Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing > The Lounge

Old 06-17-2018, 04:42 PM   #1
BeautifulTrauma
Really Really Experienced

Wanderlust Whimsies: An Occult Outlet

In traditional Victorian grandeur sits an old three-bay commercial storefront in the center of a less traveled backstreet. Above the establishment are two stories, red brick and mortar, with time-honored casement windows adorned with off-red lintels; the third floor being the living quarters of the proprietor, whereas the second floor serves as an overflow and warehouse for the excess or uncatalogued wares. The facade of the first floor is slate gray in an attempt to appear modern, repainted multiple times over the years, though cosmetic scratches on the paint reveal a rich forest green beneath. Beautifully ornate pilasters etched with composite decoration bring the eyes to the large glossy windows looking into the curious little shop; behind each window sits a round, antique, Gabon Ebony table adorned with various bits and bobs: crystal balls, small hand-carved ambiguous statues of the God and Goddess, various front-facing books on stands, and other small trinkets to catch the eye. A small stoop gives way to crimson French doors at the center of the shopfront, and a large rectangular single-pane glass window above them reads the name:

(Wanderlust Whimsies: An Occult Outlet)

On entering Wanderlust Whimsies, one is immediately met with the scent of burning Myrrh incense and other pleasant fragrances that scream out the nature of the business. The shop is split into two large sections with a long Gabon Ebony table in the center of the establishment that houses various crystals, statues, cauldrons, pentacle tiles, altar cloths, bells and small spell candles of various shapes, sizes and colors. On the left of the entrance, there are ceiling-high built-in book cases stuffed to the brim with various spiritual tomes and guides, as well as some modern-lensed mythology, theology and psychology manuals. On the right of the entrance, there is a wall of various handcrafted items made by the curator, including incense by the stick or cone, bundles of sage and other smudging bundles, talismans of different secular branches, and hand-carved wands in various types of woods, adorned with or without power crystals that have been charged by certain moon cycles. Small note cards written in beautiful script lay beneath each item describing what they are and what they do; there is no price on these items, merely a phrase in Dragons Blood ink stating: ďPlease See B.T. for More Details.Ē

As a patron of Wanderlust Whimsies continues deeper into the Outlet, they will come to see glass cases attached to the walls, from floor to ceiling, on the right: swords, daggers, dirks, bolines and athames rest gently on crimson velvet within their containment vessels. There are no tags or notes beneath the items or anywhere on the cases: simply, a free-standing sign in the same ornate lettering of the storeís signage stating: ďPlease Ask for Assistance.Ē On the left of the establishment, the bookshelves end a little over halfway through the length of the building and give way to an alcove in the architecture where shelves line the walls to the furthest accesses of the establishment, housing Spirit Boards, Ouija Boards, Crystal Balls, Pendulums dangling from a display rack, Tarot Cards, Oracle Cards, Runes and various blank-paged leather-bound journals of varying sizes, colors, and decorative embossment.

At the back, center, of the interior sits a large Purpleheart desk encased by a barrier of similar wood with a small outward swinging gate to the right. On the side opposite of the gated entrance stands twenty or so brooms made of different woods that are stained different colors; on each handle, a small leather chord of matching color to the broomís color is tied with a note about the product: what itís made of, what properties it exhibits, etcetera. The proprietorís desk is neatly organized; a laptop and a Point of Sale terminal sit at the center for shoppers when they are ready to purchase their wares. A modest sign hangs beneath the terminal: ďPlease Ring the Bell, if I Am Not at My Desk;Ē a small silver wall bell is affixed to the desk, right above the sign. To the left, a large, black leather-bound journal lays open with a crimson ribbon holding a different pageís placeóthe words scrawled on the open page reflect the proprietor's deepest desires. A great horned owl feather quill sits in its antiqued silver stand just above the journal, with a matching inkwell; two sticks of Myrrh smoke beneath a vertical incense burner in the shape of an owl as tendrils of ethereal smoke slither up towards the ceiling from its nostrils. To the right, an old, black, vintage Continental Standard typewriter sits beside an open notebook with a crimson fountain pen placed between its pages: small fleeting thoughts are strewn on the pages, anything from plot discovery for her novel, to small sketches of characters sheís seen in dreams, to thought-provoking emotive poems.

