Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 07-02-2018, 07:17 PM   #226
chris2c4u
Literotica Guru
 
chris2c4u's Avatar
 
chris2c4u is online now
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Welcome to Montmartre
Posts: 6,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicaS1780 View Post
Well, if you'd like to leave, I'm sure we could find one for you.
Just checking, you know, In case there's a fire
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 07:19 PM   #227
AngelicaS1780
Really Really Experienced
 
AngelicaS1780's Avatar
 
AngelicaS1780 is online now
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris2c4u View Post
Just checking, you know, In case there's a fire
Oh, do you think it's getting hot in here?
__________________
Smart, sexy, sapiophile. Exquisitely curvy epicurean.

"I want lust and love and a smattering of romance." -- Frank Turner
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 07:22 PM   #228
chris2c4u
Literotica Guru
 
chris2c4u's Avatar
 
chris2c4u is online now
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Welcome to Montmartre
Posts: 6,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicaS1780 View Post
Oh, do you think it's getting hot in here?
Just making sure. Can't be too careful. Hands leaflet about removing flammable clothing in a hot situation.

Just a public service.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 07:28 PM   #229
AngelicaS1780
Really Really Experienced
 
AngelicaS1780's Avatar
 
AngelicaS1780 is online now
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris2c4u View Post
Just making sure. Can't be too careful. Hands leaflet about removing flammable clothing in a hot situation.

Just a public service.
Just something you keep on your person for such situations? This must happen with some regularity then.
__________________
Smart, sexy, sapiophile. Exquisitely curvy epicurean.

"I want lust and love and a smattering of romance." -- Frank Turner
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 07:30 PM   #230
chris2c4u
Literotica Guru
 
chris2c4u's Avatar
 
chris2c4u is online now
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Welcome to Montmartre
Posts: 6,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicaS1780 View Post
Just something you keep on your person for such situations? This must happen with some regularity then.
It's surprisingly common so, you know better safe than sorry
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 07:34 PM   #231
AngelicaS1780
Really Really Experienced
 
AngelicaS1780's Avatar
 
AngelicaS1780 is online now
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris2c4u View Post
It's surprisingly common so, you know better safe than sorry
Well, quite practical of you then.
__________________
Smart, sexy, sapiophile. Exquisitely curvy epicurean.

"I want lust and love and a smattering of romance." -- Frank Turner
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 07:42 PM   #232
AngelicaS1780
Really Really Experienced
 
AngelicaS1780's Avatar
 
AngelicaS1780 is online now
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicaS1780 View Post
Well, quite practical of you then.
Sorry to have startled you so. Just couldn't resist expressing my...appreciation. Curious as to what made you decide to pop up here.

And apologies to Glad.
__________________
Smart, sexy, sapiophile. Exquisitely curvy epicurean.

"I want lust and love and a smattering of romance." -- Frank Turner
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 07:49 PM   #233
Uggg
Literotica Guru
 
Uggg's Avatar
 
Uggg is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 3,953
Kitty? Hiya don't see you in these parts often? What you doin in the tree house? You come to visit Glad? or you looking for me?

Uggg
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 07:51 PM   #234
chris2c4u
Literotica Guru
 
chris2c4u's Avatar
 
chris2c4u is online now
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Welcome to Montmartre
Posts: 6,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggg View Post
Kitty? Hiya don't see you in these parts often? What you doin in the tree house? You come to visit Glad? or you looking for me?

Uggg
Just passing through. Byways of Lit, dontcha know. Going to lurk a while.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 07:53 PM   #235
Uggg
Literotica Guru
 
Uggg's Avatar
 
Uggg is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 3,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris2c4u View Post
Just passing through. Byways of Lit, dontcha know. Going to lurk a while.

*pops back out of the Uggg hole in the tree trunk*

Ya I have a direct passage between here and the inn

was hard to make coz this place is ina tree... had to burrow right up the trunk
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 07:57 PM   #236
chris2c4u
Literotica Guru
 
chris2c4u's Avatar
 
chris2c4u is online now
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Welcome to Montmartre
Posts: 6,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggg View Post

*pops back out of the Uggg hole in the tree trunk*

Ya I have a direct passage between here and the inn

was hard to make coz this place is ina tree... had to burrow right up the trunk
Yggdrasil eh? It puts up with a lot.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 07:58 PM   #237
Uggg
Literotica Guru
 
Uggg's Avatar
 
Uggg is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 3,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris2c4u View Post
Yggdrasil eh? It puts up with a lot.
Got some freaking scary squirrels too!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 07:59 PM   #238
Uggg
Literotica Guru
 
Uggg's Avatar
 
Uggg is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 3,953
Where you at Angelica? You still in the kitchen? We never ended up having that catch up yesterday because he of the pointy ears and wonderful snuggles found me and I got "distracted'
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 08:00 PM   #239
sharingfantasies
Ratiocinator
 
sharingfantasies's Avatar
 
sharingfantasies is offline
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: No longer with 14 million other people. In a cabin in the pines.
Posts: 18,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggg View Post
Got some freaking scary squirrels too!
A one LARGE nut.
__________________
Take care

Turns out I was an invigilator in the past.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 08:03 PM   #240
Uggg
Literotica Guru
 
Uggg's Avatar
 
Uggg is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 3,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingfantasies View Post
A one LARGE nut.
lol... Hello there lol

We all havin a party at glads place and he ain't even here!

