The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon nakeds. Just finished my shower...and now getting dressed. *Bummer*
We're doing our Christmas tonight. Yesterday, we just watched movies. I did smile though today; my 89 year old grandmother sent me a $25.00 Walmart card. She hasn't remembered me at Christmas for 10 years, and did this year. (Sadly, she is dying of lung cancer, so it may be the last Christmas. *double bummer and sad sigh*) I'm going to spend it probably in the next day or so, and then send her a quick note to tell her what I got. I used to do that when she'd send money when I went to College. She seemed to get a kick out of it.

So, VM; never too early for Hot buttered Rum. Drink one for me and tell me how much I like it please!!

A fast walk doesn't have the same effect as a run when you streak :rolleyes:

I hate getting old. In a few years it be with a walker. :eek:

Hey, it's not like it was all sunshine and roses here ya know (the rose petals REALLY took a beating from the rain!) and do you realize just how fast the eggs Benedict cooled off! It was brutal out there (for the Hollandaise sauce at least!)

(We are taking the kids down ther hill to Belmont Park this afternoon, so we will have an Italian Shaved Ice in your honor, if it will make you feel better. Jeez!)

And we're facing the possibility of flash floods tonight because it's warming up well above freezing and rain is predicted. Since the ground is all frozen, all the rain and all the accumulated snow that it melts will have to go somewhere - and downhill is the only answer. :eek:

Hope you enjoyed your Italian Ice. It's an excellent refreshment.

And we're facing the possibility of flash floods tonight because it's warming up well above freezing and rain is predicted. Since the ground is all frozen, all the rain and all the accumulated snow that it melts will have to go somewhere - and downhill is the only answer. :eek:

Hope you enjoyed your Italian Ice. It's an excellent refreshment.

Stay off the streets, man.

A fast walk doesn't have the same effect as a run when you streak :rolleyes:

I hate getting old. In a few years it be with a walker. :eek:

Well, hell!

You need to get your ass to Chicago this March. As soon as possible.

It's gonna be tough for you to catch me later if you're using a walker.

:heart:

hey, nekkid ones.

I'm just thinking that the slower he goes, the better view the rest of us standing around will get... :D

<giggling> now that would be entertaining. :D

*Finally drags guffawing self off the floor and stands up.*

Whew! Damn, everyone has been if fine form. I'll be back but right now I have to go drag dinner out of the freezer and go visit the hardware store. See all you (and all of you) in an hour or so.

Whew! Damn, everyone has been if fine form. I'll be back but right now I have to go drag dinner out of the freezer and go visit the hardware store. See all you (and all of you) in an hour or so.

by bear... make some extra to share with the group, k? we'll wait here patiently... enjoying the aroma wafting in. :)

<giggling> now that would be entertaining. :D

Especially since the "moon" would be visible. ;)

Enjoy dinner. I've already eaten. Had a shrimp and artichoke dip and a meatball sandwich at work. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back