Behind the workstation is another wall of shelves: jars of various herbs and ointments sit partially empty; their tags are black with silver calligraphy identifying their contents. Spell candles (already created, carved, and intentions imbued) sit adjacent to the herbs and tinctures, and on the furthest corner is a small book case of rare first edition manuscripts and tomes of the proprietorís craft. Behind the desk, to the left, stands a large black-iron spiral staircase leading to the second-floor landing; a door behind it leads to a small hallway that splits at an emergency exit but continues to an industrial elevator (installed far after the buildingsí construction), for transporting items to and from the second floor.

B.T. sits at her desk, in a wonderfully plush black leather office chair, deep in thought as she whittles another wand: a springy little piece of willow gifted to her by a tree at her favorite creek just on the outskirts of town. She glances up occasionally to see if anyone is coming to peruse her little shop, smiling, knowing that folks will come, in time. She hums a soft chant to herself and sways as her hands work their magick on the little wand: she ponders what stone would fit well at the base, and whether she should wire wrap it for aesthetic purposes.

This is her dream: a place where she can live and gift people her precious heart-felt handmade items. She pauses her work to take a sip of peppermint tea; glancing once more at the door, she realizes that she hadnít turned the sign to ďCome on in, WE ARE OPEN, and the tea is brewing.Ē She shuffles to the door, taking great care to admire each item she passes on her way to the entrance; flipping the sign, she giggles at her simple mistake, then wanders back to her position at the back of the store. As if in a trance, she takes up her whittling again and goes back to work, methodically carving with the grain of the wood, trying to keep as much of the original shape as possible.

"I knew nothing but shadows and I thought them to be real."
--Oscar Wilde

--- --- --- ---
--My Sacred Space--
--My Writing Profile--

--My Current Writing Projects--

Last edited by BeautifulTrauma : 06-17-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Old 06-17-2018, 04:44 PM   #2
BeautifulTrauma

(Writing Profile)

The Abridged Stats

--Orientation: Pansexual

--Power Exchange: Submissive or Equal

--Race: Caucasian

--Bodytype: Average, Lean or Curvy

--Alternate Species/Fantasy Races/Furries/Mutations: Yes (see below)

--Settings: Open for Discussion

--Likes/Kinks: BDSM Quiz & Extended Kink List

--Hard Limits: I will NOT play a mentally/physically disabled character (perhaps a mentally ill individual, if the story calls for it, but otherwise, this is a very strict hard limit); the usual suspects applyóBathroom Play, Vore, Excessive Gore, Pet/Animal Play, Necrophilia, Pedophilia, Bestiality, etc. Also: refrain from PMing me if you want a cyber buddy/phone sex partner/picture swapping friend; Iím only here to write stories of substance and shoot the shit with friends.

--Availability: Daily

The Loquacious Details

I was suggested to re-write my SRP profile to be more user friendly; if you donít like reading through excessive details, feel free to PM me. The whole idea behind writing with another person is getting to know them, after all, right?

If youíve gotten this far, thank you for taking the time to read the abridged version of my brain dump of likes and dislikes. Iíll try to make this longer version as painless as possible. The key word, here, is ďTRY.Ē

To Start: Iím a kinky woman of questionable moral fiber and mental wellness. There isnít a lot I wouldnít try (save for my Hard Limits). I prefer anonymity and discretion (donít we all?), and Iím not comfortable with going into the depths of my real life, with the exception of the fleeting details I have strewn about the Lounge or my Introduction. If you get to know me well enough, I might divulge such details, if not, just think of me as an intriguing enigma. I will never send you a picture of what I really look like, unless I truly trust you, so please donít waste the time in asking. Iíll describe myself to the best of my ability, if you really *must* know what I look like, but I donít think how I appear behind my computer screen is pertinent information to story writing (I will never play *me* in an SRP).

What you need to understand before pursuing me: Iím very shy and it takes me a while to warm up to the idea of collaborating with someone. If we hit it off immediately? Great! Letís get started! If Iím tentative in responding to you the first few times you attempt to reach out to me, Iím probably just getting a feel for you and/or Iím trying to work through whether or not weíd mesh well as co-writers. Please do not take my timidity as a personal attack towards your ability to write well, or a silent rejectionóI really just need time to gather the gumption to respond, sometimes.

Speaking of responses: I am available nearly every day. I let my co-writers/collaborators know when I have to take a leave of absence, but, generally speaking, I respond to PMs several times a day, and I make a point to try and respond to story posts at least once a day. Iím a graduate student on summer holiday, at the moment, so this availability may change slightly as the summer ends (I may not PM as much on certain days, for example, but I will make a point to respond to story posts as soon as humanly possible). I live in the EST time zone, and Iím an insomniac/night owl.