'Glad if your looking back through all this later I promise I am not responsible for the shaved chickens or the condoms and crayons in the dishwasher!'

Uggg
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 08:06 PM   #241
sharingfantasies
Ratiocinator
 
sharingfantasies's Avatar
 
sharingfantasies is offline
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: No longer with 14 million other people. In a cabin in the pines.
Posts: 18,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggg View Post
lol... Hello there lol

We all havin a party at glads place and he ain't even here!

'Glad if your looking back through all this later I promise I am not responsible for the shaved chickens or the condoms and crayons in the dishwasher!'

Uggg
I am going back to the Inn before Glad thinks I had something to do with this. You are going to have a huge mess to clean up.
__________________
Take care

Turns out I was an invigilator in the past.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 08:49 PM   #242
AngelicaS1780
Really Really Experienced
 
AngelicaS1780's Avatar
 
AngelicaS1780 is online now
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggg View Post
Where you at Angelica? You still in the kitchen? We never ended up having that catch up yesterday because he of the pointy ears and wonderful snuggles found me and I got "distracted'
Just call me Yenta.
Why do you think I scurried off to the kitchen instead of staying and visiting with you?
__________________
Smart, sexy, sapiophile. Exquisitely curvy epicurean.

"I want lust and love and a smattering of romance." -- Frank Turner
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 09:41 PM   #243
Uggg
Literotica Guru
 
Uggg's Avatar
 
Uggg is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 3,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicaS1780 View Post
Just call me Yenta.
Why do you think I scurried off to the kitchen instead of staying and visiting with you?
Okay, I'm sorry that 'Yenta' reference is completely over my head????
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 10:20 PM   #244
AngelicaS1780
Really Really Experienced
 
AngelicaS1780's Avatar
 
AngelicaS1780 is online now
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggg View Post
Okay, I'm sorry that 'Yenta' reference is completely over my head????
Sorry, a sort of combo Yiddish/English-ism. Primarily means a woman who is a busybody, but also has a matchmaker connotation, as it was the name of the matchmaker character in the musical, "Fiddler on the Roof." There's your Jewish-American musical theatre geek lesson for the day.
__________________
Smart, sexy, sapiophile. Exquisitely curvy epicurean.

"I want lust and love and a smattering of romance." -- Frank Turner
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2018, 10:50 PM   #245
Uggg
Literotica Guru
 
Uggg's Avatar
 
Uggg is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 3,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicaS1780 View Post
Sorry, a sort of combo Yiddish/English-ism. Primarily means a woman who is a busybody, but also has a matchmaker connotation, as it was the name of the matchmaker character in the musical, "Fiddler on the Roof." There's your Jewish-American musical theatre geek lesson for the day.
lol... kay then...
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2018, 06:20 PM   #246
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is online now
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,935
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicaS1780 View Post
Well, if you'd like to leave, I'm sure we could find one for you.
no one can escape muahahahaha
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2018, 06:27 PM   #247
Uggg
Literotica Guru
 
Uggg's Avatar
 
Uggg is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 3,953
hiya Glad,

*snuggles*

I'm gonna be away for awhile from this weekend. Just traveling. nothing to be concerned about.

will try and get online a bit but it may not be possible.

Uggg
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2018, 06:16 PM   #248
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is online now
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggg View Post
hiya Glad,

*snuggles*

I'm gonna be away for awhile from this weekend. Just traveling. nothing to be concerned about.

will try and get online a bit but it may not be possible.

Uggg
I must have missed that whole last page of posts haha... wow...
Who shaved my chickens? You could have at least breaded them then... they're tasty that way.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2018, 06:31 PM   #249
Uggg
Literotica Guru
 
Uggg's Avatar
 
Uggg is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 3,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_gladiator View Post
I must have missed that whole last page of posts haha... wow...
Who shaved my chickens? You could have at least breaded them then... they're tasty that way.
Hiya Glad,

I'm back! I just got back this morning

how are you?

Uggg
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2018, 10:12 PM   #250
The_gladiator
Avatar of Fantasy
 
The_gladiator's Avatar
 
The_gladiator is online now
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,935
Hi there uggg. Welcome back to you. I hope your trip was nice.
As to me, I am still struggling on. Lurking around here a bit today. hoping I can return more soon.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:01 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.