Back after a 4 month break

The ass spankings are reserved for daddy!!!! She only bends over for me !!!!!

Sorry Bamaray. If such a fine ass is posted here for all to see, then the invitation to spank is for everyone. If it was a private invitation, it should have been a PM.

Just saying. :D

Hahahahaha You are BAD!!! :p

Am I BAD :p Or am I REALLY BAD
tier46.gif
?

Hey miss naughty thoughts... that is quite an ehmm... stiffening... set of pictures you posted there... you are very sexy, babe!

Thom

It's been awhile since I put out a public service message here on my thread but this post seems like the perfect opportunity to do so.

PLEASE DO NOT POST OVERLY CRUDE SEXUAL INVITATIONS TO ME ON MY THREAD. I HAVE PLAYFUL BANTER WITH LONG TIME THREAD PARTICIPANTS. I RESPOND BETTER TO A GENTLEMANLY APPROACH AT FIRST. ALSO, AS A REMINDER, PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME WITH DESCRIPTIONS OF LASCIVIOUS THINGS YOU WANT TO DO TO ME, OR THINGS YOU WANT ME TO DO TO YOU. I DON'T MIND PRIVATE MESSAGES FROM PEOPLE WHO DO NOT POST ON MY THREAD, BUT PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF THE FACT THAT I AM BLISSFULLY, HAPPILY OWNED BY A MASTER THAT I AM HEAD OVER HEELS FOR.

THANK YOU,

your friendly neighborhood Nimoway

Would an idividual whom would do such a thing understand the word lascivious?
Lol... :kiss:

Would an idividual whom would do such a thing understand the word lascivious?
Lol... :kiss:

Drats! You make an excellent point! Should I go back and dumb down the post? :p I gather from your response that YOU would never do such a thing on my thread. I like a gentleman. Stick around and enjoy darlin.

Happy New Year!

Enjoy the new year pics.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 90
And.....

Just for continued luck for the rest of the year!

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 91
wow a very very beautiful ass and Easy to see why spanking is a viable option.
Actually words are not adequate to describe what is seen. excellent view

Thank you so much! That flatters me! Love to see new viewers. Stick around if you wish.

Back