Men In Lingerie

hi everybody !!!
i do too like lingerie, you name it :
bras, panties, slips, garter belts, stockings, pantyhose and high heel sandals!!!

i have a big collection of lingerie, lots of stockings and sandals

Last edited:
hi everybody !!!
bras, panties, slips, garter belts, stockings, pantyhose and high heel sandals!!!

Nice suspenders you have in the picture taken at 12:03.

hi everybody !!!

Nice outfit! Thanks for sharing!

hi everybody !!!

Very nice. You have great legs. Hope you will show-off lots more of all that lingerie you have.

Relaxing

Red suspenders and matching panties.

Last edited:
Shaved thighs make stockings slide silkily up. Or down.

Yes I am sure. But this is something I don' want to do for a number of reasons.;)

I certainly agree about the smoth legs, but I also understand not all can or want to be smooth. For whatever reason. I don't shave my legs year round these days due to my regular gym activity. If I ever get time to dress completely end femme, I might have to consider it more often for my tastes.

Anyway, while I haven't always been supportive, I try to these days. No matter what level of commitment, the tactile joy of feminine attire should be enjoyed by anyone interested.

I certainly agree about the smoth legs, but I also understand not all can or want to be smooth. For whatever reason. I don't shave my legs year round these days due to my regular gym activity. If I ever get time to dress completely end femme, I might have to consider it more often for my tastes.

Anyway, while I haven't always been supportive, I try to these days. No matter what level of commitment, the tactile joy of feminine attire should be enjoyed by anyone interested.

I so agree on the tactile effect. It is so enjoyable.

Yeah for the end of summer!

Yes - just shaved my legs and other hair below the neck for the first time in months - just a patch left and I hadn't realized how much I'd missed it.

Allen James

Mmmmmmm If those Olympic swimmers had looked like that, I would have been glued to the TV.

Shave only the fronts. Leave the backs hairy. Best of both worlds.

Mmmmmmm If those Olympic swimmers had looked like that, I would have been glued to the TV.

Shave only the fronts. Leave the backs hairy. Best of both worlds.

Swimmers, of course, take it all off -- skull, eyebrows, jaws, neck, chest, six pack, abdomen, crotch, ass, thighs, calves & shins -- feet, if necessary. Speeds up action in pool. May slow it down in bed, being oiled etc.

Back