Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that line in the sand that I drew last year? Such a pity that it hasn't crossed your mind this weekend.

The silent treatment is complete and utter bullshit. If you're hurt and just want to keep to yourself for awhile--great! Just say that. A minimal amount of words is all I expect and need. But you can't seem to get that through your fucking head.

I love you, but I have had enough. Wash, rinse, repeat. I.am.done.

I am also standing on this side of my line. Just like I promised.
 
Sweety I think that's a great idea, but please make sure you pull over, safety first you know.

OMG! On the way to work?! :eek:

My thoughts exactly! :D

BG, nice av!:cool:

It's people like you what cause unrest.

Perhaps that explains the trucker fascination with me when i'm driving. Hmmmmmm. BG, I've never actually done that on the way to work--possibly because i've never car pooled with anyone. Maybe I should find someone to ride to Phila with--it is a 2 hour drive and that would alleviate the stress of rush hour traffic considerably. . . :devil: I would have to fix my lipstick when I got to work.
 
Why the hell do I find Joe Bastianich from Master Chef so fucking sexy? He's such an ass.
 
Why the hell do I find Joe Bastianich from Master Chef so fucking sexy? He's such an ass.

I don't think he's an ass, I think it's a persona he puts out for the show. I also think that he's exacting of his subjects, as is Ramsey, and likely as is Graham.

What I see watching the show is that they ALL enjoy fucking with the contestants, not only to see how they are under pressure, but just to create a reaction for the drama hungry camera.

That being said, the "amateurs" are easily separated from those who know what the hell they are doing in the kitchen. Also, who else is in love with Christine? That woman is awesome!!!
 
I don't think he's an ass, I think it's a persona he puts out for the show. I also think that he's exacting of his subjects, as is Ramsey, and likely as is Graham.

What I see watching the show is that they ALL enjoy fucking with the contestants, not only to see how they are under pressure, but just to create a reaction for the drama hungry camera.

That being said, the "amateurs" are easily separated from those who know what the hell they are doing in the kitchen. Also, who else is in love with Christine? That woman is awesome!!!

My daughter said that if I got on there i'd make him cry--and I would and enjoy every second of it. Then I'd slap Ramsey on the ass and tell him to lighten up, and take Graham out for a brewski.

And yeah--Christine is amazing, and I think I have a little crush. I really have a thing for Felix, she's my type, and I don't care if she can make tiramisu or not--I can just make it myself. :)
 
Ramsey has toned down his asshattery for the camera. He's got something on the order of 10 different tv shows now. To work with/under him I think would be a testament to your ability to eat shit with a smile and ask, "more please, sir". Joe probably isn't a whole lot better in his professional life, though I still think most of what we see is a persona for the camera. Graham doesn't really come across as taking himself too seriously, that doesn't mean he'd be easy to work for, but I don't think he's anywhere near what Ramsey and Joe are.

As for the contestants ... Christine is my favorite, with the exception of her strawberry shortcake, she has been a strong contender every step of the way, a woman who is blind and STILL able to cook under pressure and time constraints, whereas POS like Ryan and Talia who couldn't cook their way out of a paper bag. I was sorry to see Scott go, but it was no surprise when he did. David and Talia definitely need to be knocked out of the competition.

Monty is growing on me, I'm not a fan, but she's got genuine talent. There are a few others of note, but I'm terrible with names, so I'll leave it at that for now.
 
I remember seeing Leann Wong on Top Chef (I think 1st or 2nd season). I really liked her and yes she is sexy.
 
People who can cook are sexy. My biggest chef crush was always Jacques Torres--and even now that he has gotten all paunchy and balding I still adore him. Any man who can say "the chocolates just melts in your mouse" and make it sound cute is ok in my book.

And penis + chocolate = good time. Hmmmm, wonder if I should put that on Nip's math thread. . .
 
It's there for all math humor, go for it.

Oh, and if you're out of chocolate, whip cream works in a pinch! ;)

Things have been slow lately--at this point I would settle for either chocolate or penis. :)

Have a date with another chick tonight--perhaps I'll give up on men all together for a bit. Hmmmm, esp if she brings chocolate. . .
 
Drunk posting is never a good idea, however, after a friend and I were out for dinner and drinks, Magic Mike, and then many more drinks, I felt compelled to blurt that Channing Tatum is one sexy mother fucker. I've never seen a man who could move like that, let alone had a body like that. I would like to lick him head to toe and do such a range of filthy dirty things to him that even I, in my advanced depravity, can't even conceive of all of them at this moment.
 
Been without power since Friday at 6:00. School was closed today, so no classes, which is really wonderful (*not*) given that Thursday is the last day of class and we lose Wednesday for the 4th. I'm not yet sure how I'm going to

Currently 2 1/2 hours from home at the in-laws. Not sure if the air-conditioning and hot meals are worth having to listen to Faux News all damn day. :(
 
Currently 2 1/2 hours from home at the in-laws. Not sure if the air-conditioning and hot meals are worth having to listen to Faux News all damn day. :(

Oy! I hope your power comes back soon. I know it's probably a pain in the ass, but with the heat that seems to be striking many places, maybe it's worth it?
 
Power came back on at 10:00 Monday night. We lost everything in our fridge, and we can't do any major grocery shopping until I get paid on Thursday.

Some of my students are still without power. :(
 
Drunk posting is never a good idea, however, after a friend and I were out for dinner and drinks, Magic Mike, and then many more drinks, I felt compelled to blurt that Channing Tatum is one sexy mother fucker. I've never seen a man who could move like that, let alone had a body like that. I would like to lick him head to toe and do such a range of filthy dirty things to him that even I, in my advanced depravity, can't even conceive of all of them at this moment.

Hitting the "Like" button here...Hells yes!!:kiss:

E: Glad you have your power back on. How it skipped over where we are, I will never know.
 
I was blessed with a niece today and cried...well, like a baby upon receiving the news.
 
enjoying a day off, had plans for laundry but said fuck it, I'm taking a total chill day.
 
Fucking spammers. :mad:

I wish you all the ultimate hell: a never ending ride on It's a Small World!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top