Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 04-16-2018, 04:45 PM   #76
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post
I will confess my little innocent mind had to google hot boxed
share with the class who is to lazy to google?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 04:53 PM   #77
Uggg
Literotica Guru
 
Uggg's Avatar
 
Uggg is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_gladiator View Post
share with the class who is to lazy to google?
Imagine snoop dog in a car then wind the windows up.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 05:27 PM   #78
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggg View Post
Imagine snoop dog in a car then wind the windows up.
lol. oh boy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 05:36 PM   #79
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru
 
AlliaPotestas's Avatar
 
AlliaPotestas is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Going....
Posts: 3,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggg View Post
lol- that's cool! What did you think it might mean before the 'great oracle' told you?

come on honesty, -your first impression was... ?
I had no idea but if I’d had to guess I might have assumed a link between box being slang for ladies bits
__________________
Stuff that floats my boat...


My less pervy thread:
Bees (and other things)

  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 05:58 PM   #80
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post
I had no idea but if I’d had to guess I might have assumed a link between box being slang for ladies bits
don't feel bad that's where my mind went too
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 06:05 PM   #81
Uggg
Literotica Guru
 
Uggg's Avatar
 
Uggg is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,086
Haha! cool! Both of you eh? That's funny.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 06:45 PM   #82
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggg View Post
Haha! cool! Both of you eh? That's funny.
I almost thought it was farting really bad you know like dutch ovening someone where you fart and hold their head under the covers, lol.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 06:46 PM   #83
Uggg
Literotica Guru
 
Uggg's Avatar
 
Uggg is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_gladiator View Post
I almost thought it was farting really bad you know like dutch ovening someone where you fart and hold their head under the covers, lol.

What?!? lol? This is a thing? People do that? Ahahahaha

*falls off chair backwards and rolls around on the floor laughing!*
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 06:57 PM   #84
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggg View Post

What?!? lol? This is a thing? People do that? Ahahahaha

*falls off chair backwards and rolls around on the floor laughing!*
yes, this is definitely a thing. I have never done it, but have a friend whose wife did it to him, hahahaha.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 07:02 PM   #85
Uggg
Literotica Guru
 
Uggg's Avatar
 
Uggg is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_gladiator View Post
yes, this is definitely a thing. I have never done it, but have a friend whose wife did it to him, hahahaha.

Sometimes my cat jumps up on the bed and farts while I'm asleep. My god do cat farts stink! Enough to shock you out of a very deep sleep and have you almost gagging!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 07:22 PM   #86
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggg View Post

Sometimes my cat jumps up on the bed and farts while I'm asleep. My god do cat farts stink! Enough to shock you out of a very deep sleep and have you almost gagging!
ewwww that's nasty, just sayin
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 07:27 PM   #87
Uggg
Literotica Guru
 
Uggg's Avatar
 
Uggg is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_gladiator View Post
ewwww that's nasty, just sayin
Ya he's really old... I don't have the heart to lock him outside at night.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 07:44 PM   #88
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggg View Post
Ya he's really old... I don't have the heart to lock him outside at night.
yeah I had a friend who had an old cat who had an infected tooth, poor cat smelled terrible, I felt bad for the cat.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 04:36 PM   #89
Uggg
Literotica Guru
 
Uggg's Avatar
 
Uggg is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,086
There's something funny going on Glad. For two days in a row I've logged in and found my inbox empty.

People start messaging me later in the day as I chat in the forums but I'm not getting half as many messages as normal.

I hope I'm not becoming... unpopular


  Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 05:30 PM   #90
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggg View Post
There's something funny going on Glad. For two days in a row I've logged in and found my inbox empty.

People start messaging me later in the day as I chat in the forums but I'm not getting half as many messages as normal.

I hope I'm not becoming... unpopular


I am currently only exchanging pms with 1 operson so I get about 1-3 a day... so no sympathy here bud
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 06:25 PM   #91
Uggg
Literotica Guru
 
Uggg's Avatar
 
Uggg is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_gladiator View Post
I am currently only exchanging pms with 1 operson so I get about 1-3 a day... so no sympathy here bud
You've miss-spelled Opossum.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 07:00 PM   #92
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggg View Post
You've miss-spelled Opossum.
Actually I misspelled person hahaha
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 07:04 PM   #93
Uggg
Literotica Guru
 
Uggg's Avatar
 
Uggg is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_gladiator View Post
Actually I misspelled person hahaha
Pffft- human friends are so over rated.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 10:11 PM   #94
sharingfantasies
Ratiocinator
 
sharingfantasies's Avatar
 
sharingfantasies is offline
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: No longer with 14 million other people. In a cabin in the pines.
Posts: 18,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggg View Post
Pffft- human friends are so over rated.
Well....okay....humph!!!
__________________
Take care

Turns out I was an invigilator in the past.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 10:15 PM   #95
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggg View Post
Pffft- human friends are so over rated.
Good thing I'm an elf, then?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 10:21 PM   #96
Uggg
Literotica Guru
 
Uggg's Avatar
 
Uggg is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_gladiator View Post
Good thing I'm an elf, then?
ya- my only elf friend too. That makes you extra special
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 10:43 PM   #97
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggg View Post
ya- my only elf friend too. That makes you extra special
Yeah? Now I feel special
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2018, 05:44 AM   #98
where_is_RUTH
Literotica Guru
 
where_is_RUTH's Avatar
 
where_is_RUTH is offline
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Away from the land of dragons and song.
Posts: 1,728
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izBb...8tOP8Q&index=4

can I put this on the juke box please (just so the ladies can dance - I'm not asking you out again after you blew me off for coffee)
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2018, 09:44 AM   #99
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by where_is_RUTH View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izBb...8tOP8Q&index=4

can I put this on the juke box please (just so the ladies can dance - I'm not asking you out again after you blew me off for coffee)
blew you off? I was there, I didn't see you
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2018, 01:44 AM   #100
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru
 
AlliaPotestas's Avatar
 
AlliaPotestas is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Going....
Posts: 3,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by where_is_RUTH View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izBb...8tOP8Q&index=4

can I put this on the juke box please (just so the ladies can dance - I'm not asking you out again after you blew me off for coffee)
Ha! I’d completely forgotten about this song - genius!

I don’t dance, shy retiring wall flower and all that... you’ll find me quietly in the corner, propping up the bar, in real life wondering if it’s rude to leave this early. Not in glad’s place though where I am assuming the music isn’t so loud, the shy non-dancer at the bar can’t hear herself think... I sometimes dance alone - but never in company.

You need something to entice the more free spirited ladies to pop in
__________________
Stuff that floats my boat...


My less pervy thread:
Bees (and other things)

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:42 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.