I donít think my sexuality has a lot to do with my ability to write with people. I am pansexual, yes, but I can write a myriad of functions, from vanilla hetero-normative stories to nonbinary on transgendered kinky interactions. It really depends on what my co-writer wants. Age, I feel, is also a moot point. I can write from my own experience as a 27-year-old, but Iíd like to think I may have more experience in certain departments than others, so I can really write any age that our prose calls for. Bodytypes vary based on what my writing partner wants, as well. Iíll play anything for the fantasy of it, and, again, Iím adamant about NOT wanting to play myself.

Power exchange and race is pretty self-explanatory. I donít particularly budge on either stat, but Iím open to roleplaying with different races. As for alternate species/races/furries/mutations: Iím down with most anything, save for Furries (no offense intended, theyíre just not my jam); Iím particularly fascinated by D&D Humanoid Fantasy races (Elves, Gnomes, Halflings, Half-Orcs, Tieflings, Genasi, etc.). If I could wrap my head around it, an alien race would be interesting to explore (I must admit Iím not well read in the Sci-Fi department, Iím more of an avid reader in the High Fantasy/Epic Fantasy branch of speculative fiction).

My favored settings can span anything from modern to medieval eras. My preference will always be the latter, but Iím open for anything along the lines of ďTODAY,Ē or even Urban Fantasy, all the way to historical fiction in Wessex during the Anglo-Saxon era (if we decide on something that is not in my repertoire, say: Historical Ancient Egyptian era, I will have to do my research and that will take a few days before we can get startedójust a warning; I aim for accuracy).

My kink list is not exhaustive, and Iíll likely add more to it if I suddenly remember another aspect that I appreciate or would like to further explore; some of my favorite kinks include: light BDSM (I say ďlightĒ because Iím not well versed in the community or the lingo; perhaps we can explore how far Iíll go, together. Of this spectrum, I can confidently say Iím experienced with: being disciplined/punished, being chokedóeither for my partnerís enjoyment, or just because Iím into it at that moment, being spat on, various forms of verbal humiliation/abuse, being restrained/cuffed, etc.), coercion, rape, impregnation, ice play, wax play, being forced to be used by multiple partners as a punishment while my typical partner watches, DDLG, etc. I also quite enjoy mind games being played on me and being, what I can only colloquially define as, ďscare-roused.Ē

Some things Iím considering exploring: edge play (specifically: blood play, knife play, and fire play), sensation play, blindfolding, collaring/leashing, total sensory deprivation, ritualistic play, etc. An aside: if you want me to call you ďDaddyĒ I will happily oblige and melt like a puddle at your feet.

Please know that these notions are just guidelines, and not concrete rules (the exception being my hard limits, of course). I'm open to dialogue; if my style of writing appeals to you, don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm relatively open-minded and easy to get along with (if you want to see a sampling of my writing, you can see my posts in The Darkness Within).

Throw me a line if youíre interested; I look forward to hearing from you!
BT

--Oscar Wilde

--- --- --- ---
--My Sacred Space--
--My Writing Profile--

Last edited by BeautifulTrauma : 06-17-2018 at 05:40 PM.

Old 06-17-2018, 04:46 PM   #3
BeautifulTrauma

(Current Projects)

Ongoing Story Threads

The Darkness Within (with Firmhanded_Daddy)

Crossing the T's and Dotting the I's

TBA (with CFMB_fan)
TBA (with Uggg)
TBA (with The_gladiator)

The Echos of Former Anecdotes

N/A

Narratives that Reached their Resolution

N/A

--Oscar Wilde

--- --- --- ---
--My Sacred Space--
--My Writing Profile--

Last edited by BeautifulTrauma : 06-17-2018 at 06:00 PM.

Old 06-17-2018, 04:48 PM   #4
BeautifulTrauma

(Idea Masterpost)

Coming Soon

--Oscar Wilde

--- --- --- ---
--My Sacred Space--
--My Writing Profile--

Last edited by BeautifulTrauma : 06-17-2018 at 05:40 PM.

Old 06-30-2018, 12:42 PM   #5
SaraDarkened
Literotica Guru

drifts through

Old 07-08-2018, 03:26 AM   #6
Scuttle Buttin'
A cannibal addiction

I feel like I know you. Hm.

Where there's joy
I bring you trespass
Where there's light
I bring you darkness