same time was special, just like tonight will be even more special" She said and kissed him deeply.
 
"More special?" he asked with a furrowed eyebrow, "In what way?" wanting to learn more and more of this. Indeed it was special. They had their time and now they wanted more from each other. In what way could this be any more special unless they had this entire ship to themselves? The more he pondered on it the more he kept silently insisting to learn more from Lee as she pulled her shirt up enough to slide his large hands under the fabric and up her back, but not removing it from the equation.
 
She smiled at him showing off her body little by little, and heard his question and looked at him "Well we care for one another, it's not just sex. I always believed sex was meaningless and making love was everything, and to me this is making love to be with you. To feel each other, to be one together, and since I am not sore any more you don't have to worry about hurting me.
 
She did have a point, but I never understood what the difference was between sex and making love. Perhaps it was the meaning behind doing it, but it was foolish to question it at the moment as my hands decended down to cup the cheeks of her arse and felt them to be cold compared to the hot breath striking my face as we grinded into one another and bare feet stroking the others as the ship continued to pitch and roll slightly. I did not want to hurt her and I was not sore either, but I did not want to be aggressive and the heart beats were giving me so much pleasure that I did not care if I did climax so long as we continued to be like this.
 
Lee smiled happily at him and ran her fingers against his cheek and knew the difference and could tell. "Sex is a sexual act that means nothing, you just do it for the hell of it. But making love is a sexual act that means something special. A show of love between people , that is what the difference is" Lee said with a rather kind face on her. Leaning into him again as she kissed him deeply and moaned happily.

"Mmm I love you"
 
"I love you to" he smiled and kissed back with no hesitation kissing her lips and then her cheek and then neck, savoring the flavor with the slight smack of salt from the sea that was on her skin and hovered from her clothes. Perhaps I smelled the same way but being out for so long i grew climated to it as my hands continued to feel her cheeks as the crew outside could be heard playing their games and taking their ration of grog. "When we have better privacy, we have to do this again and do more of it."
 
Lee enjoyed those words coming out of his mouth, stroking his cheek she heard what he said and nodded to him. "Id like that, I really would" She said and leaned up kissing him again, figuring that they would have a future together. It was a plus to be with him, someone her father would hate. But importantly she loved him for him, he was sweet and rather kind for a pirate. And was very good looking.
 
fondling her cheeks i kissed again and held it, sliding my tongue down her throat after wiping the tip across the li8ps and over the teeth before going it down her throat as far as i could andd pressing my body against hers and rolling over to have her pinned underneth me where the hands retracted and slid up the sides to the shoulders but held them there lightly without hurting her smaller body. Even in the dim light her grey eyes were brighter than the candle lights.
 
Lee groaned happily feeling his hands all over her, moaning even more as he kissed her and it was rather deep, her heart pounding it was rather nice to not have to worry about it, right now she was truly happy. Running her fingers in his hair as she moaned a little bit more, moving her hips up into him a little bit, allowing this moment to take her with a happiness that would stay with her.
 
The cabin was not justified enough for a captain such as Humphreys. His home in Boston was much larger, three stories, a brownstone that looked towards the warf that he could see the ships coming in and out of port. That was enough for the two of them that would keep the two of them happy with their purses full of Sterling compared to the tipping and rocking Fusiliade as the two of them continued to feel one another and kiss softly as Humphreys could feel the tip slid down her stomach and then between her legs as his face contorted to a bit of uncomfortablness until she shifted to allow him to enter and he took it, slowly, pressing the wet tip against the lps and pressing it in ever so slowly as feeling them part to his fat diameter.
 
Lee loved spending time with her captain and didn't really mean to fall in love with him, but she did love him very much. She could tell he was uncomfortable so she changed how she laid a bit. Gazing into his eyes as she stroked his jaw lovingly. Then when he slowly started to slip into her, she moved her head back a huge smile on her face. "mmm sweet heart" She groaned a little bit, everything within her was screaming to be taken.
 
She was calling me sweetheart, it had been a long time since someone had called me that, and it really sank in deep as the head began to slid inside of her and felt the shfaft being gripped tightly as though she had never been penetrated, though I knew that was not the case and the smile on my lips returned as it went all the way and I moaned, "Oh God..." unable to say anything else as I felt so overwhelmed at the moment between the heat of our combined bodies in the still room. Outside the crew were still singing and havinga good time as were we and I took my time thrusting in to her at a deliberately slow pace before.
 
Lee groaned happily it was a rather wonderful moment, her heart beating so quickly. All in all it was rather interesting and then he took her, running her fingers through his hair as she looked into his eyes. Rather contented about being together with him, running her fingers against his cheek, loving him more then life itself was amazing. "Mmm sweet heart" She said happily running a hand against his cheek "Mmm god!" she groaned happily kissing him.
 
He was taking his time, pressing and feeling the muscles tighten around his member as it slid in. She was so tight and moaning for him that he called a response before latching his lips onto his neck and suckling the salty skin and feeling it trickle down his throat as he pressed himself in all of the way and pulled his lips off and drew breath and felt his lungs expand with earnest. "Oh, God" panting for breath unable to call something back to her ex ept to the great creator as a wave slapped against the portside and rocked the ship lightly, the candles flickered and the crew were startled at first but quickly subsided when the ship settled back down on an even keel.
 
Lee felt like a virgin still but she wasn't as sore and he had taken it last time, though her body wasn't use to him yet. Hearing him moan out to god made her smile even more, kissing him deeply it was such a wonderful moment between them. And feeling every inch of him sliding into her body, moving her head back and her hips went right up to it. "Oh Humphreys!" she managed to get loudly but not enough to alert his men since she didn't want to get busted for it. Her heart was pounding a mile a minute and it was a beautiful moment.
 
"Lee" he panted faintly as his thrusted became slower but more deliberte as his hard body rubbed against her clothed chest and licked either side of her pale neck and then rolled onto his back. His body suddenly feltfagged but he had not climaxed yet and pulled her slender body to come and sit on top of him so that he could amire her body mroein the dim light as it case a brighter glow from the candles. "You're beautiful " he said as the ship shuddred from two waves hitting one after the other but he still wasn't worried about it.
 
She groaned happily when he took her, but then in that moment she heard what was going on. Looking down at him she smiled happily. Moving her head back as she sighed happily, moving against his body as her body rose and fell on him. A big smile on her face as she sighed happily, it was all so perfect right then. Moving her head back as she felt that everything would be so perfect right then.
 
I was perfect and it was right as he continued to thrust slowly and deliberately into her. In this time and place they were seemingly alone and after several moments before his hands began to slide up, underneath her loose fitting shirt and up that flat stomach and the tips just touched the base of the breasts where he felt his heart skip a beat and moistened his lips in wonton anticipation as their base began to slow. Using his own fingers he undid the buttons to the shirt and let the flaps fall open just enough to show the rounded curves of their breasts but did not want to pull it off entirely, opting to keep her modesty intact should someone come bursting into the cabin.
 
Back
Top