bfg's hideout

I certainly am! I'm glad you found me. :D

Then if you don't mind, I might just stay a short while. Is there anywhere that I shouldn't go, or is the whole garden open for exploration? The seat overlooking the lake looks inviting too. Is it safe to swim? Hmm, may have forgotten my swim shorts though... ;)

Then if you don't mind, I might just stay a short while. Is there anywhere that I shouldn't go, or is the whole garden open for exploration? The seat overlooking the lake looks inviting too. Is it safe to swim? Hmm, may have forgotten my swim shorts though... ;)

We're secluded here, no need to worry about clothing.
It's been a long time since I have been skinny dipping. Getting caught by the 3 people on the detectives division that I worked with and having to get out of the water to find clothing was a bit of a deterrent after that. But this is my place, so...

We're secluded here, no need to worry about clothing.
It's been a long time since I have been skinny dipping. Getting caught by the 3 people on the detectives division that I worked with and having to get out of the water to find clothing was a bit of a deterrent after that. But this is my place, so...

Ah yes, getting caught. A good few years ago, a group of us decided to take a late night dip in what we thought was a secluded cove, but didn't realise that the entire North Wales subaqua club was camping on the hill overlooking us :eek:

Seems quieter here though, could I interest you? I promise not to peek :)

Ah yes, getting caught. A good few years ago, a group of us decided to take a late night dip in what we thought was a secluded cove, but didn't realise that the entire North Wales subaqua club was camping on the hill overlooking us :eek:

Seems quieter here though, could I interest you? I promise not to peek :)

I'm waiting for you! ;)

771ffd7b7613e5b242d56a417fbf40ca.jpg

Pop's in to say Hi, what a lovely place you have here.
Being a wolf by nature, I like the woods, and secluded cabins, open fire and a cosy place to enjoy the solitude.
Long time no hear BFG, what have you been up to.

Pop's in to say Hi, what a lovely place you have here.
Being a wolf by nature, I like the woods, and secluded cabins, open fire and a cosy place to enjoy the solitude.
Long time no hear BFG, what have you been up to.

I've put you on the missing persons list, it's been such a long time since I've seen you! I'm so glad you've come by! The beauty of the mountains and the woods is underrated by many, I think. Add solitude, and it's perfect, in my opinion.

I hope you'll hang out for a while and enjoy yourself.

This is a nice thread. I don't do the roleplay thing but someday I think I'd like to have a place in a scenic area where all my friends can hang out and just be themselves. Sounds pretty nice. I can totally see the appeal there.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know I like the idea here. Take care.

This is a nice thread. I don't do the roleplay thing but someday I think I'd like to have a place in a scenic area where all my friends can hang out and just be themselves. Sounds pretty nice. I can totally see the appeal there.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know I like the idea here. Take care.

Thanks for stopping in! I love the mountains in western NC and east TN.

Hi there :) *waves to UrbanBohemian* Brrr, water's a bit cool, but not bad once you're in :D

Back from hunting in the woods for a bit, thought I would pop in and say Hi.
What's been happening BFG.

Good morning! Just had a busy weekend sorting through closets. Who knew I had so much junk?!:rolleyes:

Yeah I know what you mean about junk, got rid of a lot of mine recently too.
Still more to go.........

Yeah I been OK fairly busy actually.
I haven't been on as much as I used to, I pop in and keep an eye on a couple of threads, and say hi to a couple of people, that's about all really.
There is a few people seem not to be around much any more.

I haven't been on as much as I used to, I pop in and keep an eye on a couple of threads, and say hi to a couple of people, that's about all really.

Hi RustyIron, nice to meet you :). I've noticed a few people missing recently, too. It feels like the boards haven't really got going again since Christmas.

*vigorously towels self dry in vain attempt to get warm again*

Not sure the lake was a good idea this early in the year :eek:

I few of us have been discussing how things seem to be different lately. Did you know, our friend has returned! I saw him a week or so ago, but not since. We did pass a few messages.

Would you mind handing me that towel? The water is a bit chilly; not a good time to go skinny dipping, you know.

Back