What happened to the Des thread?

I totally get what you are saying. Okay, was she married and living with her family half way around the world at the time that you became romantically involved with her? Would you start a serious relationship with someone you’ve never met in person that was living with their wife and child?

No, she wasn’t. She lived 20 minutes up the road.

Would I start a relationship with someone half way around the world? Honestly? Sometimes I think I would, but only for someone I truly loved. But deep down I know, that the woman I would probably want to start a relationship with wouldn’t want me. Because she loves her wife. :heart:

I know I can only come at with my experience though.

I am trying very hard to think of him as a human being in spite of evidence to the contrary.

I hope his wife and child are obliviously happy or happily free.

Me too as a happily married woman.

What’s done is done. I am wishing for happily free for all involved.

No, she wasn’t. She lived 20 minutes up the road.

Would I start a relationship with someone half way around the world? Honestly? Sometimes I think I would, but only for someone I truly loved. But deep down I know, that the woman I would probably want to start a relationship with wouldn’t want me. Because she loves her wife. :heart:

I adore your beautiful face. :heart:

Wait who got an STI? Jesus...

No one involved in this mess even though is may have been alluded to earlier.

What I will say is that from my perspective I understood the marriage was over. I had every reason to see how that could be and none to imagine how it could not be.

That's how I always thought of him too: either in the process of divorce, or in and out of a relationship. A married man who goes behind his wife's back wouldn't reveal himself (face, occupation and so on) to the extent that he did.

That's how I always thought of him too: either in the process of divorce, or in and out of a relationship. A married man who goes behind his wife's back wouldn't reveal himself (face, occupation and so on) to the extent that he did.

I find this quite astonishing. I've been talking to Des, on and off, for 3 to 4 years now. It's always been clear to me that he was married with a young child, that he was living with them, that they were not separated, and that there were no concrete plans to get divorces for a variety of reasons.

Unless he plain out lied to other people about this, I don't quite see how a range of women could end up thinking he'd leave his family for them.

I find this quite astonishing. I've been talking to Des, on and off, for 3 to 4 years now. It's always been clear to me that he was married with a young child, that he was living with them, that they were not separated, and that there were no concrete plans to get divorces for a variety of reasons.

Unless he plain out lied to other people about this, I don't quite see how a range of women could end up thinking he'd leave his family for them.

Yes, he might have been like that in the beginning, but that was the vibe that he gave me over the last period, especially since I saw his posts in other forums. So from a bystander's point of view, I could understand the views of those involved.
Not that I would condone these things in general.

Was she married and living with her spouse and kids when you became involved with her?

They were living on the same property, but she told me they weren’t together. He had seperate living quarters. I never actually went there, so I don’t know for sure.

You're an old man telling people another man is ugly on the internet. I won't even mention the obsession with the Robs and the shit pisting all day and night. Nope, I'm above all that.

An extremely benign and nice woman made you an entire thread for you to roll around in your own shit and you're still on my balls like sweat from a good fucking. Other women iggy or barely tolerate you.

How far above it? Ha!
Poor pie.

Yes, he might have been like that in the beginning, but that was the vibe that he gave me over the last period, especially since I saw his posts in other forums. So from a bystander's point of view, I could understand the views of those involved.
Not that I would condone these things in general.

but there is a difference between "vibes" people get (and perhaps what we want to believe) and what people actually say.

There were no concrete plans to get divorced? Hmm.

An odd conversation for a married man not separated from his wife, don’t you think?

3-4 years? Has it really been that long? What was your username before?

There were no concrete plans to get divorced? Hmm.

An odd conversation for a married man not separated from his wife, don’t you think?

3-4 years? Has it really been that long? What was your username before?

Not at all. You can be in an unhappy relationship, living together, without planing to break up.

elli1 was my previous name.

I think the fact that he was openly discussing how unhappy he was in his marriage says a lot.

It says that he was unhappy in his marriage. It doesn't say "and I will absolutely get divorced if the right person comes along".

It says that he was unhappy in his marriage. It doesn't say "and I will absolutely get divorced if the right person comes along".

We could go all night about what it doesn’t say LOL

Point is he put it out there. He shared that he was unhappy in his marriage with everyone. And then, he led women to believe his marriage was over.

I don’t know about you, but in my experience, most of the guys who share that they’re unhappy with their wives to everyone, are looking.

That is tried and true of the GB

Women and men both use the old “things aren’t so good at home right now” as social code to signal their being open to receiving emotional and/or physical intimacy outside their marriage.

I think the fact that he was openly discussing how unhappy he was in his marriage says a lot.

Did he say he was unhappy in his marriage or did he say, "The existential status of one's nuptial situation has developed into such a paradigm that one finds themselves betaken by an emotional condition reaching the depths of that experienced by that of the great tragic figures of literature in emotional decrepitude" or something like that?

Did he say he was unhappy in his marriage or did he say, "The existential status of one's nuptial situation has developed into such a paradigm that one finds themselves betaken by an emotional condition reaching the depths of that experienced by that of the great tragic figures of literature in emotional decrepitude" or something like that?

This is why I dig you.

Catfish-400x600.png

Back