Spirit song: the elven wanderer finally has a home.

My jib is very flattered, as am I by your invite. Was actually the second time I've quoted Lin-Manuel today, and, in my book, that's an excellent criterion for determining the goodness of a day. :)

criterion for determining the goodness of a day = a smile from a beautiful lady (bonus if I don't actually know her)
 
This time of year there isn't a lot of food for them. So anything in your garden they like, can't be weeds! Imho:kiss:
A day with friends and music is a good day in my book.

And I don't know that I can quote anyone intelligent. Most of my reading is garbage. Maybe Tolkien? "Precious my prescious..."
 
Last book you read/are reading?
I'm rereading dragons of spring dawning by Wise and Hickman for the I don't know 5th ish time.
Reading is my escape from reality. I don't generally read anything that either occurs in real life and most of the time not even things that could occur in real life. Had an ex get me to read like a realistic fiction thriller once I was like "yeah it was written well but why would I read a book about something that I could watch on the news?"
 
I'm rereading dragons of spring dawning by Wise and Hickman for the I don't know 5th ish time.
Reading is my escape from reality. I don't generally read anything that either occurs in real life and most of the time not even things that could occur in real life. Had an ex get me to read like a realistic fiction thriller once I was like "yeah it was written well but why would I read a book about something that I could watch on the news?"

1984? ;)
 
lol- sorry I'm coming and going a bit today. Busy morning at work.
 
I will confess my little innocent mind had to google hot boxed :eek:

lol- that's cool! What did you think it might mean before the 'great oracle' told you?

come on honesty, -your first impression was... ?
 
Back
Top