fucked up people

ivantheterrible

use to give a shit
hate it when it takes so damn long after you move into an area to find out who you can trust and who you can't.
one dude lat year started hanging out here, used to be part owner of the place. starts talking about how he'd love to get the land back. and after a few months says in a stoned out state, if he comes back (the owner) maybe "we" can make him disappear. he was told to leave and never come back.
then the neighbor with a very bad memory, and probably some major issues and weird sex fantasies does his trip out.
then a young couple who you thought were friends reveal to be liars and VERY strange. the young lady says a few months ago to me, i'd do anything for 100 dollars. then one evening as music night was being held , i get hungry and walk into the kitchen and he has her bent over the kitchen counter and gives her a hip thrust and she exclaims "OH!" with a nice fuck face on. i continue to get my food and they had stopped, if they had continued , as a joke, i was going to ask her to please pass the salt.
mention something about it later and they both lie and deny, which in fact they are calling me a liar. don't expect me to cross the street to piss on you if you burst into flames.
when people do shit like this i just stop talking to them and pretend they don't exist.

wish people were more open about their insanity and bullshit from the get go. then you don't have to waste time to get to know them.

Try dating a schizophrenic. Not fun.
I'm also tired of getting emotionally invested only to be ignored shortly thereafter???? WTF
I think I just make bad choices. ... Continually:(
Maybe- I'M the fucked up person? Lol

Try dating a schizophrenic. Not fun.
I'm also tired of getting emotionally invested only to be ignored shortly thereafter???? WTF
I think I just make bad choices. ... Continually:(
Maybe- I'M the fucked up person? Lol

Sounds like you've received your "Hi welcome to Lit, you look cute!" PM from Miles. :(

lots of ex hippies, and hippies in the area that had moved here in the 70's and 80's. some of the young ones have feminazi mothers and weak fathers. fucked their minds up. some are pretty cool. others are not.
a lot of the locals whose families are originally from here seem to be the coolest.
about 15 miles north is a "nazi" compound. created by the same dude who wrote the turner diaries. they tend to keep to themselves. which is how i prefer it. don't bother them, don't bother me.

Eventually you kinda stop caring, but you have to get medication for it. That's the best I can give. I mean, really, why do you care that some chick was fucking in your kitchen? I don't understand what you're pissed about? And a dude just being stoned all the time? I'd need to know a lot more about any of those stories to understand why you're even mad...

lol... the times ive tried ACID i got played for my money.. but than again, that was 12 yrs ago.

i've only tried it once. didn't like it. it was the coming down part that sucked. must hav walked the same one mile of road for an hour or more with no moon light, late at night, no lights at all. prefer shrooms, fun but a rarity. want to try mescaline. but trying to get that around here is like finding teeth in a chicken.

my main problem in this area there is no color. almost all white people. i like hanging out with the black brothers and sisters, and native americans. pretty damn straight up people.

Eventually you kinda stop caring, but you have to get medication for it. That's the best I can give. I mean, really, why do you care that some chick was fucking in your kitchen? I don't understand what you're pissed about? And a dude just being stoned all the time? I'd need to know a lot more about any of those stories to understand why you're even mad...

didn't really read it well did you?
don't give a shit they were fucking or pretending to fuck. they just lied about it and said, no no we were just hugging. funny way to hug.
stoned out all the time? don't care. but threatening a mans life who wouldn't hurt a fly is just way too fucked up.

Its always been like that, and still is. My parents and their associates usta discuss murders while I did my homework at the kitchen table. But almost any woman will let you fuck her so long as she can deny it with a straight face.

didn't really read it well did you?
don't give a shit they were fucking or pretending to fuck. they just lied about it and said, no no we were just hugging. funny way to hug.
stoned out all the time? don't care. but threatening a mans life who wouldn't hurt a fly is just way too fucked up.

I did miss the life threatening part. Consistently. Re-read it and missed it again. My bad. Anyway, though, hope shit gets straitened out and all that.

There's a reaaon I'm almost a recluse/hermit.
Plus - I live in Tasmania. 'Nuff said :rolleyes:

WTF? I can't even begin to understand this thread. Well, other than the OP is pissed but even then by pissed I'm not sure if that means drunk or angry.

Home the the Whopper

hate it when it takes so damn long after you move into an area to find out who you can trust and who you can't.
one dude lat year started hanging out here, used to be part owner of the place. starts talking about how he'd love to get the land back. and after a few months says in a stoned out state, if he comes back (the owner) maybe "we" can make him disappear. he was told to leave and never come back.
then the neighbor with a very bad memory, and probably some major issues and weird sex fantasies does his trip out.
then a young couple who you thought were friends reveal to be liars and VERY strange. the young lady says a few months ago to me, i'd do anything for 100 dollars. then one evening as music night was being held , i get hungry and walk into the kitchen and he has her bent over the kitchen counter and gives her a hip thrust and she exclaims "OH!" with a nice fuck face on. i continue to get my food and they had stopped, if they had continued , as a joke, i was going to ask her to please pass the salt.
mention something about it later and they both lie and deny, which in fact they are calling me a liar. don't expect me to cross the street to piss on you if you burst into flames.
when people do shit like this i just stop talking to them and pretend they don't exist.

wish people were more open about their insanity and bullshit from the get go. then you don't have to waste time to get to know them.

427955_10151562546373754_933012910_n.jpg

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy. That should be a song or something.

I'm gradually coming around to the realization that all humans are at least a bit insane and the trick is finding the ones with insanities that match up and/or mesh with yours as well as possible.

And before you (whomever you are) say you know people who are totally sane, no you don't and no they're not. Trust those people least of all.

Back